Thread: Sector Time in center of windshield

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4

Sector Time in center of windshield

Hello, I have tried searching the forums for the answer but haven't really found the answer. Is there a way to move or remove the sector time that pops up in the middle of the screen? While racing SPA last night, one of the sector time traps pops up right when I enter the apex of the turn... to make matters worse - the sun was directly in my eyes.

Just curious how to adjust this from popping up. I couldn't find it in the hud adjustments.

Thanks for the help.

Platform
    PC
    As far as I know you can't disable it. Personally, I've never found it to be that much of a distraction. If I'm in the middle of a turn or something, I just won't look at it and keep focusing on driving the car.
    97.8% of mass public shootings in the US between 1950 and 2018 occurred in so-called "gun-free zones".
    ASUS GL702VI-MH72 | Thrustmaster TX Wheel | Thrustmaster VG Ferrari 599XX EVO Wheel Alcantara Edition
    Thrustmaster T3PA Pro Pedals with Ricmotech Load Cell Mod | Wheelstand Pro v2

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Thanks Schnizz58, I was afraid that was the answer. Sometimes it isn't a distraction, I guess last night just was more of a timing issue with all the other variables. I still wish you could disable it though.

Platform
    PS4
    you could always make the lap before invalid somehow, then you don't get sector updates on the next lap, bit of a ball ache though
    YouTube Channel
    Official Host for UK PS4 pad users Sunday Racers thread
    My setups, mostly GT3 Pcars Setup Website
    PSN: jimmy_b_84
    GT3 Pit Stop Guide Strategy Calculator (Version 2 for Open Office and Google Sheets)

Platform
    PC
    The only way to remove it is to disable the HUD altogether AFAIK. It's been one of my pet peeves in the game as well, as I find it highly distracting.
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    I'd rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned - Richard Feynman
    Teach how to think, not what to think
    The following 2 users likes this Post: 2stains, crowtrobot

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Remco Van Dijk View Post
    The only way to remove it is to disable the HUD altogether AFAIK. It's been one of my pet peeves in the game as well, as I find it highly distracting.
    So if you turn the HUD off altogether, this will turn it off? This may be an option with the 7.0 patch on the way. If pcars dash will work with the ps4, then the problem is solved I hope.