Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [PS4] SMS investigation into connection issues

Platform
    PC
    Important information:
    - Was the game migrated to a new host? No
    - How many players were in the session? 2 +13 AI
    - What was the exact message displayed on screen after you were disconnected? "you have been disconnected from the multiplayer session, you are now being returned to race central"
    - Is this issue happening only at weekends? No
    - Is there a specific time of the day when this problem is more common? No

Additional information:
    - Were all of the players in your race disconnected? Yes
    - Who is your ISP (internet service provider)? Fastweb
    - What connection type do you use between your PS4 and your modem/router? WiFi or Ethernet? Ethernet
    - What NAT type you have? (PS4 > Settings > Network > View Connection Status at the bottom) NAT 2
    THANKS

SO = W10 64bit, MB = Asus P8P67EVO, CPU = Intel i5 2500 3.300 GHz, Ram = 8GB, VGA = Nvidia GTX780, SSD = 120GB, HD = 1TB, Wheel = Thrustmaster T300RS with TH8RS. - Nvidia drivers: latest WHQL - PCARS1
    PS4 - T300RS - TH8 - Sony Headset - PCARS1

IROn on STEAM = https://steamcommunity.com/groups/IRACEONLINE

listen to this:
    https://youtu.be/3u-IMopPBa8

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Important information:
    - How many players were in the session? 4-5 people
    - What was the exact message displayed on screen after you were disconnected? "you have been disconnected from the multiplayer session, you are now being returned to race central"

Additional information:
    - Who is your ISP (internet service provider)? Turkcell Superonline
    - What connection type do you use between your PS4 and your modem/router? WiFi or Ethernet? Ethernet
    - What NAT type you have? (PS4 > Settings > Network > View Connection Status at the bottom) NAT 2

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4
    Important information:
    - How many players were in the session? 2

Additional information:
    - Who is your ISP (internet service provider)? NET VIRTUA (Brazilian Company)
    Last edited by Fabricio_Garcia; 17-02-2016 at 17:12.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Important information:
    - Was the game migrated to a new host? Yes when I disconnected as the host and no when others were hosting
    - How many players were in the session? Between 2 and 12 including me
    - Is this issue happening only at weekends? No started last Friday and is happening very frequently since
    - Is there a specific time of the day when this problem is more common? Not that I can tell

Additional information:
    - Were all of the players in your race disconnected? Not simultaneously, though I do notice others disconnecting and rejoining which might suggest they are experiencing the same problem
    - Who is your ISP (internet service provider)? Virgin Media
    - What connection type do you use between your PS4 and your modem/router? WiFi or Ethernet? Tried both and both have the problem and neither is more reliable than the other
    - What NAT type you have? (PS4 > Settings > Network > View Connection Status at the bottom) type 2

On Saturday I was playing on public sessions with my friend who lives in the same town who has the same ISP and router that I do. I must have been disconnected at least 10 times both as host and my friend hosting. Strangely he was only disconnected once. I was originally connected via wifi but tried a wired connection to see if that improved but both were unreliable. I also rebulit the PS4 database via safe mode and also tried reinstalling the game but have still experienced the disconnecting issue.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Important information:
    - Was the game migrated to a new host? Yes
    - How many players were in the session? 10
    - Is this issue happening only at weekends? No , but more often
    - Is there a specific time of the day when this problem is more common? 18.00 o clock till Nightime 03.00

Additional information:
    - Were all of the players in your race disconnected? Yes , one after the other and with no Idea who is next and when .
    - Who is your ISP (internet service provider)? 1&1 Internet (Germany)

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    - How many players were in the session? 10
    - What was the exact message displayed on screen after you were disconnected? "You have been disconnected from session, returning to game central
    - Is this issue happening only at weekends? Sunday
    - Is there a specific time of the day when this problem is more common? Evening

Additional information:
    - Were all of the players in your race disconnected? 3 to 4 people was disconnected
    - Who is your ISP (internet service provider)? British Telecom Infinity (United Kingdom)
    - What connection type do you use between your PS4 and your modem/router? WiFi or Ethernet? Ethernet via a Cat 6 Cable
    - What NAT type you have? (PS4 > Settings > Network > View Connection Status at the bottom) Nat 2
    Last edited by thebigb82; 18-02-2016 at 11:43.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I hosted the game I was disconnected or other guys disconnect. If a another guys host, i disconnect or another guys (private session)

My only in the room, with 2players, 8 players or 16 players. Disconnect....

"you have been disconnected from the multiplayer session, you are now being returned to race central"

We play online only the sunday at 5PM but i have friends who plays the friday or saturday... disconnect.....

1 or 2 or 3 or 5 or +++ Disconnect.....

Provider FREE (it's French Provider)

Ethernet

NAT 2
    Last edited by schumi26; 17-02-2016 at 21:05.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Just now :- 4 in a room. Host disconnects and the rest followed. No error message.

Tried to create a new room, error message "failed to create a session"

Friends PS4's are freezing also and crashing, hard restart required to fix problem
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Boskapongen

Umer Ahmad
    Please use the report format in POST #1 and also include your country/location. Thanks.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Understood, thanks.