Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcing the Nvidia Challenger Series

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Hello

I have a couple of questions:

1: Under "How to play" it says:
    "eSports drivers are free to enter any Live Rounds as many times as they wish using their Registered Draft Account without penalty."

What is the "Registered Draft account"? My psn ID?

2: Under "Ghost Review" is says:
    "Drivers must use the track at all times. For the avoidance of doubt the white lines defining the track edges are considered to be part of the track but the kerbs are not. A driver will be judged to have left the track if fewer than two wheels remain in contact with the track."

Does this mean that I can have a lap that is validated and registered by the game, but deemed invalid by ghost review?
    If this is correct, how will you find my second fastest lap, if the fastest lap is invalidated by ghost review?
    Fanatec CSL Elite PS4 - ClubSport Pedals V3 - ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightDark View Post
    Hello

I have a couple of questions:

1: Under "How to play" it says:
    "eSports drivers are free to enter any Live Rounds as many times as they wish using their Registered Draft Account without penalty."

What is the "Registered Draft account"? My psn ID?

2: Under "Ghost Review" is says:
    "Drivers must use the track at all times. For the avoidance of doubt the white lines defining the track edges are considered to be part of the track but the kerbs are not. A driver will be judged to have left the track if fewer than two wheels remain in contact with the track."

Does this mean that I can have a lap that is validated and registered by the game, but deemed invalid by ghost review?
    If this is correct, how will you find my second fastest lap, if the fastest lap is invalidated by ghost review?
    Hi BrightDark.

1. You are correct. Your "Registered Draft account" name is your PSN ID.

2. This is also correct. We are only able to review the ghost for your fastest lap on the leaderboard, and you can only have one entry on the leaderboard. Therefore, if your fastest lap when the event finishes is deemed to be invalid, we cannot roll back to your second fastest lap, as we will not be able to review that ghost. We had the same rules last year as well. Therefore, it is in each driver's best interest to make sure that they do not exceed track limits at any time.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: BrightDark, JohnSchoonsBeard

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    I see, better be sure if a lap is good, then! Before crossing the finish line, I mean

And fair enough, it's the same for everybody.

Thanks
    Last edited by BrightDark; 24-03-2016 at 16:40.
    Fanatec CSL Elite PS4 - ClubSport Pedals V3 - ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Fabian Baumgarten, Joseph Barron

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Hi, I'm just wanting to confirm whether my registration/entry to this series has been received. I entered the other day but have not received any confirmation and my name (danmc_27) does not appear in the list of registered drivers/teams.

Cheers,

danmc_27

WMD Member
    If you're going solo / with no team you don't need to register anyway afaik.
    System: Intel i5 4460, 2x4096MB, GIGABYTE Z97-D3H, Zotac GTX 970 4096MB, Logitech Driving Force Pro, Xbox 360 Gamepad, Xbox One Gamepad, Win10 Professional

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by danmc_27 View Post
    Hi, I'm just wanting to confirm whether my registration/entry to this series has been received. I entered the other day but have not received any confirmation and my name (danmc_27) does not appear in the list of registered drivers/teams.

Cheers,

danmc_27
    We have to manually update the driver page, we just haven't gotten around to it yet. You have been registered.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Hey, thanks heaps Joseph and good luck to all those registered. Hopefully this will be a good close comp with different car/track combos better suiting different drivers/driving styles throughout the season. The best drivers will always be up there but will be interesting to see who can best adapt to different conditions to take out overall points.

See you 'round the tracks,

Dan
    The following 2 users likes this Post: cmch15, Joseph Barron

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I would like to register my team in this competition. But my country (Brazil) does not appear in the selection of choice. How can I do it?

facebook team page: https://www.facebook.com/R2GTMotorsport/
    Last edited by AnDr3z1n; 28-03-2016 at 11:55.

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by AnDr3z1n View Post
    I would like to register my team in this competition. But my country (Brazil) does not appear in the selection of choice. How can I do it?

facebook team page: https://www.facebook.com/R2GTMotorsport/
    Choose any country, but please include (Brazil) in your team name and we will make sure that you are entered into the teams database correctly.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Barron View Post
    Choose any country, but please include (Brazil) in your team name and we will make sure that you are entered into the teams database correctly.
    Thanks Joseph. xD