Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Project CARS nominated for IGN's Best Racing game of 2015!

WMD Member
    Voted for Jack
    Full control of car at start, pit stops, flags and after the end of a race FTW.

Keep it real

CBM 64
    CPU: MOS Technology 6510 0.985 MHz
    Memory: 64 kB RAM + 20 kB ROM
    Graphics: VIC-II (320 200, 16 colors, sprites, raster interrupt)
    Sound: SID 6581 (3 Osc, 4 wave, filter, ADSR, ring)
    Overclocked a little to run pCARS

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Voted
    Sorry for my bad English
    XBOX ONE X Thrustmaster TX with TM Leather 28 GT - Pedals T3PA - Shifter TH8A - Wheelstand Pro DELUXE V2

Banned
    Platform
    PC
    Most forza 6 supporters are not constantly in forums complaining about game breaking bugs, and discussing wishful game improvements: instead most forza time is spent showing off tunes and enjoying playing the game. So if forza 6 "The New King" wins AGAIN don't be surprised.

sry fans, but my vote goes to "The New King" Best of 2015; not even close its laughable to compare, honestly.

I mean it is like comparing a rookie that has little experience to a well groomed champion veteran.

-or-

King kong vs Rubber Ducky.

Note: The sad thing about it is pcars had a head-start advantage, came out in May on pc,ps4 and xbox while forza came out September exclusively xbox. if pcars don't win, it proves a big problem.
    Last edited by maxpainpayne; 02-01-2016 at 10:21.

Platform
    PC

+ 1

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    "Most forza 6 supporters are not constantly in forums complaining about game breaking bugs, and discussing wishful game improvements:"...

Do i really need to post a picture of how the Forza forums look right now? Its full of peolple bashing the game!!

Banned
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Bultaco85 View Post
    "Most forza 6 supporters are not constantly in forums complaining about game breaking bugs, and discussing wishful game improvements:"...

Do i really need to post a picture of how the Forza forums look right now? Its full of peolple bashing the game!!

I guess you have proven me wrong. If evident that they are allowed over there bashing the forza game with negative posts, It must equate to the fact that moderators over there are not eager to locking and closing threads that are not intended to give their game praise. applause to forza again for letting the public have their voice on their website. because my personal experience with pcars forum has been different, I fear that even this post will be forbidden while you can say practically anything you want to as long as it is pcars friendly. twice today I have my posted ban/locked. After this post Im a goner forever away from this forum. It makes me sick how defensive you people here are. if someone posts one thing negative about the game it is always some smart remark from the same people all the time closing the thread with a seasons greetings type message.

I spent all that time writing that post and now they wanted it deleted? I didn't have anything offensive in that post. i was simply stating how i would have to follow strict rules if i wanted to be a pcars fan. but never-mind you won't ever see me (an average gamer that will happily spend money on a fun,finished game) again. blablabla. I know many of you will soon follow with post blasting at me and imo those will be the posts that will not get banned/locked.

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpainpayne View Post
    I guess you have proven me wrong. If evident that they are allowed over there bashing the forza game with negative posts, It must equate to the fact that moderators over there are not eager to locking and closing threads that are not intended to give their game praise. applause to forza again for letting the public have their voice on their website. because my personal experience with pcars forum has been different, I fear that even this post will be forbidden while you can say practically anything you want to as long as it is pcars friendly. twice today I have my posted ban/locked. After this post Im a goner forever away from this forum. It makes me sick how defensive you people here are. if someone posts one thing negative about the game it is always some smart remark from the same people all the time closing the thread with a seasons greetings type message.

I spent all that time writing that post and now they wanted it deleted? I didn't have anything offensive in that post. i was simply stating how i would have to follow strict rules if i wanted to be a pcars fan. but never-mind you won't ever see me (an average gamer that will happily spend money on a fun,finished game) again. blablabla. I know many of you will soon follow with post blasting at me and imo those will be the posts that will not get banned/locked.
    My T300 and copy of the game went on eBay today. My time wasted to enjoyment ratio was way off.

In the trophy cabinet, polishing my 2016 MVP trophy
    Platform
    PC

At a guess, your threads were locked - as stated by the mods in each of the two you posted - that they were locked before they ended up turning into a mess of "I love it, I hate it, you're wrong, no you're wrong". That's how threads like the one you started always end up going. It's a case of locking it - and one or two people moaning that it was locked - or leaving it open and watching a ***-storm develop and ending up with hundreds of reported posts reports resulting in, you guessed it, the thread being locked and nobody any the wiser.
    PC Setup : Intel Core i5-8600K w/BeQuiet 240mm Silent Loop water cooler (overclocked to 4.5GHz) // MSI GTX 980 Gaming GPU // Asus Xonar DX PCI-E soundcard // Gigabyte z370 Aorus Gaming 7 motherboard // 2 x 8GB Kingston HyperX DDR4-2666MHz RAM // Fractal Design Newton R3 800W PSU // Windows 10 64-bit // Fractal Design Define R4 case w/5 cooling fans // NEC 24" LCD 2470WNX 1920x1200 60Hz //

Banned
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by cluck View Post
    At a guess, your threads were locked - as stated by the mods in each of the two you posted - that they were locked before they ended up turning into a mess of "I love it, I hate it, you're wrong, no you're wrong". That's how threads like the one you started always end up going. It's a case of locking it - and one or two people moaning that it was locked - or leaving it open and watching a ***-storm develop and ending up with hundreds of reported posts reports resulting in, you guessed it, the thread being locked and nobody any the wiser.
    hello, Project Cars went on sale for 29 bucks @ gamestop about three weeks after release; "birds chirping".

I have never seen a game win any type of award for making a "Cheap" move like that. Correction, maybe fastest price reduction for a game award.
    Last edited by maxpainpayne; 06-01-2016 at 12:04.

In the trophy cabinet, polishing my 2016 MVP trophy
    Platform
    PC
    hello, Project Cars went on sale for 29 bucks @ gamestop about three weeks after release; "birds chirping".

I have never seen a game win any type of award for making a "Cheap" move like that. Correction, maybe fastest price reduction for a game award.
    Why exactly did you quote me in your reply, when your reply is entirely unrelated to my post (which was a reply to an earlier post by yourself)? Just curious because, as it stands, it makes no sense whatsoever .
    PC Setup : Intel Core i5-8600K w/BeQuiet 240mm Silent Loop water cooler (overclocked to 4.5GHz) // MSI GTX 980 Gaming GPU // Asus Xonar DX PCI-E soundcard // Gigabyte z370 Aorus Gaming 7 motherboard // 2 x 8GB Kingston HyperX DDR4-2666MHz RAM // Fractal Design Newton R3 800W PSU // Windows 10 64-bit // Fractal Design Define R4 case w/5 cooling fans // NEC 24" LCD 2470WNX 1920x1200 60Hz //
    The following user likes this Post: BullWinkle