Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Performance difference between PS4 and Xbox one

Platform
    PS4
    BWAHAHAHAHA at the bloke with his panties in a knot sending me neg rep for the PS4 comment, ''false' extremely false'' sending me to some youtube channel mwhahahahaha, gold.

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1
    you PS4 players can piss off now....there is a topic on this already with a lot of info on both PCars versions, maybe mods can just close this one?

Platform
    XBOX1
    All these childish "my is bigger than yours" threads gets very tiring in the long run.....
    Last edited by Ixoye56; 18-02-2016 at 10:00.
    Sorry for my bad English
    XBOX ONE Thrustmaster TX with TM Leather 28 GT - Pedals T3PA - Shifter TH8A - Wheelstand Pro DELUXE V2

Platform
    PS4
    I just thought it was some friendly conversation. As I stated, I have both systems and enjoy each of them so I am non bias on the situation. I state some opinions of my non bias opinion and some of you start to cry. Maybe you shouldn't partake in a thread that is so upsetting to you.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: GrimeyDog, Salty Dog, Titzon Toast

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal 556 View Post
    I just thought it was some friendly conversation. As I stated, I have both systems and enjoy each of them so I am non bias on the situation. I state some opinions of my non bias opinion and some of you start to cry. Maybe you shouldn't partake in a thread that is so upsetting to you.
    Threads like these will always end up in a fanboy flame war......
    Sorry for my bad English
    XBOX ONE Thrustmaster TX with TM Leather 28 GT - Pedals T3PA - Shifter TH8A - Wheelstand Pro DELUXE V2

Platform
    PS4
    Well it was a mature conversation about the 2 consoles until someone such as yourself comes into the thread and with nothing to contribute to the conversation except get butthurt over what is said. So if anyone came into this thread and started treating it as a fanboy flame war it was you and kkdrummer. Just sayin'
    The following user likes this Post: Titzon Toast

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal 556 View Post
    Well it was a mature conversation about the 2 consoles until someone such as yourself comes into the thread and with nothing to contribute to the conversation except get butthurt over what is said. So if anyone came into this thread and started treating it as a fanboy flame war it was you and kkdrummer. Just sayin'
    Its always a fanboy flame war. Even if you have both, once you promote one over the other, you have become a fanboy in the eyes of other fanboys lol. Its harder for people to be racist, homophobic etc etc these days so in order to get the old fix of us versus them we humans seem to love, we have resorted to really sad sides like Android vs. iPhone fanboys, PS4 vs. Xbox fanboys and on and on. As if our sports teams were not enough. It just speaks to what an argumentative species we have become.

I have an Xbox. Main reason being all my RL friends have an Xbox, and we have played the same sort of games together online for years (Gears, Forza, PGR and the like). Those Consoles exclusives mattered to me, and none of my friends had a PS4. So I couldn't really care which was better! Because there is no reason for me to try it on a PS4, I can't speak to any differences between them. And so, ignorance is Bliss :P
    My Racing Simulation System: TV, XBOX, PAD, CHAIR, SPLIFF.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: GrimeyDog, theoriginalR6kid

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Fractured Life View Post
    So I couldn't really care which was better! Because there is no reason for me to try it on a PS4, I can't speak to any differences between them. And so, ignorance is Bliss :P
    Exactly, so why are you even sticking your nose in this thread
    The following user likes this Post: Fight-Test

Platform
    XBOX1
    I will agree that Pcars runs better on the PS4, but I race in a league on the XB1 and have no intention of quitting that league. I did order the T300 base so I can run on both.
    PS4 (Spiff2pf), T300 servo base / XB1 (SpiffPF2), TX458 / LG 42" LED / Wheelstand Pro V2 (For the time being) / T3PA Pro Pedals (Mounted GT style) / 599xx EVO Rim

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by 2pfspiff View Post
    I will agree that Pcars runs better on the PS4, but I race in a league on the XB1 and have no intention of quitting that league. I did order the T300 base so I can run on both.
    Yea I have the TX for my Xbox and just bought the T300 for my ps4 and I will say it was nice with the Eco system thrustmaster provides because since I have the TM28 Leather wheel and t3pa pedals and shifter all I had to buy was the t300 servo base. The FFB doesn't seem as strong on the t300 as the TX. I ran about 75 on tire force setting on TX because FFB was so strong but now run 100 tire force on my T300 which still feels really good! I have been very pleased with Pcars since I bought my ps4 and moved over to the ps4 version of pcars. My online experience has been much better as well with a lot more lobbies and more variety of lobbies where as the Xbox only seemed to have 4 or 5 lobbies at any given time and all of them running gt3
    The following user likes this Post: GrimeyDog