We have just announced the 2016 Driver Network Season!
There are several changes that you need to be aware of which will make the new Season fairer for everyone competing.
Please read about these in detail at: http://projectcarsesports.com/preseason
- There are two separate Series - one for Fixed Setups, and one for Open Setups.
- Within each Series there are also two Divisions - one for PC, and one for Console (XB1 & PS4 combined).
- Teams must now register to compete before April 1st and are allowed a maximum of 5 drivers per Series/Division.
- Teams & drivers can compete in both the Fixed and Open Setup Series.
- Teams can register different drivers for the Console & PC Divisions - allowing all teams to compete in both Divisions of both Series.
- However, specific drivers cannot compete in both the Console & PC Divisions at the same time.
Please read the detailed article on our website which explains these changes in-depth.
We will announce full rules and regulations for both the Fixed Setup and Open Setup Series in the coming weeks.
Teams! Do not forget to register your drivers before April 1!
Drivers competing as individuals, without a team, do not need to pre-register. However the other rules still apply. You can compete in both the Fixed and Open Setup Series at the same time, but you cannot compete in both the PC and Console Divisions of any one Series.