Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question regarding esports season coming up.

Platform
    PC

Question regarding esports season coming up.

Can you be a 1 person team? Im more of a solo players and can I still compete for top of the charts with other teams? Also are the default setups in Project cars time trial rooms the same as what you will be using? I would like to practice but want to make sure im using the right setup.

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by CCM View Post
    Can you be a 1 person team? Im more of a solo players and can I still compete for top of the charts with other teams? Also are the default setups in Project cars time trial rooms the same as what you will be using? I would like to practice but want to make sure im using the right setup.
    If you'd like to compete in the team standings by yourself, registering a one person team is fine.

There are two separate Series in 2016. One for Fixed Setups and one for Open Setups.

The Default Setups in Time Trial mode should be the same as the Fixed Setups in the eSports Challenger Series.
    The following user likes this Post: Jordan Hicks

Platform
    PC
    Thank You

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Barron View Post
    If you'd like to compete in the team standings by yourself, registering a one person team is fine.

There are two separate Series in 2016. One for Fixed Setups and one for Open Setups.

The Default Setups in Time Trial mode should be the same as the Fixed Setups in the eSports Challenger Series.
    How could you verify default setups for fixed series ?
    Last edited by GT-Club_Atho_; 24-02-2016 at 12:30.

Platform
    PC
    I would assume you run a time trial and that is the default setup without any tweaks.

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by GT-Club_Atho_ View Post
    How could you verify default setups for fixed series ?
    The next patch will include a new feature which we can use to force players to use default setups for specific community events.

You won't need to select any options before a Fixed Setup event. You'll just load into the Event and the game will give you the correct default setup.

You can keep your force feedback settings for each car, but the rest of the setup will be reset by the game for these events.
    The following 6 users likes this Post: Bavarian Turbo, Benjamin Benichou, bmanic, cluck, ONT, sic_kapkan

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Barron View Post
    The next patch will include a new feature which we can use to force players to use default setups for specific community events.

You won't need to select any options before a Fixed Setup event. You'll just load into the Event and the game will give you the correct default setup.

You can keep your force feedback settings for each car, but the rest of the setup will be reset by the game for these events.
    Hi Joseph, are you calling MP online a community event ? 2d question, is this forced defaut exept for tires and fuel as we discussed ?
    Cheers

Platform
    PC
    I know this esports but do you think they will start having Fixed time trials events in the Project cars game itself? I don't do the time trials cause I don't have time to set the car up so a fixed one would be great.

Platform
    PS4

edit Misunderstood question, removed incorrect information.
    Last edited by cmch15; 26-02-2016 at 11:15.

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by CCM View Post
    I know this esports but do you think they will start having Fixed time trials events in the Project cars game itself? I don't do the time trials cause I don't have time to set the car up so a fixed one would be great.
    It's not something that's being looked at for Time Trial mode specifically. However, you can still enter the fixed setup eSports Community Events as a lone driver and test yourself that way. No need to sign-up in advance if you're not competing in a team.