Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Project Cars 1, things that still need to be fixed / added.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    Yeah,i'm a bit sad about the scrapped entries too,since i'm a career player only....
    The DLC by the way was delayed because the Xbox guys (and girls ) had to wait for the latest patch and SMS wants no discrimination in platforms....which imo is a valid reason....
    Ah ok, thanks for the info , agree, best solution for all platforms and better late than never .
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisChros87 View Post
    Lights turned on for the AI in rain.

Please.

Trying to do LMP1 at Monza in a thunderstorm. Just knowing where they are would be a god send. Already clipped my team mate
    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...I-Lighting-Mod
    AsRock X370 Taichi MB /AMD Ryzen 1700 @ 3.4Ghz / G.SKILL Flare X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 / Samsung NVMe SSD 960 Evo M.2
    Samsung 250GB 850 EVO (SSD) / 2 X SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX480 8GB/OC 1342Mhz / SeaSonic Focus 750W Gold / AMD Adrenalin 18.2.1 drivers / Acer XZ271U bmijpphzx 27 Curved WQHD 2560 x 1440p 144Hz monitor.
    Windows 10 64bit / TrackIR 5, ver 5.2 final drivers / Logitech G27

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Im on the Xbox though
    The following user likes this Post: BullWinkle

Platform
    PC
    if it wasn't for the modding community I would have given up a long time ago...Now I'm just hoping some modder can fix the replays....cause SMS sure can make a nice promotional replay trailer for DLC but God forbid you get a nice video ingame
    Intel Core i7 quad core 4790K 4GHZ/4,4GHZ turbo,16GB RAM,NVIDIA GeForce GTX980 4GB,128GB SSD 1TB HDD internal 3TB HDD external

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisChros87 View Post
    Im on the Xbox though
    Ah!...sorry, never noticed that.
    AsRock X370 Taichi MB /AMD Ryzen 1700 @ 3.4Ghz / G.SKILL Flare X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 / Samsung NVMe SSD 960 Evo M.2
    Samsung 250GB 850 EVO (SSD) / 2 X SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX480 8GB/OC 1342Mhz / SeaSonic Focus 750W Gold / AMD Adrenalin 18.2.1 drivers / Acer XZ271U bmijpphzx 27 Curved WQHD 2560 x 1440p 144Hz monitor.
    Windows 10 64bit / TrackIR 5, ver 5.2 final drivers / Logitech G27

Banned
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Machinist90 View Post
    if it wasn't for the modding community I would have given up a long time ago...Now I'm just hoping some modder can fix the replays....cause SMS sure can make a nice promotional replay trailer for DLC but God forbid you get a nice video ingame
    But so far from what I've seen from the Modding Community, the mods aren't really useful in Project Cars in any way, shape, or form. If the PCars devs somehow activated Steam Workshop for the mods, then it would be good.

By the way, there are further suggestions that I've thought of since that PCars desperately needs to be a good game, like the ability to turn on and off the "Reset Button", but with the response we've gotten so far from the devs and Ian Bell, what's the point in bothering?

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Things that need to be added:

- The possibility to restart the race and come back at the warm-up session, and the possibility to join the session if someone get disconnected just before the race.
    - A Yellow flag system with pace cars and race restart like real races.
    - Improved telemetry for shocks and spring frequency tuning and graphics, ride height graphics for PC and consoles version
    - The possibility to use the motec software with both console and PC version
    - Short track ovals and Super late model stock cars.
    The following user likes this Post: Prontopac

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    My pet peeve is driving with racers using controllers. I get it, and actually it is awesome that someone can control a sim vehicle traveling over a 100 mph. However, in an online race they are twitchy, very distracting, and unrealistic in that they tend to zig-zag allover the track.

If there was a way to separate wheel drivers from controller drivers in online races I believe it would be more fun for both groups.
    @

GT4 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    I think having to drive out of the pits and warm up the tyres before doing a lap is interesting and adds to the realism but there should be an option to simply start a flying lap with the tyres already warmed up. That's something that's already in the game in time trial, it would make sense to have that option available in all other offline modes as well.
    The following user likes this Post: Prontopac