Thread: Virtual Le Mans vs. real Le Mans

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

Virtual Le Mans vs. real Le Mans

Everyone, I'm a new member here and I had a wild idea that involves Project CARS, Let's Players World Wide, eSports and Le Mans 24 Hours.

I would like to propose 3 driver teams doing the virtual Le Mans 24 Hours and treat it as realistically as possible and provide 24 live-stream of the virtual Le Mans or have the virtual Le Mans event while the actual race is happening at Circuit de la Sarthe . Podium finishers in their selected class depending on if they play PS4, Xbox One, and PC should have their own podium celebration and spray champagne just like the real drivers if such an event could be organized on location. Has this idea been considered? Prize money should be considered.
    The following 4 users likes this Post: Andy Tudor, iPlay, Shadowoff, Stewy32

Platform
    PC
    Sounds crazy. But this could be massive fun I think that announcing this a handful of months in advance would be required though in order to get a satisfying grid size (30+, multiclass) with people giving the time to organize themselves and prepare.
    There's no "I" in "team", but there's a "we" in "weapon".
    --- 5% Club member --- former TGC member and steward --- RSR member --- Steam Name: Mortimer8701 ---
    Gigabyte H77-D3H | Intel Xeon E3-1245v2 (4x3.4GHz) | Inno3D GeForce 970 iChill X4 Air Boss (4GB[-0.5GB]) | 8GB DDR3-1600 | Win 8 Pro x64 | Thrustmaster T500 RS /w F1 rim | HTC Vive
    System Drive: Sandisk Extreme 120GB | Storage drive: WD Green 2TB (pCARS space) | Case: Coolermaster HAF 912 Plus | Power supply: Corsair GS600

TIP: If you post your system details in your signature, you will help make it easier to identify potential hardware/driver related issues.
    To edit your signature, click Control Panel (top right corner) and in your control panel, look under the My Settings header on the left for Edit Signature.