The PS4 patch 8.0 will be rolling out over the course of day, first in EU and later in US.
Project CARS – PS4 Patch 8.0 – Release Notes
• McLaren F1 GTR - adjusted cockpit exposure, fixed visual clipping issues.
• Radical RXC Turbo - Fixed typo in statistics file. Engine now correctly displays as V6 not V8, Fixed asymmetry typo in default setup spring rates.
• Lotus 51 - Fixed a typo giving 100 steps to rear fast rebound damper settings instead of 10. Default values were unaffected.
• Renault Megane RS265 - Fixed typo causing asymmetry in default setup springs.
• KTM X-Bow - Fixed clipping on the roof camera.
• Cadwell Park – Fixed an issue where cars while on the main straight would hit the pit wall at a certain spot and be disqualified.
• Ruapuna all layouts - updated the position of the pit exit trigger so it's after the start line trigger. Full optimisation pass done on all the layouts to improve performance.
Physics, Tires and Setups
• Further adjustment of heating on under-inflated tires where it was reduced as part of the discontinuity fix.
• Fixed issues with players not being able to save setups to DLC tracks, if they started their profile with older versions of the game.
• Fixed long standing missing functionality in Thrustmaster PS4 implementation -- the ignore device gain setting was not being honoured meaning the soft lock was being applied at the master gain level instead of full gain.
• DLC cars and tracks will now remain selected between game sessions.
• Fixed a bug where some tracks with forced rolling starts was locking out the rolling start option after moving to a different track.
• Extended joypad and dpad bitfields to include some extra buttons on steering wheels. Added 'same class as player' flag in participant info mSector field. Fixed a couple of issues with packet types 1/2 not sending at the correct rate.