Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast

Thread: Another thread opened - Ian is listening .

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    It's nice to see some answers to questions that have been asked over the last 6 months finally put to rest .

Well done Ian / SMS �� oh ! Get some zzzzzz bud , you've been here all day .

Are we getting ps4 vr pcars 1 ?

Merry Christmas all
    Last edited by SUBGTRACER; 22-12-2015 at 12:54.

Platform
    PS4
    Ian post #145?

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven403 View Post
    Im expecting an answer along the lines of, "We cant get it to the state it needs to be for this iteration, it will be moved to Pcars2" for that. Really leaving a bad impression on me with all this "Itll be in Pcars2" stuff, after defending the game and having faith it would continue to get better, it seems its just going the way of everything else and moving it to another game but 'Heyyy we'll keep SELLING you guys cars and stuff!" Not Great
    I'm almost starting to actually hope for PCARS2 to launch as a buggy mess with an ambiguous season pass, no reasonable DLC, store-specific preorder bonuses and all liveries will be delivered in bitesized codes located inside packs of energy drinks. Also the developers don't even bother to come to the forums. Because apparently, the general public would *prefer* Ubisoft/Square/Konami ways of business.

Here you are sat on seven straight months of support patches, seven free DLC's and VERY reasonably priced other DLC packs and you're getting uppity that after seven months of support (and Ian who is definitely slightly insane to come here nearly every day, still, to talk to everyone.) They aren't going to commit to developing new features for a seven month old game that would require mucking with the codebase and possibly introducing gamebreaking bugs.

Pcars2 is quite some time away, and yes Pcars1 will likely NOT be getting any super massive overhauls in gameplay. But it IS still being supported, without bankrupting anyone.

I'm sure if you would rather a truly unplayable launch experience with truly outrageous costing DLC schemes, Ian and the team will take that into account for Pcars2 as well.

The only things on my personal wishlist right now are rain lights and actual random weather in career mode. Bam. Done game. Sell me cars and tracks.
    Self Proclaimed Captain of the WMD Debate team. Unofficial WMD spellchecker. I once corrected The Stig!

Gaming System ASUS FX502VM Gaming Laptop
    7700HQ i7
    6gb 1060 GTX
    8GB DDR4L
    1TB 7200RPM Primary HDD
    1TB WD Passport Backup HDD
    Wheels: Fanatec GT3 RS V2 (RIP) Logitech Driving Force GT (RIP)
    Thrustmaster T150 Ferrari Edition
    CSR Elite Pedals
    Xbox One Controller

SteamID:Shin321
    The following 10 users likes this Post: beetes_juice, Chris12345, cmch15, Dyfus, GLR Viper58, LogRoad, Namron, Pamellaaa, Plato99, Tomcul

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzah View Post
    I'm almost starting to actually hope for PCARS2 to launch as a buggy mess with an ambiguous season pass, no reasonable DLC, store-specific preorder bonuses and all liveries will be delivered in bitesized codes located inside packs of energy drinks. Also the developers don't even bother to come to the forums. Because apparently, the general public would *prefer* Ubisoft/Square/Konami ways of business.

Here you are sat on seven straight months of support patches, seven free DLC's and VERY reasonably priced other DLC packs and you're getting uppity that after seven months of support (and Ian who is definitely slightly insane to come here nearly every day, still, to talk to everyone.) They aren't going to commit to developing new features for a seven month old game that would require mucking with the codebase and possibly introducing gamebreaking bugs.

Pcars2 is quite some time away, and yes Pcars1 will likely NOT be getting any super massive overhauls in gameplay. But it IS still being supported, without bankrupting anyone.

I'm sure if you would rather a truly unplayable launch experience with truly outrageous costing DLC schemes, Ian and the team will take that into account for Pcars2 as well.

The only things on my personal wishlist right now are rain lights and actual random weather in career mode. Bam. Done game. Sell me cars and tracks.
    Perfectly put! My thoughts exactly
    The following user likes this Post: Shinzah

Platform
    PC
    Question to Ian as I dont get a answer from the devs if they are aware of an issue I am very concerned about..
    There is a bug with the UI and the DLC content. When you select a DLC car the game resets the car to the default RWD P30 LMP1 car the next time you start the game. Same goes for a DLC track (in this case the game will select Dubai the next time you start the game), the game always resets itself to a standard non DLC car/track.

Is this going to be ever fixed?
    | CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.5 GHz @ 1.300 V @ NZXT Kraken X62 AiO Water Cooler | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW @ 2076/5500 MHz @ GeForce 390.77
    | Mobo: Asus Z170-Deluxe @ Bios 3703 | RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-2666 @ DDR4-2800 MHz @ 1.350 V (XMP)
    | PSU: Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 850W
    | Sound: Creative X-Fi Titanium @ Edifier S550 Encore 5.1 Soundsystem
    | Monitor: Asus PG348Q 21:9 UltraWide G-Sync Monitor @ 3440x1440
    | OS: Windows 10 Pro x64

| Wheel: CSW v2.5 Beta (USB, FW 317/018) | Pedals: CSP v3i (Base, FW 1.30) | Driver: 293
    | Tuning Menu: SEn: Aut | FF: 100 | SHo: OFF | AbS: OFF | drI: - 01 | For: 100 | SPr: OFF | dPr: OFF

| FFB: Jack Spade Standard Low Comp DD SopDiff 100/45/45/10

| Graphics: Texture Filtering: Aniso 16x | V-Sync: On -> G-Sync | MSAA: High | Reflections: High | E-Map: High | Car Details: Ultra | Track Details: Ultra | Pitcrew Details: All | Shadows: Ultra | Enhanced Mirrors: On | Motion Blur: Off | Pre-Rendered frames ahead: 1 | Detailed Gras: High | Particle Quality: High | Particle Density: Ultra

WMD 1 & WMD 2 Member
    The following user likes this Post: Flat_out

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven403 View Post
    Im expecting an answer along the lines of, "We cant get it to the state it needs to be for this iteration, it will be moved to Pcars2" for that. Really leaving a bad impression on me with all this "Itll be in Pcars2" stuff, after defending the game and having faith it would continue to get better, it seems its just going the way of everything else and moving it to another game but 'Heyyy we'll keep SELLING you guys cars and stuff!" Not Great
    You pretty much exemplify why I don't come on here so much now.

Might be back tomorrow guys. Have a good one.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Boeschen View Post
    Question to Ian as I dont get a answer from the devs if they are aware of an issue I am very concerned about..
    There is a bug with the UI and the DLC content. When you select a DLC car the game resets the car to the default RWD P30 LMP1 car the next time you start the game. Same goes for a DLC track (in this case the game will select Dubai the next time you start the game), the game always resets itself to a standard non DLC car/track.

Is this going to be ever fixed?
    Don't really need to post the same question twice, especially as Ian has already replied to your question :P

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1197605
    Youtube Channel:

Twitter:

Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H | i7 4770K @ 3.54GHz | Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB 2400MHZ RAM | EVGA GTX770 SC 4GB | 250GB Samsung SSD | 5.5TB HDD Space | XFX Pro Series 750W PSU | Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
    BenQ XL2420Z 24" 144Hz | Logitech Driving Force GT | Sennheiser PC360 | TrackIR 5
    The following 4 users likes this Post: amazed, IJOJOI, KiwiRacer

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorkie065 View Post
    Don't really need to post the same question twice, especially as Ian has already replied to your question :P

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1197605
    ah ok sorry, asked this on page 18 and now we are overnight at page 34.. didnt got an email that Ian quoted me so I thought it wasnt been answered anf got lost in all these sites. Thanks Ian to add that to the list to check.
    | CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.5 GHz @ 1.300 V @ NZXT Kraken X62 AiO Water Cooler | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW @ 2076/5500 MHz @ GeForce 390.77
    | Mobo: Asus Z170-Deluxe @ Bios 3703 | RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-2666 @ DDR4-2800 MHz @ 1.350 V (XMP)
    | PSU: Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 850W
    | Sound: Creative X-Fi Titanium @ Edifier S550 Encore 5.1 Soundsystem
    | Monitor: Asus PG348Q 21:9 UltraWide G-Sync Monitor @ 3440x1440
    | OS: Windows 10 Pro x64

| Wheel: CSW v2.5 Beta (USB, FW 317/018) | Pedals: CSP v3i (Base, FW 1.30) | Driver: 293
    | Tuning Menu: SEn: Aut | FF: 100 | SHo: OFF | AbS: OFF | drI: - 01 | For: 100 | SPr: OFF | dPr: OFF

| FFB: Jack Spade Standard Low Comp DD SopDiff 100/45/45/10

| Graphics: Texture Filtering: Aniso 16x | V-Sync: On -> G-Sync | MSAA: High | Reflections: High | E-Map: High | Car Details: Ultra | Track Details: Ultra | Pitcrew Details: All | Shadows: Ultra | Enhanced Mirrors: On | Motion Blur: Off | Pre-Rendered frames ahead: 1 | Detailed Gras: High | Particle Quality: High | Particle Density: Ultra

WMD 1 & WMD 2 Member
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Flat_out, Yorkie065

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzah View Post

7 Months of support needed to repair the game since launch, thats somehow something Im supposed to be Overjoyed about? Yeah, im happy they took the time to fix their game, Im not about to start drooling and going googly eyed over it. It wouldve been bad business to NOT patch the game especially when they plan to "Sell Shitloads" of copies of Pcars2.

Secondly, All i said is Im disappointed its not getting new features that didnt seem too over the top, and that its a shame its not going to continue to get better. Yeah its frustrating.

Thirdly, You ended your post with a WISH list, that no one has said will come, so if those features DONT come, im sure you'll be ever so disappointed, so give it a rest. Not everyone feels the need to come in here and SHOWER SMS in unconditional mushy love and BS for making a racing game. I enjoy my time with it, but it left alot to be desired in my opinion and I know I'm not alone in that. I'm sure the Dev team is proud of their accomplishments they should be, but that doesnt mean they are Perfect Beings sent to us from some Sim racing Heaven. It was an ambitious 'Project' that they missed the mark on in a few places, thats my opinion, Obviously you dont agree, you defend the game to your dying breathe and thats fine. Just dont come at me like I said "I wish Pcars wouldve just adopted the Scam tactics everyone else uses" because i didnt say that. Your just inventing your own narrative.
    PC CPU-Intel i7 3.2 gHz GPU- EVGA GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+, MB: GIGABYTE GA-X58 HDD:1TB 7200 RPM
    HDMI to 50" TV as Monitor Thrustmaster TX
    PCRA Member http://pcraleague.com/
    The following 11 users likes this Post: AndrexUK, chig88, Cornflex, Flat_out, FLX81, imz14u2nv, iPlay, Kitt, Liquid7394, SUBGTRACER, Tanjent45

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Bell View Post
    You pretty much exemplify why I don't come on here so much now.

Might be back tomorrow guys. Have a good one.
    Sorry, my frustration bleeds through in my comments, Im a human being, Like you yourself said about your own posts in the past.
    PC CPU-Intel i7 3.2 gHz GPU- EVGA GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+, MB: GIGABYTE GA-X58 HDD:1TB 7200 RPM
    HDMI to 50" TV as Monitor Thrustmaster TX
    PCRA Member http://pcraleague.com/
    The following user likes this Post: Ian Bell