Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 848565758

Thread: PS VR Support?

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by lancashirelad View Post
    Any motion sickness? I'm considering buying but drive club made me feel nauseous.
    That is a matter of getting used to it. I went to a demonstration day some time back when they announced the PSVR. Played drive club and thought if this is what it is I won't buy it. I was instantly sick after the first corner.
    Now, a few months later and a lot of hours with VR on my head, I don't feel any motion sickness anymore. Drive Club is awsome despite the lower GFX. The feeling you actually are in the care is so freaking cool. You drive a lot better when you have the feeling you're in the car.
    My advise, try before you buy but don't let motion sickness be the leading part. Your brain will adapt. Or at least the motion sickness will get a lot less.
    Last edited by Olijke Poffer; 19-02-2017 at 07:21.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Olijke Poffer View Post
    That is a matter of getting used to it. I went to a demonstration day some time back when they announced the PSVR. Played drive club and thought if this is what it is I won't buy it. I was instantly sick after the first corner.
    Now, a few months later and a lot of hours with VR on my head, I don't feel any motion sickness anymore. Drive Club is awsome despite the lower GFX. The feeling you actually are in the care is so freaking cool. You drive a lot better when you have the feeling you in the car.
    My advise, try before you buy but don't let motion sickness be the leading part. Your brain will adapt. Or at least the motion sickness will get a lot less.
    Thinking about it I'll might as well get it as I can always play the standard game if I can't cope with the vr. You are right about getting used to it, the first time I played Robinson I felt sick but by gradually having longer sessions I can now play it ( perseverance after paying 55 for it on the store).

My wife said I never listen.
    At least I think that's what she said.
    PS Pro ( beast mode). T300 rs, Playseat challenge, LG 49" HDR, Turtle beach headset.PSVR
    http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/wheel-sett...owse/ps4-1/171.
    The following user likes this Post: Olijke Poffer

Platform
    PS4
    There is a demo of DC on the demo disc. The GFX is somewhat lower than the original game but it will give you an idea.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Olijke Poffer View Post
    There is a demo of DC on the demo disc. The GFX is somewhat lower than the original game but it will give you an idea.
    I received drive club vr as a gift but only played it a couple of times. Can't get into it.

My wife said I never listen.
    At least I think that's what she said.
    PS Pro ( beast mode). T300 rs, Playseat challenge, LG 49" HDR, Turtle beach headset.PSVR
    http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/wheel-sett...owse/ps4-1/171.