Thread: Project CARS PC Patch 7.0 Release Notes

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Why no patch notes? Was it just 1 fix?

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    I am getting a lot of loading screen lock ups. It's when I choose a car and track in practice. I hit submit to go to track but it just keeps loading, then I have to control/alt/delete out of the game. Happened 4 times in the last week or so.
    The following user likes this Post: Heinz Martin

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamyDischarge View Post
    Why no patch notes? Was it just 1 fix?
    It was just the one fix to go along with the Free Car release.
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    My game is freezing in race menu when i wanna change some car settings. Its very common... on the last patch that wasnt happen for me.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by DyndaS View Post
    My game is freezing in race menu when i wanna change some car settings. Its very common... on the last patch that wasnt happen for me.
    What are your PC specs? What are your in-game grpahics settings? Did you try deleting the graphicsconfig.xml file in My DOcuments/Project CARS? Did you try to do a game file cache integrity check in Steam?
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    I'd rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned - Richard Feynman
    Teach how to think, not what to think

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    1) 4690k + gtx970 + 8gb ram
    2) Dont remember now, but that is almost all max without aa and 2-3 other options.
    3) Didint try delete the graphicsconfig.xml file in My DOcuments/Project CARS but i will try that first.
    4) 100% game file are verified

That is only if im in race menu when i can click "Drive" or just in car settings. I think that is more about game host/server settings then something else. Once i coudnt do nothing becosue after few seconds my screen frozen and soudn was present. That was every time when i tryed play that race. Other server the same track and no problem. Sometimes that just happen totally random like once for day or two.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Ok i think that problem with freezes is gone.

Unfortunatelly i have other problem which began to appear 2-3 patches ago i think. My steering wheel stop working randomly. Its work fine normaly but sometimes when i enter the server (track) that just dont work at all. Keyboard work fine. Only restart the game helps.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Hi All. I am new here, so please excuse me if this has been asked before, but can someone point me in the direction of the patches, I cant seem to find them. Regards, Mark.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by SonOfAlerik View Post
    Hi All. I am new here, so please excuse me if this has been asked before, but can someone point me in the direction of the patches, I cant seem to find them. Regards, Mark.
    The PC version uses the Steam platform to deliver patches. By default, Steam will keep all of your games up to date with patches automatically so there is nothing for you to do.
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Thank you Mahjik!