Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So many new sim rigs out there

Platform
    PC

So many new sim rigs out there

Just a little observation really, there seems to be a lot of guys out there that are starting to set up dedicated sim rigs either on PC, PS4 or XBone. There are threads all over this forum with people buying wheels, building their own rig, some real man cave action going on.

It's great to see so many people getting into sim racing and doing the job right, and I can't think of another game that has inspired so many to take it to the next level.

So, Happy Christmas to everyone that has made the leap from pad to wheel, and may you enjoy many happy hours of racing (even though your significant other might be p***ed off at no longer being the centre of attention)
    i7-7700K/GigaByte RTX 2080/Win10 64bit/32Gb RAM/Asus Xonar DX+Beyer Dynamic DT990 Pro headphones/LG 34" UM65 @2560x1080/Oculus CV1/HP Reverb/Logitech G29+G25 shifter/DSD P2 button box

WMD1 + WMD2 Member
    The following 10 users likes this Post: BulletEyeDK, cluck, ELAhrairah, hkraft300, Hodgy, Jezza819, MAARTEN, Mahjik, Photonenbert, Sepp666

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Yep I got my wheelstand pro V2 today as I managed to purchase a G29 in the sales and used it for the 1st time today and it is absolutely amazing.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: jbleeco, John Hargreaves, MrA2theK

Platform
    PC
    Bought the accuforce pro and triple monitors .. Man cave locomotive in full speed!!
    The following 2 users likes this Post: John Hargreaves, Photonenbert

Platform
    PS4
    I shall be starting construction on my cave in the spring, a separate outbuilding so need decent weather.
    Once finished I will have a dedicated set up going on. Already got my G29 wheel (curry's were doing a really really good deal at 180 so thought it rude not to lol)

Hurry up Spring!!!

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    I am hoping this Christmas is when I get my first wheel.

This is the first racing game ever that has compelled me to buy one.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightfall View Post
    I am hoping this Christmas is when I get my first wheel.

This is the first racing game ever that has compelled me to buy one.
    If or when that happens, be prepared as it will transform racing titles forever.
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Azure Flare, Knightfall

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
    If or when that happens, be prepared as it will transform racing titles forever.
    Oh, I'm prepared... and it WILL happen...

Platform
    PC
    If it weren't for Project CARS i wouldn't be where i am today with my simracing and building of a complete rig.

To the ones that uses gamepads in this game, buy a descent wheel. You will not regret it.
    Last edited by MAARTEN; 04-12-2015 at 18:26.
    My rig: Playseat Evolution - T500RS wheel with T3PA pro pedals - TH8A shifter - GT Omega monitorstand. PC-specs: ASUS Z97-A motherboard, Intel Core i7 4790K 4Ghz 8 MB, ASUS Geforce GTX 980TI 6GB, 16GB DDR3 RAM, 250 GB SSD, 2TB HD, Win 10. 3 X ACER 24" XB240H 144 Hz G-sync. Buttkicker Gamer 2 + Simvibe software. Derek SpeareDesigns P1 button box.
    Pics of my rig -- My Youtube-channel
    The following user likes this Post: svenvangent

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by MrA2theK View Post
    I shall be starting construction on my cave in the spring, a separate outbuilding so need decent weather.
    Once finished I will have a dedicated set up going on. Already got my G29 wheel (curry's were doing a really really good deal at 180 so thought it rude not to lol)

Hurry up Spring!!!
    That's the shop I got suckered into.
    The following user likes this Post: MrA2theK

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by MAARTEN View Post
    If it weren't for Project CARS i wouldn't be where i am today with my simracing and building of a complete rig.

To the ones that uses gamepads in this game, buy a descent wheel. You will not regret it.
    /Signed

Now...if only i could "steal" that 40" Tv from sitting room...