Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Custom Grid Tool - Custom Grids for Solo Quick Race

Platform
    PC
    can't seem to find the JDougNy's Unlocker downloadlink on racedepartment
    Intel Core i7 quad core 4790K 4GHZ/4,4GHZ turbo,16GB RAM,NVIDIA GeForce GTX980 4GB,128GB SSD 1TB HDD internal 3TB HDD external

Platform
    PC
    Took me a while to find it http://www.racingfr.com/forum/index....&#entry1622735

It's not racedepartments (never could find it there - @crowtrobot, perhaps link it in your first post for everyone's benefit?)

Anyhow just had a quick spin with this and wow! Like damnit wow, this is bloody awesome! Seriously I'll take pCars as it is for the rest of the year and I'm happy!

Thanks a bunch for sharing this mate!!!
    Intel i5 4670 | GTX 970 | 8 gb Ram | Windows 10
    Logitech G27 | Thrustmaster Warthog | Astro A40

Platform
    PS4
    Psn Markripp1
    The following 4 users likes this Post: beetes_juice, IJOJOI, Joe Moore, mister dog

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowsley View Post

One question though about the app: You can't really choose your livery (on your car) with this tool, can you?
    You can: pick the livery in the 3rd window in the grid tool, then choose the same car/livery again in-game.
    Intel i5 4670 | GTX 970 | 8 gb Ram | Windows 10
    Logitech G27 | Thrustmaster Warthog | Astro A40
    The following 2 users likes this Post: crowtrobot, Slowsley

Platform
    PC
    Since you can save your grid, I guess a "championship" is possible? Maybe someone will do a follow up app?

One question though about the app: You can't really choose your livery (on your car) with this tool, can you?
    You can choose the livery, but I'm not sure about a championship. I don't think the app or the game can make sure that the AI stay consistent for each car between each race (it is the most important problem in career).
    Maybe if the app let's you configure AI individually.
    OS: Win10 x64 | CPU: i5 4690K OC@4.4GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 970 AMP! Extreme OC@1500MHz | RAM: 16GB DDR3 2400MHz CL10 | Controller: Logitech G25 + Nixim mod v2 (brake) | Display: HTC Vive | Sound: Virtual 7.1 Headset | Launch options: none | Visual settings

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by goon View Post
    Looks great!

Seriously, why can't SMS implement this?
    lazyness
    The following user likes this Post: Machinist90

Platform
    PC
    amazing work,this is all I wanted and needed to get more hours out of this game,maybe in future versions adding a thumbnail of the car/livery would be handy? not necessary though,just an idea,it's fantastic as it is
    Intel Core i7 quad core 4790K 4GHZ/4,4GHZ turbo,16GB RAM,NVIDIA GeForce GTX980 4GB,128GB SSD 1TB HDD internal 3TB HDD external

Quote Originally Posted by nhitrac View Post
    Took me a while to find it

It's not racedepartments (never could find it there - @crowtrobot, perhaps link it in your first post for everyone's benefit?
    )

Anyhow just had a quick spin with this and wow! Like damnit wow, this is bloody awesome! Seriously I'll take pCars as it is for the rest of the year and I'm happy!

Thanks a bunch for sharing this mate!!!
    Thanks for the kind words, glad you're enjoying it!

I didn't link it directly as it's a bit of a grey-area with SMS. Their official position is that they do not support modding, so I wanted to try to keep discussion away from the unpacked files or manipulation thereof, just in case.

w.r.t. crashing when selecting a Class:
    There's an exception handler that triggers if it can't find the files it needs for each car in the /vehicles/ directory - I accidentally left a debug statement in there after removing the references it needed, so the exception crashes the program if it can't find the files (in the case that the mod is installed in the wrong place, or in the case of the R8 mod, there's an extra textures folder that doesn't have car data). Kind of the opposite of what the handler is supposed to do... Now plays well with the R8 and has a useful error message if the program is just in the wrong directory.

Will have an update ready later today. It's not critical if everything's working for you right now, but it may be useful in the future.
    i7 5820k @ 3.8 | EVGA GTX780Ti | MSI X99 SLI Plus | 16GB DDR4@2400 | EVGA 750 W | W10 x64 | Thrustmaster T300 | HTC Vive
    The following 8 users likes this Post: BioForce, Ian Bell, IJOJOI, John Hargreaves, logos, Mad LL, Reiche, Tiago Fortuna

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Working like a charm.. thanks a million

Platform
    PC
    N/m I got it. I had 7.1 instead of 7.1 + mod and custom grid.
    THIS is the best patch yet! Honestly, they can just move to pCARS2 fully as far as it matters to me.
    Thank you i made the same mistake .

@crowtrobot just wonderful , thanks .

@ports thanks for link but your link gave me 7.1 , I needed 7.1 V1.2 here http://www.racedepartment.com/thread...8#post-2163902
    i7-4790K /OC 4.5Ghz--windows 10 pro 64bit--ASUS Z97-PRO--SSD 128 x2 GB --Ram 16gb -- ASUS STRIX 980ti--OSW Wheel--ROSO mod Formula 1 Wheel--DashBoardSRH ---CV1 Oculus--- LFE Buttkicker & Gamer SimVibe --Fanatec V2 Pedals-- FREX SQ --TH8A Shifter
    The following user likes this Post: McKiernan