Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Streamer's Help: Standings & Relative & Inputs Overlay v0.1.4

Quote Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
    I was thinking about that yesterday and also googling a little bit but I couldn't really find something.

However it MUST be possible to do what you need here. The OBS browser plugin uses the Chrome browser engine internally and it's able to display websites without borders and stuff as well so the solution is definitely out there, but how to find it!?
    Yup... searched a little bit more but can't really find something useful. This would make your app way more useful for players ( and not only streamers ). No offense btw, amazing work on this !
    Intel i7 4770K o/c @ 3.9Ghz | Gigabyte 1080ti Xtreme | 16Go DDR3 17000 // TS-PC Racer with fanatec ClubSports Pedals
    The following user likes this Post: TonyR

Crest 1, Crest 2 is for pCars 2 AFAIK

What do you mean with that? When you start timings.html for example, it doesn't show anything?
    Okay, so I need to open one of the websites of the widget. That clears everything up.

You've made my day, sir. Thanks a lot.
    i7 4770k @ 3.5 GHz | GTX 1060 6GB | Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H | 16GB RAM 1600MHz | Corsair GS700 PSU | Windows 10 | T300RS wheel with Logitech G27 pedals and shifter

Platform
    PC
    Can this run real time during a race, or is this for streaming only?

I'd love to have the standings & all positions on the screen, during a race.
    Z97K/4690K@4600/Strix 1080 GTX/Oculus CV1/G27 Wheel
    Panther Racing Division
    http://pantheracingdivision.com/

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Stocky View Post
    Can this run real time during a race, or is this for streaming only?

I'd love to have the standings & all positions on the screen, during a race.
    It's running in your web browser, so you need a second monitor or second PC to show it real time if you don't want to use it for streaming.

As M4M said before, it would be nice to also run it on your main monitor on top of the game but right now there is no solution known yet.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by M4MKey View Post
    Yup... searched a little bit more but can't really find something useful. This would make your app way more useful for players ( and not only streamers ). No offense btw, amazing work on this !
    Good News!
    Especially for you M4M, I got it working the way you wanted it. On top of a Project CARS in windowed mode (btw. is there any way to remove the title bar of pCars when in windowed mode?)

It works but needs some testing and stuff, maybe I can release it tomorrow.

The following user likes this Post: M4MKey

That's nice news... Now tell me it doesn't interfere with injectors like SweetFX or Reshade and I jump to the ceiling !

About using the game borderless... Try "Windowed Borderless Gaming". It works for any application btw. I'm using it since months works great ^^
    Intel i7 4770K o/c @ 3.9Ghz | Gigabyte 1080ti Xtreme | 16Go DDR3 17000 // TS-PC Racer with fanatec ClubSports Pedals

Platform
    PC
    That's nice news... Now tell me it doesn't interfere with injectors like SweetFX or Reshade and I jump to the ceiling !

About using the game borderless... Try "Windowed Borderless Gaming". It works for any application btw. I'm using it since months works great ^^
    It doesn't inject anything (I don't even have a clue how to do that ) so it shouldn't interfere with anything. It just adds a window which is "always on top" so it only works if the game is in windowed mode.

Here's a video showing how it works:

And here's a download link (I won't put it into the initial post yet, I'm waiting until someone tested it and confirms it's working for them as well).
    If you wonder about the size of the package, that's because a whole Chromium browser comes with it, however you only need to extract the Zip and start "BorderlessBrowser.exe" and choose one of the html files I provide in Post #1 within the tool, it's as easy as that.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...int=file%2czip
    The following 2 users likes this Post: FR-Alan, M4MKey

Platform
    PC

Dont you lose fps while in borderless windowed mode? Had till now only bad experience with borderless windowed mode.

Anyway great work Tony, going to use to 100%!
    Founder Member of RevolutionSimRacing - RSR Website - pCars2 Thread
    Steam: t0daY - YouTube: t0daYtv
    My Pc: Intel i7 2600, 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 RAM (2x4GB), Gainward Geforce GTX 760, Kingston SSD 240GB, Windows 10
    My Rig: T300 Racing Base, 599XX EVO Wheel (Alcantara Edition), T3PA Pro Pedals (with Conical Rubber Mod) & TH8A Shifter

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Been looking for something like this since pcars came out! I used https://github.com/Codeusa/Borderless-Gaming/releases to make it borderless and it worked like a charm!

Would it be possible to put a lap count somewhere so I can get rid of the pcars hud?

Thanks Tony!

It doesn't inject anything (I don't even have a clue how to do that ) so it shouldn't interfere with anything. It just adds a window which is "always on top" so it only works if the game is in windowed mode.

And here's a download link (I won't put it into the initial post yet, I'm waiting until someone tested it and confirms it's working for them as well).
    If you wonder about the size of the package, that's because a whole Chromium browser comes with it, however you only need to extract the Zip and start "BorderlessBrowser.exe" and choose one of the html files I provide in Post #1 within the tool, it's as easy as that.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...int=file%2czip
    Nice Will try tonight when I'll be at home