Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: RaceRoom Racing Experience Thread

WMD Member
    The Group 5 and Group A(Historic Touring and DTM1992) are still on the old physics, not as good as the newer cars that feels a lot less floaty and drives a lot better.

Platform
    PC
    Thats true...

You guys should wait for the upcoming patch and the updated classes it brings with it... It feels awesome now...

WMD Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesenium View Post
    The Group 5 and Group A(Historic Touring and DTM1992) are still on the old physics, not as good as the newer cars that feels a lot less floaty and drives a lot better.
    I stand corrected, but I drive these all the time, I honestly couldn't tell the difference, lol. They drive fine for me regardless.

Just started using Crew Chief both in pCars and RRRE and it makes for some awesome racing!
    Gaming Rig: ASRock z77 Extreme4, Intel Core i5 3570K OC @ 4.6Ghz 1.23v, Samsung 840 PRO 250GB SSD, EVGA GTX 970 SSC ASX 2.0 4GB OC'd like a beast! +156 core, +406 mem +0mv, Corsair H100i, 16GB G.SKill Ripjaws X Series 10-10-10-30-2N DDR3, Lots-O-Fans
    Controller: Logitech G25 Steering Wheel
    Output: 55" LG 3D SmartTV
    Seat: Need to buy one or something....

WMD Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MortICi View Post
    I stand corrected, but I drive these all the time, I honestly couldn't tell the difference, lol. They drive fine for me regardless.

Just started using Crew Chief both in pCars and RRRE and it makes for some awesome racing!
    The new cars feels a lot more lively with the tires feel more like rubber than wood, especially the Aquila which I absolutely hate it with old physics.

Group 5 tires does feel a bit odd but then, they are still decent fun to drive.

If only the game will work with less connection issues, I'll play more of it.

WMD Member
    The new cars feels a lot more lively with the tires feel more like rubber than wood, especially the Aquila which I absolutely hate it with old physics.

Group 5 tires does feel a bit odd but then, they are still decent fun to drive.

If only the game will work with less connection issues, I'll play more of it.
    I hope between RRRE and pCars and Shift 2 :P

They all provide me something I want

I agree, the cars with older tires/physics do feel like "pucks" the cars with the updates feel more lively for sure and in my opinion more predictable and controlled.
    Gaming Rig: ASRock z77 Extreme4, Intel Core i5 3570K OC @ 4.6Ghz 1.23v, Samsung 840 PRO 250GB SSD, EVGA GTX 970 SSC ASX 2.0 4GB OC'd like a beast! +156 core, +406 mem +0mv, Corsair H100i, 16GB G.SKill Ripjaws X Series 10-10-10-30-2N DDR3, Lots-O-Fans

Platform
    PC
    Looking to give the new patch a go. Can anybody give me a G27 ffb setup to get me started?
    r5 2600X | Asus RX Vega 56 Strix | 16GB RAM | Fanatec CSL Elite + CSP V3 + TH8A shifter | Next Level Racing Wheel Stand

WMD Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MortICi View Post
    I hope between RRRE and pCars and Shift 2 :P

They all provide me something I want

I agree, the cars with older tires/physics do feel like "pucks" the cars with the updates feel more lively for sure and in my opinion more predictable and controlled.
    Also, the behavior of the new physics close to the grip limit seemed a lot more predictable like pcars.

Cant wait for the G5 and GA update but I sort of expect them to be slightly easier to drive with a more stable model. I kinda stopped playing for now because G5 and GA drives kinda terrible compared to the new physics while AC and pcars also have tonnes of GT3 to play around with.

WMD Member
    Also, the behavior of the new physics close to the grip limit seemed a lot more predictable like pcars.

Cant wait for the G5 and GA update but I sort of expect them to be slightly easier to drive with a more stable model. I kinda stopped playing for now because G5 and GA drives kinda terrible compared to the new physics while AC and pcars also have tonnes of GT3 to play around with.
    Agreed to that, whatever data and changes they made, have seemed to make the cars more progressive. At least now I can feel the car load up the tires and the weight with the load "feels" good its much more detailed in telling you you are reaching the limit, its much easier for me to control the car.

Also apologies for the pile up I created at nords last night on the 40 seat test server. I had some medium front left (suspension) damage and lost it on the uphill flat out section causing a pile up

Platform
    PS4
    R3E must be on of the best sim racing games at the moment.
    Have project cars and Assetto corsa & R3E wins by miles in almost all departments (FFB and sound especially).

Quote Originally Posted by Silraed View Post
    Is there a list of the cars in the base game anywhere?

Been thinking of trying the game out.
    There you go:

http://game.raceroom.com/store/cars/

The game is free on steam (a couple of free cars and tracks) and all the cars can be test driven before buying
    Last edited by M-Bimmer; 23-04-2016 at 15:27.
    My YouTube Channel, Click to subscribe now
    https://youtube.com/c/mbimmer

PC Rig:MSI Nightblade X2 i7 6700k, GTX 980 TI 500W 6GB DDR5, m.2 PCIe SSD 256GBx2 + 2TB, 16 GB Ram /Thrustmaster T300 RS/Dell 2715H/Harman Kardon Soundsticks ii
    The following 2 users likes this Post: bporion, dodge33cymru

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Silraed View Post
    Looking to give the new patch a go. Can anybody give me a G27 ffb setup to get me started?
    The wheels have new default profiles. You should start with that and tune it to your liking. Donīt forget to use the ffb meter

https://forum.sector3studios.com/ind...-updates.4420/