Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Project CARS PC Patch 10.0 Release Notes

Game Director/Designer
    Platform
    PC

Project CARS PC Patch 10.0 Release Notes

Hi all,

The PC patch will be rolling out shortly. In the meantime, the relevant notes to go with it.

Project CARS – PC Patch 10.0 – Release Notes

Vehicles

• Aston Martin - DBR1-2, Vantage GTE, Vantage GT12: Tweaked cockpit exposure to better balance the world brightness when driving in cockpit view.
    • Ford Falcon FG - Made the in-cockpit steering wheel static when disabled so that the digital display is still visible.
    • Ford Fusion Stockcar - Fixed a damage issue, tweaks to setups so car is less likely to go on two wheels.
    • Dallara DW12 Indycar - Tweaks to setups so car is less likely to go on two wheels.

Pitstops

• Fixed an issue where, if the player pits on the final lap and only closes the pit board after crossing the place in the pitlane where the finish line is (but before the post-race screen comes up), the race would fail to end.

Superkart Pilot JohnSchoonsBeard's Avatar
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Viljoen View Post
    Hi all,

The PC patch will be rolling out shortly. In the meantime, the relevant notes to go with it.

Project CARS – PC Patch 10.0 – Release Notes

Vehicles

• Aston Martin - DBR1-2, Vantage GTE, Vantage GT12: Tweaked cockpit exposure to better balance the world brightness when driving in cockpit view.
    • Ford Falcon FG - Made the in-cockpit steering wheel static when disabled so that the digital display is still visible.
    • Ford Fusion Stockcar - Fixed a damage issue, tweaks to setups so car is less likely to go on two wheels.
    • Dallara DW12 Indycar - Tweaks to setups so car is less likely to go on two wheels.

Pitstops

• Fixed an issue where, if the player pits on the final lap and only closes the pit board after crossing the place in the pitlane where the finish line is (but before the post-race screen comes up), the race would fail to end.
    Hi Stephen. Does that mean any final changes to VR for the Oculus launch are already there?
    PS4 and Ps4 Pro, Wheel T300RS, Pedals T3PA, Gearstick TH8A, TV UE55KS7000 (HDR), PX22 headset, DSS Earforce 5.1 processor, Sony 7.1 surround sound amp, Bluetooth keyboard, All UDP supported apps. Project CARS 2 member

Platform
    PC
    There's going to be some VR stuff already there (those with DK2 have had limited support for some time now). Being PC patches can be added more frequently - in case that's the plan. Obviously I don't know.

MB Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe // CPU Intel i5 3570K // RAM G.Skill 16GB DDR3 @2133MHz // GPU Gigabyte nVidia Titan X // HDD 4x 2TB Western Digital // SSD Samsung 850 Evo 1TB

CPU Cooler Corsair H80 // Case CoolerMaster 650 Silencio // Display ASUS PG34Q 34" 3440x1400 100Hz G-SYNC LCD // Speakers Logitech Z5500-D 5.1ch // OS Windows 10 Pro x64// Build Default Parameters (x64 DX11 not gold)

VR Oculus Rift CV1 // Wheel Fanatec CSR Elite // Pedals Fanatec Clubsport // Shifter Thrustmaster TH8RS with InterfaceOne wheel adapter // Head Tracking TrackIR v4 // Audio Transducer ButtKicker Gamer v2.0 // Seat PlaySeat Executive
    The following user likes this Post: JohnSchoonsBeard

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Viljoen View Post
    Hi all,

Err that patch was delivered last night for me, much to my dismay, as it reset my career and profile.

Beauty.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by barcode View Post
    Err that patch was delivered last night for me, much to my dismay, as it reset my career and profile.

Beauty.
    That wasn't the patch, it didn't change the game version number. Not exactly sure what it was.
    i5 3570k @ 4.2GHz | AMD HD 7970 | 16GB RAM | Logitech G27 + TH8A shifter | Next Level Racing Wheel Stand

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Silraed View Post
    That wasn't the patch, it didn't change the game version number. Not exactly sure what it was.
    It did say 10 something something at the bottom of the screen.

Platform
    PC
    The fixes are not in game.
    i5 3570k @ 4.2GHz | AMD HD 7970 | 16GB RAM | Logitech G27 + TH8A shifter | Next Level Racing Wheel Stand

Thanks for patch, 10 months and 10 patches, wow.

btw sure this topic should be only for whats IN the patch, so my question do we have place to list what didn't show up but definitely should?
    Racing is important to men who do it well. When you’re racing, it’s life.
    Anything that happens before or after is just waiting.

PC: COOLING: Custom full loop EKWB [GPU] EVGA GTX Titan X 2way SLI, [CPU] i7-5960X Extreme Edition, [MB] Asus Rampage V Extreme, [RAM] Kingston HyperX Predator 3000MHz DDR4 32GB, [PU]Super Flower 1600W Titanium [OS] Win10 on SSD, LCD 3x ASUS ROG SWIFT 27" 2560x1440 TN 144Hz 1ms G-sync PG278Q | Acer Predator X34 G-sync 34" 3440x1440 IPS 100Hz 4ms G-sync curva
    TX SLI Extreme 18025, 780Ti Ultra 9821

RIG: Fanatec CSW v2 | CS Pedals v2 | Porsche 918 RSR + Formula Carbon + OMP Velocita + OMP Trecento F1 + wooden Nardi + Sparco P104 + HUB + NRQ quick release | Shifter SQ v1.5 | Handbrake |ButtKicker Gamer 2 | Razer Tiamat 7.1 | Obutto r3Volution 3xLCD stand |
    Profiler V2 900/0%
    Fana sett: SENS: AUTO | FF: 100 | SHO: OFF | ABS: 70 | LIN: OFF | DEAD: OFF | DRI: 3 | FOR: 100 | SPR: 50 | DPR: OFF

Graphics: my best 3xLCD settings
    Need help setting up Project Cars graphics? Youtube tutorials for MID level PC and HIGH END PC
    Top 20 games SLI bench in 1440p and 4K

SimRace.pl - Polish community site

Proud GOLD member #5 of pCARS 2 community.

OK, enough with the incessant whinging. Thread closed.
    CPU i7 2600K | RAM 16GB 1600MHz | GPU GTX1070 8GB + GTX780 3Gb (PhysX)| Audio Xonar Phoebus @ 5.1 | OS Win 7 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box
    Texture Res HIGH | AF 16x | VSync ON | AA DSX6 | Reflections HIGH | EnvMap HIGH | Vehicle ULTRA | Track ULTRA | Shadows HIGH | Motion Blur OFF | Particle Quality HIGH | Particle Density HIGH | Crepuscular Rays ON | Heat Haze OFF | Stretched Headlights ON | Detailed Grass OFF
    Don't take life too seriously. No-one gets out alive anyway. || With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Jan Studenski, Konan

Platform
    PC
    Thread cleaned up (posts moved here) and re-opened.

Please keep the discussion to the fixes that are in the patch. General discussion and posts about what is not in the patch please go in this thread.
    Main Rig: CPU I7 4790K@Stock | GPU Nvidia GTX 970 3,5+0,5GB | RAM 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz | MB Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 3 | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120GB | HDD Seagate SATA 1TB | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit
    Second Rig: CPU Q6600@2,80GHz | GPU Nvidia GTX 460 1GB | RAM 4GB DDR2 800Mhz | MB ASUS P5Q SE2 | HDD WD SATA 320GB | O.S. Win 7 64bit
    STEAM ID: Bealdor

The forum search is a powerful tool, if you know how to use it...

Before posting a problem, make sure to check our Known Issues Threads: PC / PS4 / XB1

[QRWEP] Quick Race Weekend Event Planner
    The following 5 users likes this Post: bporion, Konan, Mahjik, PlaysK, Umer Ahmad