Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Introducing the Playseat Project CARS

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by cluck View Post
    I got the TH8A shifter after the one that comes with the Logitech G25 started playing up. The difference in quality is night and day and, after nearly 2 years with it (I think), it hasn't missed a beat once. The only downsides are the lack of buttons that the G25 shifter unit has and the slightly less than instant swap between h-shift and sequential mode but, otherwise, I cannot fault it .
    Thank you very much , just the answer I was looking for ....I've already convinced myself I need it
    The following user likes this Post: cluck

Platform
    PS4
    Love the look of the Pcars playseat!!

This will be a very worthy upgrade to my 7 year old playseat evo, which has been great and done some serious hours. I actually find the seat very comfortable and have no issues.

I've been thinking of replacing my current seat, so the release timing of this is perfect 👌
    | Sony PS4 Pro | Sony 60" Bravia | Thrustmaster T500RS + Leather 28 GT Rim / Ferrari F1 rim + TH8A Shifter | Playseat Evolution | Dual Buttkicker Gamer 2 | Astro A40 Gen 2 Headset | Ignition Controls Button Box | PCars Dash, SimDash & Crew Chief | Hahn Super Dry 3.5 |

Cockpit View with no HUD is how I roll | Clean Racing Only |

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaWalter View Post
    I wish more seats were available with a Formula 1 position with a mean lean and the pedals around chest/chin height. The GT style doesn't tickle my fancy. Looks nice, though.
    The F1 Playseat they sell is my absolute dream setup. But it's, well..... expensive .

http://www.playseat.com/shop/eu/wl/p...yseats-f1.html
    Wheel: Thrustmaster T300RS with Ferrari F1 Rim
    Pedals: G27 Seat: Playseat Revolution GT PSN: chig88

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by chig88 View Post
    The F1 Playseat they sell is my absolute dream setup. But it's, well..... expensive .

http://www.playseat.com/shop/eu/wl/p...yseats-f1.html
    My mate has the redbull F1 playseat and as much as it looks great and is a more realistic formula one style driving position, he says it kills his lower back. I race him online and he always complains after about half an hour that he's hurting. So if you are keen on long sessions the F1 playseat may not be the best option.
    | Sony PS4 Pro | Sony 60" Bravia | Thrustmaster T500RS + Leather 28 GT Rim / Ferrari F1 rim + TH8A Shifter | Playseat Evolution | Dual Buttkicker Gamer 2 | Astro A40 Gen 2 Headset | Ignition Controls Button Box | PCars Dash, SimDash & Crew Chief | Hahn Super Dry 3.5 |

Cockpit View with no HUD is how I roll | Clean Racing Only |

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren1571 View Post
    My mate has the redbull F1 playseat and as much as it looks great and is a more realistic formula one style driving position, he says it kills his lower back. I race him online and he always complains after about half an hour that he's hurting. So if you are keen on long sessions the F1 playseat may not be the best option.
    Unfortunately I'll probably never get to find out (unless it reduces in price drastically at some point) - just can't justify spending that much on a seat.

Already conflicted about how little I use my current Playseat considering what it cost. The bloody thing cost more than the first actual car I bought .
    Wheel: Thrustmaster T300RS with Ferrari F1 Rim
    Pedals: G27 Seat: Playseat Revolution GT PSN: chig88

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaWalter View Post
    I wish more seats were available with a Formula 1 position with a mean lean and the pedals around chest/chin height. The GT style doesn't tickle my fancy. Looks nice, though.
    I have a 80/20 rig now, only way to go. Not the best pic but this is solid as u can get. Two Allens to adjust angle. Takes less than a minute to get out of seat adjust and tighten and it's rock solid. Seats not laid back in pic but you get idea. It's a 100 dollar upgrade but has 4 nice expensive hinges in it that do all the work.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150316_174158-1.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	186.9 KB 
ID:	228334
    Last edited by Fight-Test; 26-02-2016 at 10:55.
    The following 5 users likes this Post: cluck, Gopher04, Mascot, Panopticism, Seelenkrank