Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Performance difference between PS4 and Xbox one

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan77 DESTROYER View Post
    Something I am seriously considering at the moment, want to try out iracing and also Pcars will be better on pc.
    Do it.

It makes no sense to stay tethered to a console anymore. PC gaming has become so affordable in comparison Ill never go back. My Xbone has been collecting Dust since I went full time PC.

PS-iRacing isn't worth it to me but its a matter of personal opinion. Pcars is way better on PC yes.
    PC CPU-Intel i7 3.2 gHz GPU- EVGA GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+, MB: GIGABYTE GA-X58 HDD:1TB 7200 RPM
    HDMI to 50" TV as Monitor Thrustmaster TX
    PCRA Member http://pcraleague.com/
    The following user likes this Post: Dan77 DESTROYER

Platform
    PC
    Do it Dan!!!

Best gaming decision I made was going this route.

You will not be disappointed.
    Current Rig:
    Monitor: Sharp 42" LED | VR: Oculus Rift CV1 | CPU: i7-6700k @ 4.0GHz | GPU: EVGA 980 Ti CLASSIFIED | MB: ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING | Drives: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB M.2 + Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD + WD BLACK SERIES 1TB 3.5 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 3200MHz | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro | PSU: EVGA 850W G2 80+GOLD
    Hardware: Wheel: TM TX | Pedals: TM T3PA Pro | Rim: TM VG Leather 28 GT + Ferrari F1 Rim
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Dan77 DESTROYER, Raven403

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    I hesitate to buy Project Cars GOTY on Xbox One. Aliasing has been reduced since last year ?

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by junmisugi View Post
    I hesitate to buy Project Cars GOTY on Xbox One. Aliasing has been reduced since last year ?
    Tell you what looks and plays very well on XBOX from all reports and what ive seen, thats the just released DIRT rally, the XBOX crowd seems to be raving about it, i picked it up a few days ago, outstanding game, pick it up if you get a chance,

cheers
    The following user likes this Post: Dan77 DESTROYER

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty Dog View Post
    Tell you what looks and plays very well on XBOX from all reports and what ive seen, thats the just released DIRT rally, the XBOX crowd seems to be raving about it, i picked it up a few days ago, outstanding game, pick it up if you get a chance,

cheers
    dirt rally looks awesome compare to project cars, both are sims racers i dunno how code master pulled it out with the xbox one, looks fantastic i guess they have some talented coders in their team there ;-)

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by the_monk View Post
    dirt rally looks awesome compare to project cars, both are sims racers i dunno how code master pulled it out with the xbox one, looks fantastic i guess they have some talented coders in their team there ;-)
    Must have sacked the "Grid Autosport" lot then. That title made pCars' bug list look irrelevant !!!
    Xbox One, WD Elements 3TB USB3 HD, Crewchief (Android), PCars Dash (iPad), cup of tea, digestive biscuits (plain chocolate, not milk), huge grin.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: NeonFlux, the_monk

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    project cars goty is on sale on xbxo1 store, thinking of getting it again & getting back to the game, i had sold my disc copy 5 months back & totally got into forza6, lets see time to decide.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I'm glad I held onto mine. Had almost ended up selling it after playing the launch version but my God have they improved it. More consistent performance and handles like a dream.

Really itching to get the $30 season pass or whatever they call it.

Platform
    XBOX1
    I play PS4 and XB1 (and PC) versions too, PS4 can play with no FPS issues at high settings (PC-like) but XB1 stutters so I had to turn off specific settings and it still spikes. Apparently the Xbox One S helps performance, I'm waiting for the Scorpio myself to replace the original Xbox One.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by BSDShoes View Post
    I play PS4 and XB1 (and PC) versions too, PS4 can play with no FPS issues at high settings (PC-like) but XB1 stutters so I had to turn off specific settings and it still spikes. Apparently the Xbox One S helps performance, I'm waiting for the Scorpio myself to replace the original Xbox One.
    You referred to "high settings, PC-like"; what settings are you referring to? Didn't know you could tinker with visual settings in DR on consoles.

I play DR on my XB1 and it's smooth as silk. Very rarely will it stutter and even then, it's like a micro screen pause, kind of like the ones you'd see in FM5 occasionally.