Thread: Thrustmaster t150 or t300

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4

Thrustmaster t150 or t300

Hi , iv had to return my wheels to littlewoods, my t300, if u have read my posts from a while back my wheel went from amazing to crap wit patch 8, but im not here about that
    I cant get a replacement wheel of them due to missing a few payments lol but I hav my eye on the t150. I found it strange wen I checked littlewoods site that they are not sellin the t300 at all now, maube cause the are too faulty ??? But any way I dont want a t300 any more as I dont thrust them ,
    Can any1 tell me id the t150 a good wheel as I need somethimg and cant aford the t500 , is there any 1 using the t150 and can I hear ur feed back ,
    cheers

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Oh and I wont b touchin project cars wit my new wheel ever........ just in case

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Really ? Nobody can gime feed back? Great.

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Theritcha View Post
    What's the point in giving you feed back ? when your posting in a project cars forum but your not going to be using the wheel with project cars.
    Psn Markripp1

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Theritcha View Post
    P cars has nothing to do with it. Bad ffb and wheel settings do. Ive had my t300 since day one and have had zero problems. There has been a lot of bad information but things have come along way since the beginning. If you get the wheel set right p cars has probably the best ffb ive ever seen on consoles.
    MOBO: asus rog maximus VIII hero / CPU: intel i7 6700k unlocked / RAM: G SKILL 32GB DDR4 3000 / COOLING: corsair h100 v2 / GPU: asus GeForce gtx1080 / PSU: evga super nova 850g2 / STORAGE: Samsung evo 500gb/wd black 2tb / CASE: thermaltake core x71 / RIG:Gt omega PC Racer/T300 with Heusinkveld pro pedals / VR:rift / BACKUP: ps4 http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Just tryin to get feed back on the two wheels, user opinions like, the buzin/ grindin and stiffness in the wheel after patch 8 turnd me off the game, I tried other games and it was the same so the ffb settings I tryed didnt help much. So if I never played project cars my wheel would be still fine in my opinion and from what I have read on this forum
    Last edited by Theritcha; 24-03-2016 at 19:37.

Platform
    PC
    I can't tell you exactly about the T150, but I used to own the RGT FFB Clutch, the T100's predecessor if you like. Although being limited in wheel angle (240 left to right) I found it to be better as the Logitech Driving Force GT since IMO the pedals were superior while the wheel itself did a decent job. It began to show age though after 3.5 years of intense use, with the center of the wheel becoming unprecise.
    There's no "I" in "team", but there's a "we" in "weapon".
    --- 5% Club member --- former TGC member and steward --- RSR member --- Steam Name: Mortimer8701 ---
    Gigabyte H77-D3H | Intel Xeon E3-1245v2 (4x3.4GHz) | Inno3D GeForce 970 iChill X4 Air Boss (4GB[-0.5GB]) | 8GB DDR3-1600 | Win 8 Pro x64 | Thrustmaster T500 RS /w F1 rim | HTC Vive
    System Drive: Sandisk Extreme 120GB | Storage drive: WD Green 2TB (pCARS space) | Case: Coolermaster HAF 912 Plus | Power supply: Corsair GS600

TIP: If you post your system details in your signature, you will help make it easier to identify potential hardware/driver related issues.
    To edit your signature, click Control Panel (top right corner) and in your control panel, look under the My Settings header on the left for Edit Signature.
    The following user likes this Post: Theritcha

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Thanks but its not really wat I asked, was hoping to hear from users of the two
    The following user likes this Post: Patrick Kulinski