Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: DashPanel - Simracing dashboards for Android/iOS/PC/VR.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Hi

Ive used this app for a week or so on the xbox1. Amazing stuff, however cant find a widget to show enigne and aero damage, are they to come in the future?

WMD Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ROFFATI View Post
    Hi,
    is it possible to get the energy bar for hybrid cars working with Project Cars? There are some apps(like RaceDash) were it works, so i think that Project Cars sends out those data.

THX
    Hey,
    I've had this question before. I must be missing a trick as I've looked through the latest pCars 2 data structure and cant find KERS anywhere?
    I am a bit older so might just be blind do you have any luck spotting it?
    https://github.com/nabezokodaikon/pc...SharedMemory.h

The only other thing I can think of is that they substitute it somewhere? So maybe the boost is used to represent KERS in cars that have it?
    Unfortunately I can't test anything out right now as I've moved house and my dev machine is still in storage.

Seeing as a few of you have asked I'll have a closer look when I'm set up again.
    Cheers
    CPU: Core i7-4790K @ 4GHZ | RAM: 16GB | MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 760 | OS: Win7 x64 | WHEEL: Logitech G25 | DRIVE: Sandisk 400GB SSD

WMD Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobleren View Post
    Hi

Ive used this app for a week or so on the xbox1. Amazing stuff, however cant find a widget to show enigne and aero damage, are they to come in the future?
    Thanks mate glad you like it!
    Yes it seems that data is available so I will add those in the future.
    Just I have moved house and am not set up for dev work on the project yet so I'm not sure when I can start putting out updates again?
    CPU: Core i7-4790K @ 4GHZ | RAM: 16GB | MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 760 | OS: Win7 x64 | WHEEL: Logitech G25 | DRIVE: Sandisk 400GB SSD

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Thanks for this awesome program! I really like the customizability of the whole thing, however, is it possible to stretch an image vertically but not horizontally? Therefore stretch the image but not keep the aspect ratio/proportion of the image?

Is there a website that shows all available images/assets of the program? At the moment, I'm familiarising myself by having to open each one onto a custom profile; it would be nice to see what each one looks like without having to do all this.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

Got this virus alert this morning, got Windows Defender to ignore it but still messed with the launch of DashPanel. Should I be worried?

WMD Member
    DashPanel 1.5.8 Update

-Client
    -Start options for Steam.
    -Next page button for pCARS UDP
    -Add widgets list now categorised
    -New widgets: Tyre Temperatures IMO, Stint, Tyre Compound, Warning Light, Performance Bar, Delta Bar, Tyre Temp Indicator IMO
    -Remove long press to exit editor (prevent accidental exit while editing)
    -Fix VR reset (Tracking space is now seated you will have to reset the Y axis value of the overlay in the settings)
    -New layout Performance overlay

-Server
    -Detect Grid 2 and KartKraft

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PerformanceOverlay3.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	154.6 KB 
ID:	268608

WMD Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial Sardaukar View Post
    Thanks for this awesome program! I really like the customizability of the whole thing, however, is it possible to stretch an image vertically but not horizontally? Therefore stretch the image but not keep the aspect ratio/proportion of the image?

Is there a website that shows all available images/assets of the program? At the moment, I'm familiarising myself by having to open each one onto a custom profile; it would be nice to see what each one looks like without having to do all this.
    Hey,
    Thanks man glad you like it.

At the moment you can't stretch only one axis of the image widget to change the aspect ratio.
    Maybe you can get your desired effect by resizing in photoshop then importing?
    I'm hoping to enhance the editor for windows so that you can size widgets with mouse handles and that sort of thing but thats off in the future some time.

No there isn't info on all the widgets.
    I realise this makes learning a bit hard but I'm slowing improving the add widget menu. Its now categorised in the latest build. The next step is to contain images and info on each widget.
    Just a matter of getting the work done.

Thanks

WMD Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial Sardaukar View Post
    Got this virus alert this morning, got Windows Defender to ignore it but still messed with the launch of DashPanel. Should I be worried?
    False positives are an ongoing problem for myself and all small time software developers.
    Valve basically say they check all software distributed on Steam so you should exclude all Steam folders.
    Its discussed more here:
    https://steamcommunity.com/app/71567...4199303329333/

I have submitted the file as a false positive again and its been cleared again:

We have removed the detection. Please follow the steps below to clear cached detection and obtain the latest malware definitions.

1. Open command prompt as administrator and change directory to c:\Program Files\Windows Defender
    2. Run “MpCmdRun.exe -removedefinitions -dynamicsignatures”
    3. Run "MpCmdRun.exe -SignatureUpdate"

Alternatively, the latest definition is available for download here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/definitions

Thank you for contacting Microsoft.

I think the only thing to worry about is that none of the Virus providers really know whats what so they err on the side of caution to the extreme