Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why all ways GT3

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4

Why all ways GT3

Hi dudes and dudettes

I really have probes finding a FA league or any Formula leagu. Why is everybody so crazy with GT3?

Platform
    PC
    I think it may because they are quick, handle well with stock setup and fun��

Platform
    PS4
    @Jever:

I think that the GT3 class is so popular because: Lots of options for different manufacturers so there is a diverse starting grid, close racing, the type of car suits most tracks, they look like "real" cars you might see on the road (or at least at a Cars and Coffee)... Most of all is that they are fun to drive - even with a default set up.

Recommendation: Start a league of your own, divide up what classes your group will be allowed to run LMP1, LMP2, GT3/4/LTE, road cars, etc. Then you can have a mixed field race and it will allow for guys running the class they like, plus it will add another dimension of strategy to the race by having differing lap times. I've done it by allowing "All Classes" - just don't try it in a public lobby or else you'll have FA vs Karts vs LMP1 mayhem! As long as everyone sticks to the class they committed to before the series began, it can be a lot of fun.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: BigDad, Jever

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Would you interested in formula renault? Seetheair.com has one starting in a few weeks. Check the ps4 multiplayer thread.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: BreadedVirus, Jever

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    I am gonna check the Formula Renault out for sure. And I will start working on a Formula A league.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by gazza1101 View Post
    I think it may because they are quick, handle well with stock setup and fun��
    Well that's just it, I really don't think that they are quick, and fun. I can agree that, the look good, but I just don't see them as quick and fun.

There is always a way to play GT3. But they are not they funnyest cars to drive in pCARS. They maybe once were close to that, but not any more for sure. Gr.5, GT4, Frookie and some road cars are much more about "driving" than those :P

But well the class is very popular.
    System
    Intel i7 860@3,5GHz Watercooled GTX 480@850MHz Watercooled Cooled by 2x XSPC RX240 G.Skill ECO 4GB DDR3-1600 CL7-8-7-24 @ 1.35V MSi H55M-ED55 Creative-Labs SoundBlaster X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Samsung SSD 830 Samsung 2233RZ 120Hertz 1680x1050 Roccat Kave Wheel: Fanatec CSR Elite wheel + Fanatec CSR Elite pedals
    Gamepad: THRUSTMASTER Dual Trigger 3-in-1 V.2 Win7x64

[RSR] RevolutionSimRacing Member [RSR] Car Setup wisenheimer
    The following 3 users likes this Post: hkraft300, Jever, poirqc

Platform
    PS4
    LMP2, LMP900 (Bentley and Audi are very close) and GT1 could do with more love. I've had some cracking races with them in public MP. And the Sauber C9.
    And M1 Procar. Not omg fast, not ferocious but a good quick and balanced car. It'd be great to see a league with it. It'd make for a tight competition.
    People need to expand their repertoire beyong GT3. So many nice cars to choose from.
    G29 FFB RAW 70-50-5-10
    The following user likes this Post: Jever

Platform
    PS4
    We have a Formula A league with no assists and forced cockpit view and realistic settings. Certainly not for the masses; you would do fine if you have the right approach to racing. Definetly not the GT3 fender banging races, have you seen their videos? You would think you were watching hockey gt3 racing, you try that with the Formula A and our settings and your race is over. So you are welcome to take a look at us.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...-Group-forming
    PS4 Console, Thrustmaster T150, SteelSeries Arctis Pro Headset, homemade race seat, Panasonic 50" TC-P50S60 600 MHz Plasma HDTV. Visit us at https://discord.gg/cQqsVfc
    The following user likes this Post: Jever

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by lmntr View Post
    We have a Formula A league with no assists and forced cockpit view and realistic settings. Certainly not for the masses; you would do fine if you have the right approach to racing. Definetly not the GT3 fender banging races, have you seen their videos? You would think you were watching hockey gt3 racing, you try that with the Formula A and our settings and your race is over. So you are welcome to take a look at us.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...-Group-forming
    I'd love to join this, but the weekly time doesn't work. That's 2:00 p.m., Chicago time. I'll be at work.
    PC: MSI Z170A, M7 | i7-6700K 4.4 GHz (OC) | 32GB DDR4-3200 | GTX 1080, 8GB | Corsair H115i Liquid Cooler
    Rig: Accuforce V2, Fanatec CSP-v3, CSS SQ, Formula Black, Porsche 918 RSR, GT U-Hub Combo | Oculus CV1 | SimLab GT1 | BK Gamer2

Steam ID: Haiden773