Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Custom Liveries Tool - Livery Manager and Livery Package Export

Platform
    PC
    Thank you for this amazing Tool!

Congratulation!

Looking forward to the new version

Hate to do this, but I think I am going to end up delaying the release of the new version until after the next patch. If SMS sticks to their typical patch release cycle, there will be an update next week and both this and Custom Grid Tool will have to be updated again, so it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to put out a new release and have everyone downloading a bunch of different versions. It'll also give the testers a little more time to experiment.

Sorry for the delay.
    i7 5820k @ 3.8 | EVGA GTX780Ti | MSI X99 SLI Plus | 16GB DDR4@2400 | EVGA 750 W | W10 x64 | Thrustmaster T300 | HTC Vive
    The following 11 users likes this Post: aestrems, artao, dodge33cymru, Mad LL, McKiernan, NoBrakes, NWRAP, Shadowoff, TassyDevil, Telstar, TicusH

Platform
    PC
    Just take your time, you made the impossible (at least impossible without digging in the game files = (too) complicated for a lot of users; at least most of us didn't expect a tool like yours to happen at all) happen, updates just need their time, even for people or companies who do it as their full-time job, so don't worry about the little delay. As the update is expected, everyone will understand the reason for delay.

Edit: Looks like the delay was ninja'd by SMS as there appeared a new update today V9.0.0.0.1174 for me
    Last edited by Reiche; 12-02-2016 at 10:06. Reason: Referring to new update
    The following 4 users likes this Post: artao, crowtrobot, Mad LL, NWRAP

WMD Member
    Take your time mate, you're managing the two most useful mods around here currently^^
    The following 5 users likes this Post: iPlay, KkDrummer, McKiernan, Reiche, Shadowoff

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Is the link broken?

Oh just seen big red text lol

Platform
    PC
    http://www.racedepartment.com/thread...1#post-2183523

Looks like a new unlocker is already there, check RickyBobby's post
    The following user likes this Post: Mad LL

Quote Originally Posted by Reiche View Post
    http://www.racedepartment.com/thread...1#post-2183523

Looks like a new unlocker is already there, check RickyBobby's post
    FYI: I can't guarantee compatibility between this mod and JDougNY's new unlocker. That's not to say JDougNY's packages are no good, they are certainly top notch quality, but the Custom Livery Tool uses vehicle data that is not included in that unlocker and a bespoke means of transferring that data as required (instead of activating the whole library of vehicle data every time you customize the liveries for one car) and I don't know if the older files from my mod will work with the new unlocker. Custom Grid Tool has been updated, I'll have this updated hopefully by Monday.

It may very well work - I think the vehicle's data was just updated to include some new liveries, but just saying that I can't guarantee anything.
    Last edited by crowtrobot; 13-02-2016 at 04:04.
    i7 5820k @ 3.8 | EVGA GTX780Ti | MSI X99 SLI Plus | 16GB DDR4@2400 | EVGA 750 W | W10 x64 | Thrustmaster T300 | HTC Vive
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Mad LL, NoBrakes

Platform
    PC
    The custom livery tool isnt working when you activate it via JSGME... BUT when you export a livery pack and activate the pack via JSGME its STILL WORKING
    I'm sorry for my bad english...

To update folks who are interested - new tool should be out in the next few days. The extra time has been used to bring out a few oddball bugs that are getting sorted out in addition to the larger fixes previously mentioned. Won't be long, apologies for the delay.
    The following 11 users likes this Post: f3lixOvi, Goothrey, KAMPFBIBER81, KkDrummer, Mad LL, McKiernan, NoBrakes, NWRAP, OBigO, RamCor, Reiche

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by crowtrobot View Post
    To update folks who are interested - new tool should be out in the next few days. The extra time has been used to bring out a few oddball bugs that are getting sorted out in addition to the larger fixes previously mentioned. Won't be long, apologies for the delay.
    Don't worry! Take your time