Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Project CARS - US Race Car Pack – Content Overview

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by FS7 View Post
    I read that, I'd like to know if I should wait until then or if I can buy the DLC now and the difference will be refunded later.
    Never expect Sony to refund amounts. All digital sales are final as far as I have ever seen reported. If you want it that bad fork out the extra $2, otherwise you will have to wait. Honestly .. you figure it would have been corrected today with the store update but it still appears to be $5.49.

Edit - oops just realized this was just released. Thought it was out last week. I have been away for awhile.
    Last edited by Spitfire77; 01-03-2016 at 22:50.
    PS4-Pro // T300rs // TH8a // T3PA-Pros // Numpad button box // WSP & Folding Chair
    But yeah.. I am not that good. - CC

Superkart Pilot Motorhead Racer's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    well the chevvy is already screwed if you runa default set up league.... it ALWAYS starts with 80 UNITS of fuel, even in Qualifying... WTF SMS
    CPU: AMD BULLDOZER EIGHT CORE FX-8150 (3.60GHz/8MB CACHE/AM3+)
    Motherboard:ASUSฎ M5A97: AM3+ PLATFORM, DUAL DDR3, SATA 6.0GB/s, USB 3.0
    RAM:16GB KINGSTON HYPER-X GENESIS DUAL-DDR3 1600MHz, X.M.P (4 x 4GB KIT)
    GPU: Geforce GTX 750Ti (Temp replacement)

In the trophy cabinet, polishing my 2016 MVP trophy
    Platform
    PC
    Most of the GT3 cars do have a default setup of 60L of fuel for both race and quali so it's not that different to those - as in, although it's 25L more fuel, it shouldn't make a huge difference to laptimes. Interestingly, though, it shows as 85L for me and 90L for the Cadillac.
    PC Setup : Intel Core i5-8600K w/BeQuiet 240mm Silent Loop water cooler (overclocked to 4.5GHz) // MSI GTX 980 Gaming GPU // Asus Xonar DX PCI-E soundcard // Gigabyte z370 Aorus Gaming 7 motherboard // 2 x 8GB Kingston HyperX DDR4-2666MHz RAM // Fractal Design Newton R3 800W PSU // Windows 10 64-bit // Fractal Design Define R4 case w/5 cooling fans // NEC 24" LCD 2470WNX 1920x1200 60Hz //

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Does anyone know if there are any NASCAR skins for the Fusion Stock car?

Kart Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by FS7 View Post
    I read that, I'd like to know if I should wait until then or if I can buy the DLC now and the difference will be refunded later.
    Yeah I purchased before it was announced that $5 wasn't the right price. Should I send a complaint to Sony and Bandai?

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by danowat View Post
    I know this continues to fall on deaf ears but..........

Please either make it possible for us to select these invitationals outside of career, or make the unlocks global over all your careers.

I'd really like to play these invitationals, but it means having to make a new career and hitting the requisite goals to play them, bit of a pain.
    I see your point but Pcars already has all the car/track combinations available to drive in other modes, and has been criticized for a bland career mode. If you made the invitationals available outside of career it would be even more "bland".

Superkart Pilot Motorhead Racer's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by cluck View Post
    Most of the GT3 cars do have a default setup of 60L of fuel for both race and quali so it's not that different to those - as in, although it's 25L more fuel, it shouldn't make a huge difference to laptimes. Interestingly, though, it shows as 85L for me and 90L for the Cadillac.
    Normally it wouldnt make a huge difference but when you running in a league and times are barely 0.1 secs apart, it makes all the difference, I am finding I am losing around 3-4 tenths
    CPU: AMD BULLDOZER EIGHT CORE FX-8150 (3.60GHz/8MB CACHE/AM3+)
    Motherboard:ASUSฎ M5A97: AM3+ PLATFORM, DUAL DDR3, SATA 6.0GB/s, USB 3.0
    RAM:16GB KINGSTON HYPER-X GENESIS DUAL-DDR3 1600MHz, X.M.P (4 x 4GB KIT)
    GPU: Geforce GTX 750Ti (Temp replacement)

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Just reporting a little visual bug.. There's a Bosch logo below the Corvette's dash, this logo is not showing and it flickers when you have the sun light coming from behind our through the three's shadows..

Platform
    PC
    So err, are both the Vette and Caddy supposed to be so far off the pace compared to the other GT3 cars or is it just me?
    I know the Vette is a GTE, but it's power is a lot less than 500 ponies. I've tested it on multiple tracks and on none of them did I get 500hp out of it in any part of the rev range.
    And the Caddy, though it's got the power, isn't on pace with the rest of the field either...
    Any ideas guys?

That said, I officially love the Vette! Took it for run around Bathurst (since my upcoming league will be racing there in a few weeks) and I gotta say, with a default setup (I did soften the springs a bit though) it eats up that track like a demon lol Sound isn't too bad either

Platform
    PC
    The C7.R hasn't been the fastest with outright pace. If you look at it's qualifying placement with various large events (such as Rolex and Le Mans), it's usually around 5-7 place. They win with strategy and clean driving, not necessarily pure speed.
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips
    The following user likes this Post: 111222_1234