Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Use an iPad as a button box?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Hi, as i am quite new to this stuff. Will the button box work also for xone?

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Acksios View Post
    Hi, as i am quite new to this stuff. Will the button box work also for xone?
    Sorry no.
    97.8% of mass public shootings in the US between 1950 and 2018 occurred in so-called "gun-free zones".
    ASUS GL702VI-MH72 | Thrustmaster TX Wheel | Thrustmaster VG Ferrari 599XX EVO Wheel Alcantara Edition
    Thrustmaster T3PA Pro Pedals with Ricmotech Load Cell Mod | Wheelstand Pro v2

Platform
    PS4
    just a thought seeing as you can assign the Dpad for the UDP apps surely you could assign 4 virtually buttons that replicate that?

edit* ignore me! just thought about it and you'd still press the Dpad for assigned buttons on the "app" so your not actually gaining anything
    Last edited by jimmyb_84; 23-12-2015 at 18:16.
    YouTube Channel
    Official Host for UK PS4 pad users Sunday Racers thread
    My setups, mostly GT3 Pcars Setup Website
    PSN: jimmy_b_84
    GT3 Pit Stop Guide Strategy Calculator (Version 2 for Open Office and Google Sheets)

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I've come across this thread when looking for button boxes. Most apps mentioned here are either dead or close to it so I tried Panels App (Panels - Custom UI Builder) and it works pretty well. It's a fairly simple app. You can design your panel with squared buttons or design your own and import the images. I choose to just design the all screen and add some invisible buttons on top (transparent background and text color). With iOS devices it even works using an USB cable.

I was trying to share a picture but it seems the forum won't let me as I'm a new user. Will try later.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Anyone knows how many posts before one can post images?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Here's the panel I've design. Now I just need the tablet holder.

https://i.imgur.com/bG0jp9N.jpg

Platform
    PC
    The app is no longer available. Does anybody know an other app for use as a digital buttonbox on I pad or android tablet?
    I bought Sim Dashboard some time ago but there are issues with displaying correctly on Android, there is no IOS version available. Looks like the developer will not update this problem in a reasonable time. I had have contact with him and he is aware of the problem.
    So I’m looking for an other option.. ideas?
    Steam: Bull Shark CPU: Intel i7 8700k 6 cores @ 4.9 Ghz | RAM: 16GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 @ 3000 Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Ti 11 GB Mobo: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | OS: Win 10 x64 | Screen:Triple IIyama PROLITE XUB2792QSU-B1 7680x1440 | Controller:Fanatec CSW v2.5, ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5, CSL Elite pedals & loadcell brake| Misc: Oculus Rift , Simlab GT1 EVO Rig , Wife for serving Coffee and Beer.