Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for players International Pro Racing Team and here rules and racing info

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4

Smile Looking for players International Pro Racing Team and here rules and racing info

International Pro Racing Team

( update again new info example > Short / normal and Endurance racing... 10-1-2016)

Search for active, clean and fair players.Welcome players different countries !
    Put name to post if you want come online racing and team, then I put the names second message ( Name list ).
    Welcome and thank you.

Community Ps4 > International Pro Racing Team:
    We are a friendly community Looking for clean drivers that respect each other on and off the track.
    Welcome players different countries.

Here be found in the rules and online racing info.We have the right to remove a player, if he does not follow the rules.
    Online Rules:
    1. Contact with items such as walls, rails and safety barriers is strictly prohibited. (Wall surfing).
    2. All abnormally aggressive behavior is outlawed.
    3. Contacts and collisions must be avoided at all costs.
    4. Pushing the other competitors in a curve or off the track is prohibited.
    5. Relying on other competitors is prohibited.
    6. In case of late braking before a turn, the pilot will make every effort to avoid a collision with those preceding him - even if it means that you have to leave the track to do so.
    7. To defend your position, you can change your racing line only once (change course and return to your original path).
    8. In case you win a position following a stroller or even unintentionally hooking one more important, you have to slow down in a safe place and wait until the other driver returns to their exact place, likewise if you send another driver inadvertently onto the grass or gravel tracks.
    9. After any overrun, you can return to track only after making sure not to interfere with any other competitors, even if you need to let the whole bunch past before you rejoin.
    10. On leaving the stand, it is imperative to respect the line-out stand.
    11. Cut the baffles or any part of the circuit is strictly prohibited.
    12. The drivers that are being lapped must make way for the leading, it is forbidden to hold back the drivers leading the race.
    13. The pilot who leaves battle with priority to a car taking her turn must absolutely ensure that no other competitors I interfere before than himself.
    14.When approaching a turn, the racing line of the cars in front must be respected, racing logic and physics have priority. Other drivers must give way at any cost rather than risk an avoidable collision.
    15.It is strictly forbidden to attempt to overtake in places where it is almost impossible to move to the front without putting several other cars in danger.
    16.It is recommended to use the side mirrors to inquire about the placement of other competitors. Those who play with the controller should be more vigilant regarding this.
    17.If a driver does not wish to continue a race, they must not leave the game but go to a place where they will not be a problem for the remaining competitors on the track.
    18.ATTENTION Watch out for all does not brake the same point as you !
    19.Time Trial guide: Do not hang on the back and if you are not fast laps, follow the situation and give way.

Common sense rules

Make way for the drivers that you think faster than you, they can make a mistake later.
    Do not zigzag continuously in a straight line to avoid giving aerodynamic assistance to those behind, this is likely to irritate your followers and they are sure to return the favour.
    Do not force the passage as a nag on the inside of a turn or chicane, enjoy more of your benefit to better negotiate your turn and pass the output.
    After passing a competitor on the straight, do not suddenly pull back in front of them and brake, surprised by your maneuver they may well hit you accidentally, instead keep your line when you start your braking.
    The final rule, do not do to others what you donīt want to be done to you.
    Do not disturb in any way online racing !

Host:
    1.Kurvi35
    and else Host:
    Suti1955
    wiewiurka

Online racing settings Determine Host, what she likes
    You see allways new online racing info, what the rules to be.
    Online racing info come here or a new post !
    Racing day: "Usually" Friday, Saturday and maybe Sunday and Thuesday ( Host )
    Online racing Start: Europa time and usaully nightly ( Host )

SHORT / NORMAL online racing: ( Host )
    Car Class: ( Host )
    Time trial: ( Host )
    Track: ( Host )
    Lap: ( Host )
    Pit Stop: ( Host )

ENDURANCE racing: ( Host )
    Car Class: ( Host )
    Time trial: ( Host )
    Track: ( Host )
    Lap OR Time: ( Host )
    Pit Stop: ( Host )

"Usually" these settings ( Host ).

Force Interor View = No
    Force Manual Gears = Yes
    Force Realstic Driving Aids = No
    Allow ABS = Yes OR No?
    Allow Stability control = No
    Allow Traction control = No or yes ?

Damage= Full Damage ( ? )
    Mechanical Failures = Yes
    Tire Wear = Real
    Fuel Usage = Real
    Auto Start Engine = Yes
    Flags & Penalties = On

Weather condition ( Host )

Welcome !

Our International Pro Racing Team / Host Kurvi35 > The most common Tracks and cars

Update 13.2.2016 track list >

Tracks which run almost always:

Circuit de Barcelona - Catalunya GP 4.62km and National 3.06km.
    Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps 7.00km
    Honkenheim GP 4.57km and National 3.69km.
    Imola 4.90km
    Nordschleife ( Nyrre ) 20.83km.
    Oulton Park International 4.30km.
    Oschersleben GP 3.66KM
    Ruapuna Park GP 3.28Km.
    Sakito GP 5.38km and National 3.10km.
    Sonama Raceway GP 4.05km.
    Watkings Glen GP 5.43km and Short 4.06km.

Tracks additional information:
    Lap info: 2 - 7 Or future more 2 - 15 and if example lap 15 come Pit Stop.
    Possible to run the same course several times
    This Nordschleife track is driven Always online to compete tonight the last track or to the first, If not otherwise specified
    Sometimes maybe, Bannochbrae Road Circuit, Brno, Donington National, Rouen Les Essarts Or someone else track?

Organizing My ( Host Kurvi35 ) Project Cars online racing Car classes that are run almost always:
    Only Scion FR-S.
    Group A > BMW, Ford and Mercedes-Benz.
    Road C1.
    Road C2.

Cars additional information:
    Maybe sometimes > Road A, Road B, Historic Touring, BUT maybe these cars series > All Players same cars!?
    Toyota 86, 86 GT.
    ( maybe? GT4, GT3 ).
    And Allways online racing possible Group A "series" > BMW, Ford and Mercedes-Benz.
    I ( Kurvi35) do not organize > Fast cars > example Formula, Radical, LMP cars !
    Last edited by Kurvi35; 13-02-2016 at 11:34. Reason: Added New track info 13.2.2016
    International Pro Racing Team online racing very clean, fair, Good honestly driving style! Welcome very clean and good driving girls,ladies and boys,men!
    I organize / host 8 years online racing ( Gt proluque, Ferrari challenge, Super v8 next challenge, Gt5, Gt6, Project Cars ).
    The following user likes this Post: wiewiurka

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    players list update 25.8
    International Pro Racing Team RULES found first ( 1 ) message Read and Look Rules !
    All these players are very good, clean and fair players ! and participate our project cars online racing
    all the best drivers have not yet purchased Ps4 console or car game!
    all players commynity I put this list, because I do not know when their driving style! >> They can in their own activity
    shows that are among the best pure drivers!
    If someone x player behaves negatively we have the right to distinguish (remove) him our International Pro Racing Team
    Maybe coming more players here list.

Kurvi35
    Tretjaks
    wiewiurka
    Suti1955
    Finbaek
    Maverick8_King
    hanskipanski
    PureGT_GOOFY
    BRIGHTBLACK666
    D7788i
    Linnuke
    CoertGil_98
    Sansname
    ProjectLARS
    demio67
    Muugiman
    RACER420_Jr_88
    carlitos1025
    derBudenlui
    DucatiST4916
    cueman2009
    Grande-boy
    f1vargas
    MC-170
    ceebee-nor
    kenta79
    Last edited by Kurvi35; 25-08-2016 at 18:12. Reason: players list update 25.8
    International Pro Racing Team online racing very clean, fair, Good honestly driving style! Welcome very clean and good driving girls,ladies and boys,men!
    I organize / host 8 years online racing ( Gt proluque, Ferrari challenge, Super v8 next challenge, Gt5, Gt6, Project Cars ).

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Kurvi35, wiewiurka

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Thanks Tretjaks and welcome
    Hi, all my friends now come to put your name here get players more.

Other thinks, sorry project cars forum > I had to add and change things a couple of times first to topic. Maybe now all good.

Platform
    PC
    tretjaks also
    Last edited by wiewiurka; 10-01-2016 at 16:26.
    hey! i`m guy who find first used steering wheel in 1992 / 1995 go-kart / 1997 ps / 2002 ps2 / 2007 ps3 2011 g27 / 2015 ps4 & t500rs th8r
    gran turismo 1-6 / toca touring car 1-3 / F1 1996 - 1999 / project cars 2015-

PSN: wiewiurka
    The following user likes this Post: Kurvi35

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    I will add Suti1955, for when he asked.
    And

Welcome wiewiurka and Suti.
    Thanks

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Yes I'm in every now and then! I think we still have few weekends for Pcars before Gran Turismo Sport hits the shelves.
    PS4 / T300RS with G27 pedals
    https://m.youtube.com/user/FINbaek
    The following user likes this Post: Kurvi35

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by finbaek View Post
    Yes I'm in every now and then! I think we still have few weekends for Pcars before Gran Turismo Sport hits the shelves.
    thank you Finbaek for joining and participating in the racing, see you...

I hope more my friend and new clean and fair players put name and coming racing. Get privat project cars online racing !

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Project Cars Online racing today 16.1.2016
    Start maybe about clock 20.00 ( if not start be 21.00 i not sure yet ) but > Finland time!

SHORT / NORMAL online racing: Host Kurvi35
    Car Class: Group A
    Track: Many track
    Lap: 1-11 ?
    Pit Stop: No

RULES: Found first ( 1 ) message !

Setting:
    Force Interor View = No
    Force Manual Gears = Yes
    Force Realstic Driving Aids = No
    Allow ABS = No
    Allow Stability control = No
    Allow Traction control = No

Damage= Full Damage Yes
    Mechanical Failures = Yes
    Tire Wear = Real
    Fuel Usage = Real
    Auto Start Engine = Yes
    Flags & Penalties = On

WELCOME !
    Last edited by Kurvi35; 16-01-2016 at 12:51. Reason: ad Rules...

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    I will add Maverick8_King, for when he want and asked.

Welcome and Thanks,