Thread: Will P Card VR be a standalone game?

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

Will P Card VR be a standalone game?

I'm thinking of buying Project Cars on PS4 in readiness for the launch of Playstation VR, this might be a dumb question but when Project Cars comes out on VR will I have to buy a new VR version of the game, or will the VR come free as a downloadable patch?
    Thanks.

Platform
    PC
    I'm thinking it's already in the game.
    SMS just can't say anything yet.
    Last month Ian Bell (head of studio) said they were pushing hard to get it implemented.
    I wouldn't think it will be a separate game as the game already has Oculus Rift working, they keep updating it with every patch.
    GPU: Galax GTX1080Ti EXOC / CPU: Intel i7 7700K@ 5.1GHz/ Cooler: Noctua NH-u14s/ Mobo: Asrock z170 Extreme4/ RAM: 16GB Trident Z 3200mhz C14/ PSU: CM V750/ Storage: 4TB WD/250GB Evo 850 SSD/ Case: Storm Enforcer/ OS: Win 10/ Display: AOC 27" 1080p triples 5760x1080 / GT Ultimate/ Wheel: Fanatec CSW v2/ Formula v2 - magnetic shifter Mod / CS Universal Hub - magnetic shifter Mod/ Pedals: CSR Elite/Steam/2ndLastJedi
    The following user likes this Post: hkraft300

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Cheers, BigDad. I'm definitely gonna buy this great game for PS4 before VR comes out, because it's a great game even without VR.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    My understanding is that there will be another in store release of project cars, GOTY edition, this will include all the cars and new tracks that have been released to date. At least wait for that to come out, might be pricier than the standard version but will have heaps more content.

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerSX View Post
    My understanding is that there will be another in store release of project cars, GOTY edition, this will include all the cars and new tracks that have been released to date. At least wait for that to come out, might be pricier than the standard version but will have heaps more content.
    I don't know about the price (thought it's about the same price as the original game) but the GOTY version comes out on May 6th....

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerSX View Post
    I don't know about the price (thought it's about the same price as the original game) but the GOTY version comes out on May 6th....
    Check the link:
    http://www.projectcarsgame.com/home/...nching-may-6th