Thread: Save data corrupt again.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4

Save data corrupt again.

"Your save data is damaged and will not be loaded.
    -Choose 'Ok' to start a new game. Your corrupted save data will be over written on the next save."

Constant application crashes almost 1 per hour.. This is the 2nd time I've had to start this game over again. All my set ups are gone, controller settings, track specific settings. I'm the same guy whose setups wouldn't save and had to delete my save game and start over and here I am again except now I had many different setups saved on many cars and classes. What's causing these crashes? The last thing that happened was the game crashed and I sent the report and shut down the PlayStation. Next day, corrupt data.
    Last edited by Model808; 17-03-2016 at 22:58.

Platform
    PC
    Have you noticed an particular things when these crashes happened, e.g. the PS4 downloading updates?
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    I'd rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned - Richard Feynman
    Teach how to think, not what to think

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    It happens always when I'm in an online lobby. Either practice or race but it happens more during a race or sometimes when I transition from practice to race right in between that short loading time. I always check for updates and try not to play while an update is downloading.

Platform
    PS4
    Happened to me again last night, 1st time 50+ hrs of settings lost, this time 100+ hrs gone. Not a happy bunny at all, loads of setups/tweaks etc.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    PS4 I just recently downloaded Pc2 digital after a very lengthy download .... and when I try and play the game now it say save data cannot be saved I tried to reinstall cd version and again I get the same thing is there a way of resetting this back to default settings or fix this issue I would very much like to play the game instead of this nonsense thanks in advance

Platform
    PC
    So you own a disc and a download version of PCARS 2?
    Save file space is limited on PS4. Do you have lots 9f replays saved maybe? Try deleting a few of those. There's also a limit of 50 car setups saved per car.
    Main Rig: CPU I7 4790K@Stock | GPU Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | RAM 16GB DDR3 1866Mhz | MB Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 3 | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120GB | HDD Seagate SATA 1TB | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit | Wheel Logitech G27
    Second Rig: CPU Q6600@2,80GHz | GPU Nvidia GTX 460 1GB | RAM 4GB DDR2 800Mhz | MB ASUS P5Q SE2 | HDD WD SATA 320GB | O.S. Win 7 64bit
    STEAM ID: Bealdor

The forum search is a powerful tool, if you know how to use it...

Please check out our Project CARS 2 FAQ and Tips

PCARS 1 Known Issues threads: PC / PS4 / XB1
    The following user likes this Post: Konan