Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Isn't is about time for patch 10 ?

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Schnizz58 View Post
    Absolutely not! It's not directed at any one person. I have no issue with your comment.
    Sorry...my mistake then

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by maxx69 View Post
    How's it out of context, you clearly have insulted me by saying I'm "very naive" which in my opinion is far worse than calling someone a "fanboy"
    I find that comment offensive
    "You're very naive" is not the same as "And if you think Assetto Corsa is gonna be flawless from start, you are very naive"

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Schnizz58 View Post
    I'm sorry Mahjik, that's no solution at all. To ignore a user presupposes that I know what he will say in the future. And also, it throws the baby out with the bathwater. I'm just saying that if you want to stop the effect you should also try to stop the cause.
    There is a difference. I've been moderating forums since 1999 (started at the RX7Club), so I do know what I'm doing. People are free to comment, it's a public forum. People are free to debate. What needs to not happen is to put members into perceivably undesired social classes just because they do not share the same opinion. That is what's not tolerated.

I think we all understand that being called a "fanboy" is not an endorsement and is used to belittle others. That is a form of bullying and we don't allow it. Period. That is all on the subject. If there are further questions, please use the PM system.
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips
    The following 4 users likes this Post: Bealdor, Konan, Roger Prynne, Sankyo

Platform
    PC
    I've moderated a few forums too over the last dozen or so years but that's just as irrelevant as your experience. I'm not trying to tell you that you don't know what you're doing. Just offering some advice that taking away the matches might be more effective than putting out the fire. You're certainly free to ignore that advice since you've got it all figured out.

Some people think SMS can do no right. Some think SMS can do no wrong. Both are incorrect. Moderating one of those groups and not the other is unfair.
    Last edited by Schnizz58; 25-03-2016 at 23:14.
    97.8% of mass public shootings in the US between 1950 and 2018 occurred in so-called "gun-free zones".
    ASUS GL702VI-MH72 | Thrustmaster TX Wheel | Thrustmaster VG Ferrari 599XX EVO Wheel Alcantara Edition
    Thrustmaster T3PA Pro Pedals with Ricmotech Load Cell Mod | Wheelstand Pro v2

Platform
    PS4
    One rule for one and another for the guys who mob the guy with a genuine issue.
    None of these guys have even bothered to read my original posts .

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    One rule for one and another for the guys who mob the guy with a genuine issue.
    None of these guys have even bothered to read my original posts .
    I have...even went back and read them again...
    Only thing i started to comment about was your quote about you paying SMS's wages...
    Your opinion against my opinion...without establishing who's wrong or right...
    Both with valid points imo...difference is that you started calling people names...
    which was uncalled for imho...even if it didn't offend me (can't speak for anyone else though)

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    I have...even went back and read them again...
    Only thing i started to comment about was your quote about you paying SMS's wages...
    Your opinion against my opinion...without establishing who's wrong or right...
    Both with valid points imo...difference is that you started calling people names...
    which was uncalled for imho...even if it didn't offend me (can't speak for anyone else though)
    This has gone on long enough for me , maybe if you guys spent less time on here attacking people with criticisms about the game and more time playing it you'd see what I was saying ...just an idea
    I was offended by the "naive" comment and would like that personal attack on me dealt with in the same manor as I was .
    Like I've said I'll leave you guys here bickering over how flawless the game is and I'm going to get in my rig and play the actual game .....try it

Platform
    PS4
    Sorry just too add .....I do in turn pay their wages , as I purchase their products, along with everyone else .
    That's not an opinion, it's a fact

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    This has gone on long enough for me , maybe if you guys spent less time on here attacking people with criticisms about the game and more time playing it you'd see what I was saying ...just an idea
    I was offended by the "naive" comment and would like that personal attack on me dealt with in the same manor as I was .
    Like I've said I'll leave you guys here bickering over how flawless the game is and I'm going to get in my rig and play the actual game .....try it
    For what it's worth...I hope you have a flawless session...
    The following user likes this Post: maxx69

Platform
    PC
    And due to certain people who cannot move forward, this thread is closed..
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Bealdor, Konan, Sankyo