Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Project CARS PC Patch 9.0 Release Notes

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by nhraracer View Post
    Something happen with shared memory? My display isn't working on my Fanatec csw v2 hub.
    Working fine here. I guess you checked whether the option was still enabled?

EDIT Not even sure that the wheel display users shared memory? I thought is directly controlled by the game (through the Fanatec SDK).
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    I'd rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned - Richard Feynman
    Teach how to think, not what to think

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Are you guys ever going to fix the Crew Chief bugs? He seems to only appear to help you on certain tracks - otherwise I see little or nothing from him.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Nice job relegating complaints about SMS's inability to fix (or even address) certain bugs ...........
    INTO THE OFF TOPIC FORUM AREA!!
    Thanks SMS ............ that pretty much tells us everything we need to know. ....... i.e.-you don't care
    Thrustmater RGT w/clutch ... AMD FX6300, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI 970a-G43, GTX560 Ti, 16 gigs DDR3 1866 RAM, Win 7 Pro 64-bit on SSD (game on SATA)

Wales. Not WELSH Wales, but Wales nevertheless.
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Krus Control View Post
    This problem is not fixed. It happens differently now. The game does not become laggy and drop to 5fps any more. But this still happens at the same frequency and user must alt+ctrl+del. Still just as fatal of an error.
    Gaaaaaaaaah! Say it isn't so...!

Anyone else having this issue with Silverstone Classic after patch 9.0?
    980Ti & i5 6600k, Oculus Rift CV1, Fanatec CSW2.5, Porsche 918 RSR rim, Formula Carbon rim, BMW GT2 rim, CSS v1.5, Clubsport handbrake, CSP v3, Crew Chief through HMD, Sim Lab P1 cockpit, Sparco R333 seat, SFX-100 chassis mover motion platform, Buttkicker Gamer 2, Yamaha 5.1, 50" 4K TV, uncorked bottle of Glenmorangie
    The following user likes this Post: mister dog

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanapryde View Post
    This clip shows Monaco (Azure circuit) Chicane. These kerbs are massive. Every car will fly there. Just avoid them.
    Like I said, EVERY kerb, even Sainte Devote, and every car shouldn't fly there, you should be able to at least ride the kerb a little bit, this is where Assetto Corsa has pCARS beat (not that I want to get into that)

And while I'm at it, still no Cockpit exposure fix for the GTE Aston?!

Kart Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by artao View Post
    Nice job relegating complaints about SMS's inability to fix (or even address) certain bugs ...........
    INTO THE OFF TOPIC FORUM AREA!!
    Thanks SMS ............ that pretty much tells us everything we need to know. ....... i.e.-you don't care
    <snip>, everywhere I go on this forum, you're either complaining about things being in the off-topic area, or about the fact SMS 'don't care' about the game/fans.
    I've only been on this forum for a few days, and it's you in particular that's getting to me the most. Just do us a favour and shut uuuuuuuuuup...
    Last edited by MysterG; 15-02-2016 at 08:30. Reason: Language
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Konan, palerider

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    cool cheers for fixing the Road America AI at Moraine Sweep, i mentioned it and it's been fixed
    i5 6600k, GTX1070, 16GB DDR4, T300RS + T3PA

Umer Ahmad
    Come on guys please leave at least this thread strictly for patch 9 *only* discussion
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Kart Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by Umer Ahmad View Post
    Come on guys please leave at least this thread strictly for patch 9 *only* discussion
    They won't listen, Umer... There's no point trying mate
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Konan

Umer Ahmad
    Perhaps my Tali-banhanner will convince them?

Haha, i joke i joke.

(Maybe)
    The following 7 users likes this Post: Dynomight Motorsports, JohnSchoonsBeard, Konan, lokpes, poirqc, Shinzah, ZephyrRacing