Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Project CARS - US Race Car Pack Content Overview

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBrakes View Post
    yes, but one hast to do this everytime the car is loaded, because those changed viewpoint-settings seem not to be saved at all
    This really bothers me, one of the things I would like most would be that the camera position saved for each car. I've had to sacrifice the whole dpad on my xbox controller to make sure that I get the position I want for each car everytime I use it. Most cars defaults are fine but some (Renault RS-01 can't see right side mirror, Sierra Cosworth feels way too close and high for my liking) don't feel right. I'd much rather be able to save the camera position and free up those four buttons for brake bias/anti roll bar adjustments etc

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBrakes View Post
    yes, but one hast to do this everytime the car is loaded, because those changed viewpoint-settings seem not to be saved at all
    Yeah, unfortunately we can't save it.
    The thing is that he called them 'wasted cars', making me think that he doesn't drive them at all. By doing that they are not wasted anymore, even though we need to adjust every session we drive them.

Quote Originally Posted by APR193 View Post
    This really bothers me, one of the things I would like most would be that the camera position saved for each car. I've had to sacrifice the whole dpad on my xbox controller to make sure that I get the position I want for each car everytime I use it. Most cars defaults are fine but some (Renault RS-01 can't see right side mirror, Sierra Cosworth feels way too close and high for my liking) don't feel right. I'd much rather be able to save the camera position and free up those four buttons for brake bias/anti roll bar adjustments etc
    Can we adjust the camera with the Dpad? I thought it was only possible with a keyboard using Ctrl+K and the WASD keys.
    Maybe you are mistaking it for seat position and angle?

Anyway, let me know!

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by AbeWoz View Post
    i dont see why they cant go with a fighter-jet style canopy, like on the Caparo T1. Keeps the look of open cockpit but protects the driver, and wont impair vision like a vertical bar in the middle of the car
    Apparently using a bubble canopy like a fighter jet distorts the driver's vision. Additionally, they need a solution that will be affordable to implement in the lesser formulae. There are also some safety concerns about being able to access the driver and render aid through a (possibly damaged) canopy, and for the driver being able to escape from the cockpit.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Sorry if its been asked but does anyone else not have the Corvette or Cadillac showing up in their careers?

Just started a new season of my career and didn't get one contract offer from a team using either car and neither car is even in the field when I got to the first race weekend.

Kart Driver
    Request for developers/modders

Is it possible to have side cockpit led vertical rows working as in real life in the corvette ??

(edit: if I correctly remember they display loss of traction ad abs engagement....)

thanks
    Last edited by ironman; 30-03-2016 at 11:14.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Ringley View Post
    More so that updating to the 2016 car happened quite late in the running. Ford suggested switching over to the brand new body shape and we were happy to oblige, even if it did mean making a number of updates as they went through approval process with NASCAR for the design. Did mean some things like the digital dashboard weren't available to do accurately by the time we had to finish up.
    So does that mean it wont be updated in the future???

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by RG6871 View Post
    So does that mean it wont be updated in the future???
    Maybe for PCARS 2 but most likely not for PCARS 1.
    Main Rig: CPU I7 4790K@Stock | GPU Nvidia GTX 970 3,5+0,5GB | RAM 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz | MB Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 3 | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120GB | HDD Seagate SATA 1TB | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit
    Second Rig: CPU Q6600@2,80GHz | GPU Nvidia GTX 460 1GB | RAM 4GB DDR2 800Mhz | MB ASUS P5Q SE2 | HDD WD SATA 320GB | O.S. Win 7 64bit
    STEAM ID: Bealdor

The forum search is a powerful tool, if you know how to use it...

Before posting a problem, make sure to check our Known Issues Threads: PC / PS4 / XB1

[QRWEP] Quick Race Weekend Event Planner