Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trustmaster T150 not working on PS4

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4

Trustmaster T150 not working on PS4

Hi guys sincerely hope someone on here can help because I'm pulling my hair out.

Basically I bought my son a new PS4 for Christmas and for his 16th birthday today I bought him Project Cars for the PS4 and a thrustmaster t150 wheel+pedals set which is supposedly compatible with PC/PS3 & PS4 but not matter what I do the PlayStation won't see the T150, it does all its spinning one way then the other and I can work the buttons but can't find on any of the menus on the game or the console to setup the steering wheel to get it working.

Needless to say I have a pissed off teen on my hands.

Can you help please.

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Try this for starters

when the disc is in the console start the game from the main ps menu with the ps 4 controller , when the game boots and asks to " press x on the wheel and the wheel will hopefully be recognised "

Then calibrate wheel .

If you use the controller to hit x the game will stay with the ps4 controller.

Let us know how you go bud
    Last edited by SUBGTRACER; 12-01-2016 at 21:08.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Thanks so much, it worked..... It's configured as a T300 but the next question is can you adjust the amount of wheel turns available, the son is in a wheelchair and I've the throttle and brake assigned to the paddles so really need to reduce the amount of lock.
    Last edited by Luminated; 12-01-2016 at 21:55.

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminated View Post
    Thanks so much, it worked.....
    Your welcome , we couldn't have him not being able to use that nice new wheel , glad to help!

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Thanks so much, it worked..... It's configured as a T300 but the next question is can you adjust the amount of wheel turns available, the son is in a wheelchair and I've the throttle and brake assigned to the paddles so really need to reduce the amount of lock.
    Are you using a usb extension cable? If so does it work? Mine won't work with one

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick73 View Post
    Are you using a usb extension cable? If so does it work? Mine won't work with one
    No extension cable but we did finally get it up and running by following the instructions of @SUBGTRACER though I've still struggling to understand how to change the amount of degrees of turn, on the PC you can change this in the setup program downloaded from Thrustmaster but can't seem to see where this is on the PS4. I must say the manual and their website isn't very helpful.

Platform
    PS4
    Psn Markripp1

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    No extension cable but we did finally get it up and running by following the instructions of @SUBGTRACER though I've still struggling to understand how to change the amount of degrees of turn, on the PC you can change this in the setup program downloaded from Thrustmaster but can't seem to see where this is on the PS4. I must say the manual and their website isn't very helpful.
    Hold down mode button then on the d pad press and hold left or right...release both buttons and the light should flash...4!times = 900...3 times = 540
    Last edited by Patrick73; 13-01-2016 at 19:21.
    The following user likes this Post: Pyromaniak666

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick73 View Post
    Hold down mode button then on the d pad press and hold left or right...release both buttons and the light should flash...4!times = 900...3 times = 540
    Thanks for that info.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Just adjusted the steering to the 540degree setting which seems to strike the best balance between feel and game play, the son is in love and have been playing for a good 90 minutes non stop. I even had a go and I have to say it's addictive and surprisingly realistic when all the safety AIDS are removed, reminded me of the good old days.