Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Custom Liveries Tool - Livery Manager and Livery Package Export

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by crowtrobot View Post
    Some of the meta data may be left behind by the custom grid tool, but I can assure you it's not a problem without the pakfiles that get de-installed by JSGME. Simply removing from MODS folder will not uninstall or de-activate anything, btw. Nothing in the MODS folder is referenced by the game until it is activated via JSGME. It sounds like something got manually deleted by hand. If all mods are properly deactivated via JSGME, you'll be back to default.
    No, didnt worked... I checked my Steam Cache and now everything is working fine again
    I'm sorry for my bad english...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowoff View Post
    No, didnt worked... I checked my Steam Cache and now everything is working fine again
    Glad you were able to get running again.

All I can say is that JSGME makes backups of every file that would be overwritten when a mod is activated, so unless something got manually moved or deleted, you should be back to default by deactivating everything. The only files that get moved outside of JSGME are the .bak backup files that the customGridApp makes, which would not cause this problem.
    i7 5820k @ 3.8 | EVGA GTX780Ti | MSI X99 SLI Plus | 16GB DDR4@2400 | EVGA 750 W | W10 x64 | Thrustmaster T300 | HTC Vive

There seems to be a bug/error when you assign additional liveries to the bmw cars. As soon as I try to select the car (z4 gt3) from the garage list and going with the selection over the stanceworks cars, the game starts to crash and shows an "Unhandled Exception Error Message". On other cars it worked just fine
    Last edited by jarvis; 07-02-2016 at 15:26.
    The following user likes this Post: crowtrobot

Quote Originally Posted by jarvis View Post
    There seems to be a bug/error when you assign additional liveries to the bmw cars. As soon as I try to select the car (z4 gt3) from the garage list and going with the selection over the stanceworks cars, the game starts to crash and shows an "Unhandled Exception Error Message". On other cars it worked just fine
    Found the problem - somehow left out some unpacked data for the 1M SW. As you scroll over it, the game can't find the data it needs and crashes. Will be in new release on Mon/Tues. Thank you for the report jarvis.

In the meantime, if you have the Custom Grid tool, or the Autoprophet Unlocker, activate those first in JSGME, then activate the Custom Livery Tool, that should solve the problem (though you won't be able to use the livery tool to assign to the 1M SW).
    Last edited by crowtrobot; 07-02-2016 at 16:19.
    i7 5820k @ 3.8 | EVGA GTX780Ti | MSI X99 SLI Plus | 16GB DDR4@2400 | EVGA 750 W | W10 x64 | Thrustmaster T300 | HTC Vive

Quote Originally Posted by crowtrobot View Post
    Found the problem - somehow left out some unpacked data for the 1M SW. As you scroll over it, the game can't find the data it needs and crashes. Will be in new release on Mon/Tues. Thank you for the report jarvis.

In the meantime, if you have the Custom Grid tool, or the Autoprophet Unlocker, activate those first in JSGME, then activate the Custom Livery Tool, that should solve the problem (though you won't be able to use the livery tool to assign to the 1M SW).
    Looks like the BMW_2002_SW has the same problem . If you select the car directly with the mouse the game crashes.

Quote Originally Posted by jarvis View Post
    Looks like the BMW_2002_SW has the same problem . If you select the car directly with the mouse the game crashes.
    Are you seeing this with either the Autoprophet Unlocker or Custom Grid mod activated? I am not seeing any problem selecting the 2002 SW now that the 1M SW has had its files corrected. I think the UI cycles through the 1M SW as you move down the list, regardless of whether you select it or not, so it doesn't find the files it needs and crashes.

No, so far I only tried it with the custom livery tool activated. Anyway, good to hear that it's fixed. This tool is great!

Not had a chance to try this out yet, but thanks so much for it, you are making the game useable for those of us who find this crucial for immersion with these mods of yours.
    The following user likes this Post: crowtrobot

Update:

New version is out to testers - there will be a hotfix for old versions so you don't have to download all 1.5gb again, and a new complete package for people downloading new. Hoping to get it out today or tomorrow if all goes well.

Fixes include:

• Low res player cars/high res AI cars. High res livery configs are written out separately, preserving the high res liveries for player cars. If a custom livery supports the lower res AI livery, it will be included to save performance.
    • Vehicle liveries and data were being collected as vehicles were customized. This increased the size of the /MODS/Custom_Livery_Tool directory and increased activation time in JSGME. They now get deleted when the vehicle is reset in the UI.
    • Reset All button added to reset all car data.
    • Program now parses out the expected custom livery name rather than assuming it and prompts the user with the appropriate name if the files are not found.
    • Audi R18, Ford Falcon, and Toyota TS040 livery files were buggered. These are fixed.
    • Meta data for the 1M SW was missing, which caused a crash if the user scrolled through the list of BMW's in the vehicle selection.
    Last edited by crowtrobot; 10-02-2016 at 13:04.
    The following 11 users likes this Post: artao, Blueflight, dodge33cymru, f3lixOvi, Mad LL, McKiernan, NoBrakes, NWRAP, Reiche, Shadowoff, Telstar

Platform
    PC
    Looking forward to the new version, changelog sounds nice!

Did anyone report issues with the modern Mercedes C Coupe DTM? I'm not able to figure it out to add new liveries...