Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: Another thread opened - Ian is listening .

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Bell View Post
    You pretty much exemplify why I don't come on here so much now.

Might be back tomorrow guys. Have a good one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven403 View Post
    Sorry, my frustration bleeds through in my comments, Im a human being, Like you yourself said about your own posts in the past.
    Given Raven has over 2400 posts & has posted plenty of constructive advice/feedback in the past I'd say he obviously is somewhat committed to the game.

Rather harsh response IMO.
    Wheel: Thrustmaster T300RS with Ferrari F1 Rim
    Pedals: G27 Seat: Playseat Revolution GT PSN: chig88
    The following 5 users likes this Post: AndrexUK, Ch1ps N Queso, Cornflex, Flat_out, Konan

Platform
    PC
    7 Months of support needed to repair the game since launch, thats somehow something Im supposed to be Overjoyed about? Yeah, im happy they took the time to fix their game, Im not about to start drooling and going googly eyed over it. It wouldve been bad business to NOT patch the game especially when they plan to "Sell Shitloads" of copies of Pcars2.
    SMS could pull the game and support entirely. They could have pulled an EA or an Ubi and just refunded everyone and shunted it to bargain price and gave up. They have done more for this game than most developers have committed to in recent memory. The head of the studio even interacts with the community honestly.
    Secondly, All i said is Im disappointed its not getting new features that didnt seem too over the top, and that its a shame its not going to continue to get better. Yeah its frustrating.
    After seven months you're still asking for the same things. That's over a hundred days. At some level of personal resolution it's time to give it a frikken rest.

Thirdly, You ended your post with a WISH list, that no one has said will come, so if those features DONT come, im sure you'll be ever so disappointed, so give it a rest. Not everyone feels the need to come in here and SHOWER SMS in unconditional mushy love and BS for making a racing game.
    You mean all of the people who give them respect and treat them kindly because they did a good job? Also, my wish list was a lot more dense seven months ago, and I am still not disappointed. I tend to take the adult approach of not getting disappointed that a product for consumption doesn't magically personally have everything I ever wanted it to have. Also something, something, video game.

I enjoy my time with it, but it left alot to be desired in my opinion and I know I'm not alone in that. I'm sure the Dev team is proud of their accomplishments they should be, but that doesnt mean they are Perfect Beings sent to us from some Sim racing Heaven. It was an ambitious 'Project' that they missed the mark on in a few places, thats my opinion, Obviously you dont agree, you defend the game to your dying breathe and thats fine. Just dont come at me like I said "I wish Pcars wouldve just adopted the Scam tactics everyone else uses" because i didnt say that. Your just inventing your own narrative.
    What is it you want? The product doesn't meet everything on your personal want list - tough shit bro. Either keep playing or pack it in. Harping on for months and months about how saddened you are that a commercial product didn't come with the shiny things you and some other folks want began to get ridiculous after weeks. This is now months. This is probably most of the game you're going to get. I'm sorry for your luck.
    Self Proclaimed Captain of the WMD Debate team. Unofficial WMD spellchecker. I once corrected The Stig!

Gaming System ASUS FX502VM Gaming Laptop
    7700HQ i7
    6gb 1060 GTX
    8GB DDR4L
    1TB 7200RPM Primary HDD
    1TB WD Passport Backup HDD
    Wheels: Fanatec GT3 RS V2 (RIP) Logitech Driving Force GT (RIP)
    Thrustmaster T150 Ferrari Edition
    CSR Elite Pedals
    Xbox One Controller

SteamID:Shin321
    The following user likes this Post: Pamellaaa

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzah View Post
    SMS could pull the game and support entirely. They could have pulled an EA or an Ubi and just refunded everyone and shunted it to bargain price and gave up. They have done more for this game than most developers have committed to in recent memory. The head of the studio even interacts with the community honestly.

After seven months you're still asking for the same things. That's over a hundred days. At some level of personal resolution it's time to give it a frikken rest.

You mean all of the people who give them respect and treat them kindly because they did a good job? Also, my wish list was a lot more dense seven months ago, and I am still not disappointed. I tend to take the adult approach of not getting disappointed that a product for consumption doesn't magically personally have everything I ever wanted it to have. Also something, something, video game.

What is it you want? The product doesn't meet everything on your personal want list - tough shit bro. Either keep playing or pack it in. Harping on for months and months about how saddened you are that a commercial product didn't come with the shiny things you and some other folks want began to get ridiculous after weeks. This is now months. This is probably most of the game you're going to get. I'm sorry for your luck.
    IM sure you wont get an infraction for cursing because your you.

To be honest I dont really care WHAT they do. Ive been on this forum every day since it launched, because I love the game and what it had to offer, and yeah post things I think could make the game better by being improved and added. i probably wouldnt have even bothered with ANY of that if it wasnt for the way it was presented that those ideas and thoughts could maybe make it into the game, and when some things do get added its nice to see that working. The HUD improvements come to mind. So yeah why wouldnt I continue to come here and request/ask for things that plenty of other people also asked for btw. Now thats changed, and with the news that certain things i had hopes for arent coming, its disappointing, but somehow according to you I should just have no feelings on it whatsoever. Sorry, thats not the case, if thats too much for you to handle I dont really care. Thats all im gonna say about it with you, really dont need to hear more of your rambling

I know you live for this crap, arguing with people on the internet but I wont indulge you any more.
    Last edited by Raven403; 22-12-2015 at 13:27.
    PC CPU-Intel i7 3.2 gHz GPU- EVGA GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+, MB: GIGABYTE GA-X58 HDD:1TB 7200 RPM
    HDMI to 50" TV as Monitor Thrustmaster TX
    PCRA Member http://pcraleague.com/

Platform
    PC
    IM sure you wont get an infractions for cursing because your you.
    You're*

So what if I don't or do? What does that even matter to you? It doesn't even matter to me.

To be honest I dont really care WHAT they do. Ive been on this forum every day since it launched, because I love the game and what it had to offer, and yeah post things I think could make the game better by being improved and added. i probably wouldnt have even bothered with ANY of that if it wasnt for the way it was presented that those ideas and thoughts could maybe make it into the game, and when some things do get added its nice to see that working. The HUD improvements come to mind. So yeah why wouldnt I continue to come here and request/ask for things that plenty of other people also asked for btw. Now thats changed, and with the news that certain things i had hopes for arent coming, its disappointing, but somehow according to you I should just have no feelings on it whatsoever. Sorry, thats not the case, if thats too much for you to handle I dont really care. Thats all im gonna say about it with you, really dont need to hear more of your rambling
    The only one rambling here is you. Incessantly. Great. You're sad. I'm sure Chig and Konan and the rest will give you all the hugs you need.

It's not too much for me to handle that you're emotionally invested in a videogame and an internet forum to the extent that it's consumed a large part of your personality. In fact, I personally find it a tragic cry for help. Help I desperately hope you receive.
    Self Proclaimed Captain of the WMD Debate team. Unofficial WMD spellchecker. I once corrected The Stig!

7700HQ i7
    6gb 1060 GTX
    8GB DDR4L
    1TB 7200RPM Primary HDD
    CSR Elite Pedals
    Xbox One Controller

The following user likes this Post: Knightfall

Platform
    PC
    Calm down guys, you are going to get the thread locked .
    r5 2600X | Asus RX Vega 56 Strix | 16GB RAM | Fanatec CSL Elite + CSP V3 + TH8A shifter | Next Level Racing Wheel Stand
    The following 3 users likes this Post: gotdirt410sprintcar, IJOJOI

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Bell View Post
    You pretty much exemplify why I don't come on here so much now.

Might be back tomorrow guys. Have a good one.
    Now I'm normally quite passive (view most of the things I've written before), but sometimes I sit here reading comments including those from SMS team members and I think to myself "suck it up".
    Seriously, if you produce a game, put out to retail and then can't take criticism when there are problems or issues, what kind of responses do you expect from some people?

SMS don't help matters when it comes to conversing with your paying public in forums such as these. You come here sometimes to have a say, but most of the time these days it moderators who run these forums who know little to nothing about what they are talking about ... especially when it comes to bugs and/or fixes for them. Take the tyre heating issue in patch 7 that has been accepted as a "bug" by the team, yet you haven't made it very clear to people there is an issue that will be fixed in Patch 8. Tell people and be vocal about your mistakes, people will appreciate it more than remaining silent.

You could help yourself by having some big list saying "these are the bugs/features we know about and are working on ... these other ones you all mention aren't on the list and probably won't ever be". If you have or are now shifting most of the effort to PCars 2, just say so. All these comments you give like "that's a good idea" or "we should do that" give false hope and when nothing happens, it annoys people. Therefore you annoy people. Suck it up, take the criticism on the chin and help yourselves a bit more ...

Yes I have a vocal opinion on things and you (Ian) may well come back with some funny or blunt put down, I couldn't care less but you will have missed the point ...
    The following 10 users likes this Post: AndrexUK, andycass, Cornflex, FLX81, iPlay, ixma31, Konan, luminox, Tbolt47, Tronch1

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzah View Post
    The only one rambling here is you. Incessantly. Great. You're sad. I'm sure Chig and Konan and the rest will give you all the hugs you need.
    Umm, what has this got to do with me exactly? I thought the comment was harsh so I said so.

Restrict your arguments to the people you're actually arguing with - no need to drag others into it.

P.S. Raven can have all the hugs he wants .
    Wheel: Thrustmaster T300RS with Ferrari F1 Rim
    Pedals: G27 Seat: Playseat Revolution GT PSN: chig88

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by chig88 View Post
    Umm, what has this got to do with me exactly? I thought the comment was harsh so I said so.

Restrict your arguments to the people you're actually arguing with - no need to drag others into it.

P.S. Raven can have all the hugs he wants .
    I just thought you might want to give him a hug, really. What's wrong with that? He seems like someone who could use one.

Who doesn't like hugs?

*hugs Chig*

7700HQ i7
    6gb 1060 GTX
    8GB DDR4L
    1TB 7200RPM Primary HDD
    CSR Elite Pedals
    Xbox One Controller

Platform
    PC
    OK, the instant I deviate from corporate automaton the same thing happens. Accusations, personal insults, admonishments... It's so old guys.

Thread closed.