Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 848565758

Thread: [Windows Universal / Android (available now)] vHUD for Project Cars

Platform
    XBOX1
    Not at the moment. However there's been a few updates to the sdk in use, so I need to look into it and see if is posvvivle to overcome that limitation.

Thrustmaster TX Ferrari 458 / F1 Rim / 599XX Rim / T3PA Pro / TH8A / Playseat Challenge / XBOX One 2.5TB

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Your kindness is really astonishing.
    Seems that your app was the only one that can provides other players lap data. I only wanna know how fast is every opponent and where. pCars is very lacking in this. I cant compare my turn, my pace and my partials with theirs.
    tnx a lot
    The following user likes this Post: oscarolim

WMD Member
    Im just trying this out, but cant seem to get it working.. after installation and running the program I get a message "waiting for application to start" or something similar, then nothing. It stays in that mode forever, regardless of restarting pCars and reboots? So it seems it won't connect to pCars or receive any data. Any ideas...?

I have both udp and shared memory on and multiple other huds are working fine.

Platform
    XBOX1
    If this is on PC, the app cannot be running on the same computer as the game. This is a UWP limitation.
    If not, then the issue would be having UDP and shared memory ON, as you need to disable shared memory to use UDP.
    To

Thrustmaster TX Ferrari 458 / F1 Rim / 599XX Rim / T3PA Pro / TH8A / Playseat Challenge / XBOX One 2.5TB

WMD Member
    It's running on the same computer.... seems odd that it can't tho... all my other second screens/huds work with that setup: PCars profiler, z1 dash/analyzer, pCars dash(technically on the iPad) that I can remember off the top of my head all work on the same computer!?

Platform
    XBOX1
    It's a limitation of using UWP (universal windows platform). I've been looking into it but so far, even on the latest updates of the sdk, it still has that limitation and I haven't found a way around it. Basically it ignores UDP packets whose source and destination are the same.

Platform
    PS4
    Will the current vHUD for Project Cars work with PCARS 2 when it's released or will you be releasing a new app for it?
    the big print giveth, the small print taketh

Platform
    XBOX1
    I don't have access to the beta version, so I'm unsure how the API will work, if it will be supported on consoles (as that is may main target audience) and how different it will be from PC1.

I do intend on supporting it, either with the same app or a new one. But until I get my hands in the game and the API, I can't say one thing or other.

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by oscarolim View Post
    I don't have access to the beta version, so I'm unsure how the API will work, if it will be supported on consoles (as that is may main target audience) and how different it will be from PC1.

I do intend on supporting it, either with the same app or a new one. But until I get my hands in the game and the API, I can't say one thing or other.
    maybe one of mods could post a request in wmd forum for somebody willing to test for you as API is definately included as MickeyTT from VRhive has mentioned it
    Pcars Resources for All Platforms
    Xbox| Playseat® Alcantara| Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V2, Wheel Rim GT, Pedals V3 ,Shifter SQ |