Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: [PS4] SMS investigation into connection issues

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Important information:
    - Was the game migrated to a new host? No
    - How many players were in the session? 1 OR MORE, PROBLEM ALSO WITH 1
    - What was the exact message displayed on screen after you were disconnected? You have been disconnected from the multipalyer session. You are being retunred to RACE CENTRAL, YOU DIDNT HAVE SUSCRIPCION OF PSPLUS
    - Is this issue happening only at weekends? No
    - Is there a specific time of the day when this problem is more common? Two weeks

Additional information:
    - Were all of the players in your race disconnected? Yes, progresive
    - Who is your ISP (internet service provider)? Vodafone
    - What connection type do you use between your PS4 and your modem/router? WiFi or Ethernet? Ethernet
    - What NAT type you have? (PS4 > Settings > Network > View Connection Status at the bottom) NAT type 2

WMD Member

PS4 Disconnected session issue

Important information:
    - Was the game migrated to a new host? No (i remember that sometimes i can see a quicik message saying "enable to migrate to .. " & disconnected ..
    - How many players were in the session? any number of players (I play only in private room & same in private or public)
    - What was the exact message displayed on screen after you were disconnected? You have been disconnected from the multipalyer session.
    - Is there a specific time of the day when this problem is more common? no, at anytime..

Additional information:
    - Were all of the players in your race disconnected? Yes, progresive
    - Who is your ISP (internet service provider)? Orange
    - What connection type do you use between your PS4 and your modem/router? WiFi or Ethernet? ethernet cable
    - What NAT type you have? (PS4 > Settings > Network > View Connection Status at the bottom) NAT type 2
    CPU i5 3570K @ 4.4 GHz | RAM 8GB 1866MHz | GPU GTX650 4Giga | OS Win 7 x64 | Screen BenQW 1060 1920x1080 | Wheel Fanatec CSW & ThrustMaster T500 RS Texture Res HIGH

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Hi

I have been disconnecting as well for the past two days.
    Here is my information

Important information:
    - Was the game migrated to a new host? (NO. I can't access the online portion at all, whether it be creating a room, joining friends or online public lobby. The create room is locked and I get a message saying I've been returned to race central)
    - How many players were in the session? (Usually 1, but I can't access the online portion at all)
    - What was the exact message displayed on screen after you were disconnected? (You've been returned to race central because of disconnection to PSN. This happens even though I'm still connected to PSN and in party chat)
    - Is this issue happening only at weekends? (No. during weekdays. Haven't tested weekend yet)
    - Is there a specific time of the day when this problem is more common? (So far its been two days and it happens all the time)

Additional information:
    - Were all of the players in your race disconnected? (No. So far it's just me. My friends try to invite me but I can't join.
    - Who is your ISP (internet service provider)? (RSA - Afrihost - 10MB ADSL line)
    - What connection type do you use between your PS4 and your modem/router? WiFi or Ethernet? (WiFi)
    - What NAT type you have? (PS4 > Settings > Network > View Connection Status at the bottom) (NAT2)

I have tried other games and they work fine (Borderlands, DriveClub, Plants vs zombies)

Hope this helps

Platform
    PS4
    Important information:
    - Was the game migrated to a new host? - Yes
    - How many players were in the session? - 5 until 9
    - What was the exact message displayed on screen after you were disconnected?
    - Is this issue happening only at weekends? Yes
    - Is there a specific time of the day when this problem is more common? Friday - Sunday (Afternoon/Evening)

Additional information:
    - Were all of the players in your race disconnected? Yes
    - Who is your ISP (internet service provider)? Deutsche Telekom
    - What connection type do you use between your PS4 and your modem/router? WiFi or Ethernet? Ethernet
    - What NAT type you have? (PS4 > Settings > Network > View Connection Status at the bottom) NAT Type 2
    #welcomechallenges #LeagueOfPerformance #ReadyToRace #AudiSport #e-tron #quattro

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    This happens for me almost every online session since Update 9. It happens during any session of a race event. I never play with AI and I typically host, although disconnections have happened for me when I was just a driver too. Over the past three days I'd say I've been disconnected from probably 80% of my sessions. I've no idea why I even keep trying tbh...

This specific disconnection issue is what I'm reporting here, but this is on top of the numerous other crashes I've been experiencing. Usually this is with the DLC tracks, and often tis is a more violent crash, i.e. dumped back to the launcher OS and sometime it sends my T300 into an absolute fit.

Important information:
    - Was the game migrated to a new host? No
    - How many players were in the session? 2 - 10+ people
    - What was the exact message displayed on screen after you were disconnected? Every time for me is the same message: "You have been disconnected from the multiplayer session, you are now being returned to race central"
    - Is there a specific time of the day when this problem is more common? No

Additional information:
    - Were all of the players in your race disconnected? Sometime I don't know, but other times I do know and the answer is always yes
    - Who is your ISP (internet service provider)? Virgin Media Cable 150Mbps
    - What NAT type you have? (PS4 > Settings > Network > View Connection Status at the bottom) NAT 2

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Important information:
    - Was the game migrated to a new host? Don't know what this means. Sometimes it happens when I host, sometimes it happens when I'm not.
    - How many players were in the session? Anywhere from 4-16
    - What was the exact message displayed on screen after you were disconnected? You have been disconnected, returning to race central
    - Is this issue happening only at weekends? No, it happens on weekdays aswell.
    - Is there a specific time of the day when this problem is more common? I only race in the evenings Australian time

Additional information:
    - Were all of the players in your race disconnected? No
    - Who is your ISP (internet service provider)? telstra high speed pack
    - What connection type do you use between your PS4 and your modem/router? WiFi or Ethernet? hard wired Ethernet cable

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Important information:
    - Was the game migrated to a new host?
    + I don't know what this means.
    - How many players were in the session?
    + 10
    You have been disconnected from the multiplayer session, you are now being returned to race central
    - Is this issue happening only at weekends?
    I don't know because I just started PSN today.
    - Is there a specific time of the day when this problem is more common?

Additional information:
    - Were all of the players in your race disconnected?
    I don't know how to tell this?
    - Who is your ISP (internet service provider)?
    Comcast
    - What connection type do you use between your PS4 and your modem/router? WiFi or Ethernet?
    Switched Gigabit Ethernet
    - What NAT type you have? (PS4 > Settings > Network > View Connection Status at the bottom)
    Type 2
    - Model of PS4: CUH-1115A

General:
    I just started PSN today, but in two hours of gaming this morning, I've been disconnected at least 5 times. It's really quite remarkable the number of disconnects. I've only finished two races, both of which were short sprint races. I can't see any point in holding longer races online (PS4) at this point.
    Last edited by bradleyland; 22-02-2016 at 12:22.
    COMPETITIVE RACING LICENSE Infographic | FFB INFO | SAFE IS FAST
    PS4 | FANATEC CSL Elite | FANATEC ClubSport Pedals v3

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Important information:
    - Was the game migrated to a new host?
    + I was the host.
    - How many players were in the session?
    + 3
    You have been disconnected from the multiplayer session, you are now being returned to race central
    - Is this issue happening only at weekends?
    - Is there a specific time of the day when this problem is more common?

Additional information:
    - Were all of the players in your race disconnected?
    I don't know how to tell this? I was the host though.
    - Who is your ISP (internet service provider)?
    Comcast
    - What connection type do you use between your PS4 and your modem/router? WiFi or Ethernet?
    Switched Gigabit Ethernet
    - What NAT type you have? (PS4 > Settings > Network > View Connection Status at the bottom)
    Type 2
    - Model of PS4: CUH-1115A

Just happened again, and I was the host.
    Last edited by bradleyland; 22-02-2016 at 12:22.
    COMPETITIVE RACING LICENSE Infographic | FFB INFO | SAFE IS FAST
    PS4 | FANATEC CSL Elite | FANATEC ClubSport Pedals v3

Umer Ahmad
    NO CHAT here. Only reports please. Use other threads for discussion

Platform
    PC
    For chat and discussion please use this thread: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...cussion-Thread
    Main Rig: CPU I7 4790K@Stock | GPU Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | RAM 16GB DDR3 1866Mhz | MB Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 3 | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120GB | HDD Seagate SATA 1TB | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit | Wheel Logitech G27
    Second Rig: CPU Q6600@2,80GHz | GPU Nvidia GTX 460 1GB | RAM 4GB DDR2 800Mhz | MB ASUS P5Q SE2 | HDD WD SATA 320GB | O.S. Win 7 64bit
    STEAM ID: Bealdor

The forum search is a powerful tool, if you know how to use it...

Please check out our Project CARS 2 FAQ and Tips

PCARS 1 Known Issues threads: PC / PS4 / XB1
    The following user likes this Post: