Thread: New tyre smoke art?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4

New tyre smoke art?

They make some changes to the tire smoke in the game? It looks a lot better, more realistic to me, but I could be imagining things...

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Ok, not sure what happened, but that isn't the way I worded the title of the thread, so I guess the mods didn't like it..LOL That is ok though, it's all good!!
    The following user likes this Post:

Platform
    PC
    The tire smoke looks about the same as usual to me. I don't think that there have been any changes yet.
    Member of RevolutionSimRacing

New Rig: Board: Asus Crosshair VI Hero / CPU: AMD Ryzen R7 1700 @3,9Ghz/ GPU: KFA² GTX1080 EX OC / RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @2866 Mhz / PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 850W / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3Tb / SSD: OCZ ARC100 240 Gb + Crucial MX300 525 GB / Cooler: Corsair H110i / Case: NZXT Phantom 630 / Wheel: Fanatec CSL Elite + Clubsport Pedals V3 Inverted SOLD / OS: Win 10 x64 Pro

Platform
    PC
    I was tempted to write "yeah some undocumented changes were made to make the smoke look awesome" and everyone would marvel at the smoke effects. However, nothing in this area was touched or modified.

Perhaps after the update the game is running smoother for you, and hence the effects look better?
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    I'd rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned - Richard Feynman
    Teach how to think, not what to think
    The following 3 users likes this Post: biggbaddwolf, Invincible, SUBGTRACER

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Remco Van Dijk View Post
    I was tempted to write "yeah some undocumented changes were made to make the smoke look awesome" and everyone would marvel at the smoke effects. However, nothing in this area was touched or modified.

Perhaps after the update the game is running smoother for you, and hence the effects look better?
    Could be, seems reasonable!!!!!!!

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    i think the tire smoke looks abit weak. it doesn't stick around at all. also, did they put in dust a long while back when yo went off track? i dont see to be noticing any of that anymore.