Thread: Ooops no pits!!

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4

Ooops no pits!!

Picked a track at random, Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya Club, and got into the race and noticed there was no pits!! Must just be a practice track, or something..LOL Anyway it was all good, just set up for a short race anyway

Umer Ahmad
    The pit entrance is on the right at the last chicane before the long straight. Perhaps you didnt see it? Agree it's a tough one but it's like that in reality too

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Umer Ahmad View Post
    The pit entrance is on the right at the last chicane before the long straight. Perhaps you didnt see it? Agree it's a tough one but it's like that in reality too
    Ok I will check it again.

Platform
    PC
    If you have the mini map on screen, you can clearly see where the pits are located.
    Sim-Lab P1 rig with integrated triple monitor brackets, Logitech Z906 5.1, OSW Simucube small Mige - BissC encoder / SSRG Custom wheel / Fanatec CSW shifter / Heusinkveld Ultimate pedals / Heusinkveld SQ shifter / ignitIONControls R1 button box. Creative 7.1 soundcard (x2) / 3 BENQ XL2720Z 144 Hz 27" PC: ASUS Pro Series - Intel i7 4790 (8x 4GHz) - Win10Pro - nVidia GTX 1080 ti - 16 GB ddr3 - SSD 256 GB / / RS Dash

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    I thought pit lanes were marked in red on the map, there is no red on the Club track, now there is on the GP track though. I even have a button to call for a pit stop, and on the Club track it doesn't come up, but does on the GP track. So I am still thinking there are no pits on the Club track

Platform
    PS4
    Press the start button return to garage and then leave the garage if you drive out the pits there's a pit lane.

Umer Ahmad
    Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddwolf View Post
    I thought pit lanes were marked in red on the map, there is no red on the Club track, now there is on the GP track though. I even have a button to call for a pit stop, and on the Club track it doesn't come up, but does on the GP track. So I am still thinking there are no pits on the Club track
    Yeah i guess some layouts do not pass by that final chicane & pit entrance. Not surprised.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    The club circuit doesn't have a pitlane. It uses the first half part the course from turn 1 through to turn 5 before cutting back to the very last segment of the front straight (where the pit exit is).