Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Project CARS PC Patch 8.0 Release Notes

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Viljoen View Post
    A note on the Oculus Rift support - We're internally working with the post 0.8 SDK that will be released along with the headset. We have a bunch of updates and features in the works already, but due to the newer SDK only rolling out to the general public when Oculus releases the headset, the Project CARS Oculus Rift updates will also be released at that time, right when you guys will be receiving your shiny new CV1 headsets.
    Hi Stephen. Im wondering when we can use our SLI with the game and Oculus. Now I must to disable the SLI because the flicker is annoying. I know that the problem is the VR SLI, I hope that you are working with it. Now I can play de Back to Dinosaurs Island demo from Crytek because they have implemented the multigpu in their engine, but with Project Cars I must to disable the SLI. I hope that this functionality is implemented as fast as possible

Best Regards and sorry for my poor english
    Dualin
    My system: Intel 4790k@4.0 Ghz, Gigabyte z97 Gamming 5, 16GB 1866 RAM, SLI GTX 970, Oculus DK2, Fanatec CSR, Motion cockpit with bass shakers

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Nothing about the exposure of the helmet camera with the Aston GTE ?
    PS4 - T300RS - T3PA-Pro - TH8A shifter - Alfa Romeo 147 leather seat - Homemade cockpit - Happy Driver My FFB settings

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    So as soon as anyone has downloaded the patch, can they PLEEEEEEASE tell us if it's fixed the tyre heating issue? ... and not just for "under-inflated" tyres, as per the patch notes.

I am slightly concerned they won't have changed much because of the addition of the Mazda drift car; If they want people to try drifting it, the tyres will need not to overheat .. I hope I'm wrong, because I want proper tyre heat in all the tyres on all the other cars, not cold tyres just to be able to "drift" one car I have no interest in ...
    The following user likes this Post: Billdebaze

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Viljoen View Post
    • DLC cars and tracks will now remain selected between game sessions.
    Quote Originally Posted by cluck View Post
    It's a small thing but it makes me very happy. Thanks guys .
    Hooray for our thumbs!

ps. Just noticed it doesnt mention anything about liveries, hope they are saved too? Otherwise we'd still have to go through the whole selection process
    Last edited by mister dog; 20-01-2016 at 10:45.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: sbXII, StefB

I am surprised by how little fix for this patch. Missing patch on multiplayer with flying cars or a big accident before the start of the race. The replay is not so cars following me in the replay does not correspond to the race ... and not to mention the abscence (and a lack of communication on this subject) of custom livery online.
    The following 6 users likes this Post: artao, El Nano, gertfx, Paulo Ribeiro, rauf0, XTRMNTR2K

WMD Member
    Not that many fixes in this patch, hope this doesnt mean future patches will be like this.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: artao, XTRMNTR2K

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by leon1772 View Post
    I am surprised by how little fix for this patch. Missing patch on multiplayer with flying cars or a big accident before the start of the race. The replay is not so cars following me in the replay does not correspond to the race ... and not to mention the abscence (and a lack of communication on this subject) of custom livery online.
    You really are suprised?
    OS: Windows 10 | MB: Asus Maximus VII Ranger | CPU: i7-4790K @ 4.00 GHz | GPU: GeForce GTX 980 | Wheel: Logitech G27

Quote Originally Posted by gmspromo View Post
    So as soon as anyone has downloaded the patch, can they PLEEEEEEASE tell us if it's fixed the tyre heating issue? ... and not just for "under-inflated" tyres, as per the patch notes.

I am slightly concerned they won't have changed much because of the addition of the Mazda drift car; If they want people to try drifting it, the tyres will need not to overheat .. I hope I'm wrong, because I want proper tyre heat in all the tyres on all the other cars, not cold tyres just to be able to "drift" one car I have no interest in ...
    First off, the tyres need to overheat in order to drift properly.
    Yes the tyre heating seems to be nice again
    WHEEL: Thrustmaster T500RS, CSWv2 CASE: Zalman Z11+ ll MOBO: ASUS P8Z68 V-PRO ll CPU: i7 2600K @ 4,5 Ghz ll GPU: ASUS MATRIX 7970 PLATINUM @ 1200Mhz ll RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz ll SSD: SAMSUNG PRO EVO 250GB ll HDD: SAMSUNG Spinpoint 2TB ll Windows 8.1 x64 ll
    MODS:
    AI Lighting during rain/fog: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...I-Lighting-Mod
    Create Custom Grid: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...olo-Quick-Race
    The following 5 users likes this Post: gmspromo, IJerichoI, John Hargreaves, rauf0, rocho

Platform
    PC
    Comment on tire heating in PS4 release thread.

Looking good

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1215083
    CPU: i5 3570 @ 4.2GhZ | RAM: 8GB DDR3 @ 1866 MHz | Board: Gigabyte Z77-DH3
    GPUs: 2 x XFX HD 5870-1Gb 900/1300MHz
    SDD: Samsung Evo 850 512Gb
    The following 2 users likes this Post: gmspromo, JohnSchoonsBeard

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by tonypbeck View Post
    will the finish line at Donington Park ever be fixed, not a biggy I know, but other tracks are having tweaks.
    Appologies if its a daft question,but what was the issue with the finish line?Which layout of the track is it and is it a PC or console bug?
    many thanks

Andy