Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Project CARS PS4 Patch 8.0 Release Notes

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    In the next patch could you finally fix the glued cars problem. as soon as you make contact with another car in a corner You are certain to be both going straight into the wall, and it's pretty irritating. here's an example :

http://xboxclips.com/Franglish/931ea...b-84a852275561

And fixing the absence of headlights for some people in replay mode would also be welcome

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    The fact that we are at patch 8 now and you still cannot save multiple setups for individual tracks is plain stupid and deserves a full explaination from the developers why this is still missing when it should have been in the game to start with. I love this game/sim but this omission is killing the long term playability for me and many others.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    I'd settle for just 2. one wet setup and one dry setup.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Hi.

I`m sure you in the Project Car crew have the hands full in redevelop PC and developing PC2. But i have a small question for you, and i hope you wil take you`re time to answeer, even though just an no or a yes. I`ve been a while away from Project Cars but took my controller and continued my career in the Endurance series, and it is still the same amazing experrience as it used to be. But then the event of 24 Hour of Le Mans came, and i had 7 hours of racing (yeah i know i could choose to just ride 3 hours, with the swap driver option). Back to my question, will there be or are there a planned "mid race save" option in the near future or is this but on ice i Project Car?

I will be thankful for any replys. Cheers!

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimhaag91 View Post
    Hi.

I`m sure you in the Project Car crew have the hands full in redevelop PC and developing PC2. But i have a small question for you, and i hope you wil take you`re time to answeer, even though just an no or a yes. I`ve been a while away from Project Cars but took my controller and continued my career in the Endurance series, and it is still the same amazing experrience as it used to be. But then the event of 24 Hour of Le Mans came, and i had 7 hours of racing (yeah i know i could choose to just ride 3 hours, with the swap driver option). Back to my question, will there be or are there a planned "mid race save" option in the near future or is this but on ice i Project Car?

I will be thankful for any replys. Cheers!
    I think I have red a post from Ian saying they have already look at this but unfortunately they are not able to do it easily due to PCars code and it will be only taken into account in PCars2...
    The following user likes this Post:

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    PS4 Crash issue, When in an Online lobby and you quit the Lobby when 'Syncing' is happening the game will crash to blue screen.