Thread: Game crashes, and game save data corrupted, bug at Silverstone classic track 6.00

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4

Angry Game crashes, and game save data corrupted, bug at Silverstone classic track 6.00

There is a issue with online crashing while playing, getting stuck in garage in silverstone classic track, and there's a bigger bug where ur game freezes, and when u reboot project cars it comes up with error, you saved game has corrupted and with over right the corrupted saved data, happens to me 2 times and times4 of my racing friends, all my setups gone, plus all my offline progress has gone to, need fix this quick
    The following user likes this Post: Boskapongen

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    happened here once...disgusting... tried to restore my cloud saved data. It restores my control preferences but all my career modes were gone.... SHAME!

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAlex View Post
    happened here once...disgusting... tried to restore my cloud saved data. It restores my control preferences but all my career modes were gone.... SHAME!
    Ye they really need to sort this out very fast.. I'm in a gt3 league, my car settings all gone and I can't remember for the life of me what they all where!! Now I'm struggling and I had a banging set ups for a few different cars, including my gt3 Austin Martin, got till Sunday to work a new one out, hopefully it won't crash for a 3rd time...

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Yep same here .
    Started playing with ffb then CRASH . Full data loss AGAIN . The second time now .
    Spent the next hour or so setting everything back only to have no sound from the car tried 3 different cars on three different tracks nothing . Restart console sound now back but no ffb . WTF.
    All up about 5 hours wasted.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Hi.
    Yesterdey I receive my SECOND Logitech G29 because the first gones crazy after patch 6.0 I tested the second (New) G29 and in the middle of the game crash. I told this issue to my friend because he have a t300rs and have the same problem. I restart the game and then I play normally but this is annoying and I know that's the reason my first Logitech G29 was dead.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by WelshyAKAbadboy View Post
    There is a issue with online crashing while playing, getting stuck in garage in silverstone classic track, and there's a bigger bug where ur game freezes, and when u reboot project cars it comes up with error, you saved game has corrupted and with over right the corrupted saved data, happens to me 2 times and times4 of my racing friends, all my setups gone, plus all my offline progress has gone to, need fix this quick
    Pitstops are broken at the Classic Silverstone track. Freezes when pitting or if request a pitstop drives through the pitlane without stopping.
    Last edited by Pcars99; 09-12-2015 at 11:39.

Platform
    PC
    Yes, same here, we tried couple of times, Silverstone Classic is broke.

10min Qualy, freezes during the qualy while in pit. Different times, clock just stops and then the game gets real slow. We had to close the game. All in the same lobby had the same issue.
    We managed to get one race going but half drivers got kicked at the start.
    Great VR Performance Guide by QWASZX for Project Cars 2 here:

Fanatec CSW V2.5 / Rims: BMW M3 GT2 / F1 / P1 / ClubSport V3 Pedals + Brake Perf Kit / I7-5930K@4.2 / MSI 1080ti GX / Asus X99-A / 32Gb Ram / XBox X / rSeat RS1 / Rift CV1 / Win10/64 CU1709

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    And yet another full game crash and loss of ALL data.
    I don't know if it would help, but I suggest everyone backup there data now.

SMS look like a bunch of amateur snake oil salesman. Not one other ps4/PS3/ps2 game I've ever owned has had as many failures, bugs and issues as this thing. It doesn't even make me angry anymore. It's become a running joke.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	224109