Thread: Trailer - Stanceworks Track Expansion DLC (January)

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1

Trailer - Stanceworks Track Expansion DLC (January)

Stanceworks Track Expansion :

- BANNOCHBRAE - SCOTLAND

- BMW 1M Coupe Stanceworks Edition
    - KTM X-BOW R
    - BMW 2002 Stanceworks Edition
    - MAZDA MX-5 Radbul Formula Drift
    - 2013 FORD FALCON FG (Free Car)

Platform
    PC
    Is this out yet? PS4? I heard it was, but then didn't see it in the PS Store.
    PC: ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero| Intel I7-9700K 4.7 GHz | 32GB Ripjaws V Series | RTX 2080 Super, 8GB | Cooler Master Hyper 212 CPU Air Cooler | 1 TB Samsung Evo SSD x 2
    Rig: Accuforce V2, HE Sprint Pedals, SimLab GT1 | Alienware 34" Curved | Turn R20 U-Hub Combo, Formula Black, Porsche 918 RSR | CSS SQ | Oculus CV1 | BK LFE Mini x 2

Steam ID: Haiden773

Platform
    PC
    Told you it was an epic trailer
    The following 7 users likes this Post: 60projectvint, Benjamin Benichou, Cleps, cluck, K34sc, Siberian Tiger

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    I've got the day off to enjoy my birthday blasting around Bannochbrae in the new cars cheers �� for the dlc

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    I had the understanding that this new DLC would be available on the 26th January but to my disappointment nothing is on the PS store as yet. My last check was last nite 11 pm. Furthermore, nothing about this as yet under the 'news and announcements' section. Usually there is always a new thread for each and every expansion pack once its out which was supposedly on 26th January. Anyone knows whats the holdup about?

Quote Originally Posted by IndianCowboy View Post
    I had the understanding that this new DLC would be available on the 26th January but to my disappointment nothing is on the PS store as yet. My last check was last nite 11 pm. Furthermore, nothing about this as yet under the 'news and announcements' section. Usually there is always a new thread for each and every expansion pack once its out which was supposedly on 26th January. Anyone knows whats the holdup about?
    The "release date" was/is 29th of January (today).

Founder Member of Revolution Sim Racing - Forum Thread - Website

Photonenbert's Youtube Channel

G25/G27 Setup Guide

Jack Spades Tweaker Files

poirqc's "Baseline FFB values - Linear FFB Google sheet" guide

G25 Unbreakable Metal Mod # # # G25 Button Wheel Plate # # # G25 NIXIM Brake Pedal Mod

System: Windwos 7 64 Bit //MSI K9N2 SLI Platinum MS-7374 V3.9// AMD X4 II 955 BE 3.2 GHz //GeForce 750 TI (Thanks Pam!)// 8 GB RAM // Samsung SyncMaster 24" + 19" Dual
    Games: Project C.A.R.S // Live for Speed // DiRT Rally // Richard Burns Rally (2013 RSRBR) // Scania Truck Simulator // Spin Tires

"Be the change you want to see in the world" - Ghandi

In the trophy cabinet, polishing my 2016 MVP trophy
    Platform
    PC
    Ed steps up to the plate. The trailer is tossed at him ........ oh my lord, ladies and gentlemen, he's knocked it clean out of the park. Ed Mas has done it again. We all knew this kid was good but he's on fire today.

Lovely work Ed, properly properly lovely .
    PC Setup : Intel Core i5-8600K w/BeQuiet 240mm Silent Loop water cooler (overclocked to 4.5GHz) // MSI GTX 980 Gaming GPU // Gigabyte z370 Aorus Gaming 7 motherboard // 2 x 8GB Kingston HyperX DDR4-2666MHz RAM // Fractal Design Newton R3 800W PSU // Windows 10 64-bit // Fractal Design Define R4 case w/5 cooling fans // Acer Predator X34P 34" IPS 3440x1440 100Hz //
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Bealdor, Cleps, Ian Bell

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by cluck View Post
    Ed steps up to the plate. The trailer is tossed at him ........ oh my lord, ladies and gentlemen, he's knocked it clean out of the park. Ed Mas has done it again. We all knew this kid was good but he's on fire today.

Lovely work Ed, properly properly lovely .
    Agreed, and let's not forget Dr Baystead for the unconventional yet epic music.

In the trophy cabinet, polishing my 2016 MVP trophy
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Bell View Post
    Agreed, and let's not forget Dr Baystead for the unconventional yet epic music.
    Sent a little shiver down my spine the first (of many) times I played it so yes, it was remiss of me to forget Dr Baystead's work . Just an all-round stunning trailer that most games would be jealous of to have as a trailer for a full game, let alone an expansion pack!
    PC Setup : Intel Core i5-8600K w/BeQuiet 240mm Silent Loop water cooler (overclocked to 4.5GHz) // MSI GTX 980 Gaming GPU // Gigabyte z370 Aorus Gaming 7 motherboard // 2 x 8GB Kingston HyperX DDR4-2666MHz RAM // Fractal Design Newton R3 800W PSU // Windows 10 64-bit // Fractal Design Define R4 case w/5 cooling fans // Acer Predator X34P 34" IPS 3440x1440 100Hz //
    The following user likes this Post: Ian Bell

Platform
    PS4
    Here is a short video showing what you get in the DLC and some technical data to those who are interested about the numbers

My YouTube Channel, Click to subscribe now
    https://youtube.com/c/mbimmer

PC Rig:MSI Nightblade X2 i7 6700k, GTX 980 TI 500W 6GB DDR5, m.2 PCIe SSD 256GBx2 + 2TB, 16 GB Ram /Thrustmaster T300 RS/Dell 2715H/Harman Kardon Soundsticks ii