Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Project CARS PC Patch 10.0 Release Notes

Quote Originally Posted by M4MKey View Post
    But more importantly a try to kill the modding of the game that is gaining speed... After having heard that SMS hadn't any issue with it, that's quite harsh.
    Care to explain (here)?
    CPU i7 2600K | RAM 16GB 1600MHz | GPU GTX1070 8GB + GTX780 3Gb (PhysX)| Audio Xonar Phoebus @ 5.1 | OS Win 7 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box
    Texture Res HIGH | AF 16x | VSync ON | AA DSX6 | Reflections HIGH | EnvMap HIGH | Vehicle ULTRA | Track ULTRA | Shadows HIGH | Motion Blur OFF | Particle Quality HIGH | Particle Density HIGH | Crepuscular Rays ON | Heat Haze OFF | Stretched Headlights ON | Detailed Grass OFF
    Don't take life too seriously. No-one gets out alive anyway. || With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Platform
    PC
    whats going on guys? the patch has killed the game and steam seams to be down. I assume all people who were using the Audi Mod are affected? or even more? will there be a quick fix or are we back in time during development phase and have to deal with? this all reminds me at the good old times back in 2011
    CPU: Intel Core i7-2600, 4x 3.40GHz • RAM: 12GB • HD: 1064GB (64GB SSD + 1000GB HDD) • DVD+/-RW DL • GPU: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 970 OC, Fantatec Turbo S Wheel@750B and1.52; Wheelbase V2 with Porsche 918 wheel| CSR Elite Pedals | Windows 8 64-bit | 37" LG Curved UHD Widescreen | Oculus Rift DK2

Famous last words: Who's braking late stays longer fast

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by GAT_Montana View Post
    I assume all people who were using the Audi Mod are affected?
    It appears that you'll have to stop using mods (ones that require the unpacker) until the unpacker folks are able to update it to work with Patch 10 (and forward).
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | 2x EVGA GTX 970 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | 2x Buttkickers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    Known Issues
    The following user likes this Post: GAT_Montana

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by GAT_Montana View Post
    whats going on guys? the patch has killed the game and steam seams to be down. I assume all people who were using the Audi Mod are affected? or even more? will there be a quick fix or are we back in time during development phase and have to deal with? this all reminds me at the good old times back in 2011
    Steam does have weekly scheduled maintenance Tuesday night. Had nothing to do with PCars, just took longer then normally yesterday.
    OS: Windows 10 | MB: Asus Maximus VII Ranger | CPU: i7-4790K @ 4.00 GHz | GPU: GeForce GTX 980 | Wheel: Logitech G27
    The following 2 users likes this Post: GAT_Montana, Umer Ahmad

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Viljoen View Post
    Hi all,

The PC patch will be rolling out shortly. In the meantime, the relevant notes to go with it.

Project CARS – PC Patch 10.0 – Release Notes

Vehicles

• Aston Martin - DBR1-2, Vantage GTE, Vantage GT12: Tweaked cockpit exposure to better balance the world brightness when driving in cockpit view.
    • Ford Falcon FG - Made the in-cockpit steering wheel static when disabled so that the digital display is still visible.
    • Ford Fusion Stockcar - Fixed a damage issue, tweaks to setups so car is less likely to go on two wheels.
    • Dallara DW12 Indycar - Tweaks to setups so car is less likely to go on two wheels.

Pitstops

• Fixed an issue where, if the player pits on the final lap and only closes the pit board after crossing the place in the pitlane where the finish line is (but before the post-race screen comes up), the race would fail to end.
    why I cannot deal with the camera into the cockpit when wants to see it into the right or left mirror I cannot deal and I have placed on gamepad xbox one gamer on pc a problem wasn't solved neither update 9 neither in update 10 I apologise but you are testing your game sometimes when you will fix it what in update 20.0 because the problem is already with it from update 7

Quote Originally Posted by sasz View Post
    why I cannot deal with the camera into the cockpit when wants to see it into the right or left mirror I cannot deal and I have placed on gamepad xbox one gamer on pc a problem wasn't solved neither update 9 neither in update 10 I apologise but you are testing your game sometimes when you will fix it what in update 20.0 because the problem is already with it from update 7
    Your posting is very hard to understand. What issue are you talking about? The cockpit camera corruption when using head tracking?

In general, though, the devs will fix a game-breaking bug when they know the solution. If they don't know the solution (yet), they cannot fix it.
    CPU i7 2600K | RAM 16GB 1600MHz | GPU GTX1070 8GB + GTX780 3Gb (PhysX)| Audio Xonar Phoebus @ 5.1 | OS Win 7 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box
    Texture Res HIGH | AF 16x | VSync ON | AA DSX6 | Reflections HIGH | EnvMap HIGH | Vehicle ULTRA | Track ULTRA | Shadows HIGH | Motion Blur OFF | Particle Quality HIGH | Particle Density HIGH | Crepuscular Rays ON | Heat Haze OFF | Stretched Headlights ON | Detailed Grass OFF
    Don't take life too seriously. No-one gets out alive anyway. || With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Remco Van Dijk View Post
    Your posting is very hard to understand. What issue are you talking about? The cockpit camera corruption when using head tracking?

In general, though, the devs will fix a game-breaking bug when they know the solution. If they don't know the solution (yet), they cannot fix it.
    when I want to look in cockpit into the right or left mirror I cannot turn it with camera I am playing on the PC to the xbox one control system
    Last edited by sasz; 23-03-2016 at 16:08.

Please tell me where exactly I should post this......................

My controller worked perfectly..................then Patch 10..................now it is not even recognized??? I have verified my game and have no mods in it!!!

This vid shows it worked before patch 10 and the controller I am using. I cant understand why the update that has nothing to do with controls effects this??? Thats why I posted here.

This is for custom controller only, both versions, custom and low fidelity are not working. This means I now have a sim I cant even use, unless I want to just look at pretty pictures of cars!!!

DD
    https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls
    ASUS G75VW i7 3.30Ghz Turbo-16GB DDR3-GTX670M 3GB DDR5-HD/3D Screen-750GB HD1 VIA 5.1 Audio-Blueray/DVD Writer-HDMI,VGA,DisplayPort output in full HD/3D-Dual Cooling Fans-Full size Keyboard-WiFi-Bluetooth-USB3.0 Windows 10 Laptop 40inch Full HD Flatscreen Thrustmaster TX 458 with TP3A Pedals, XBox360 Gamepad, IASystems Hs2 Streetfighter Controller

Platform
    PC
    Have you tried verifying your files through Steam?
    Main Rig: CPU I7 4790K@Stock | GPU Nvidia GTX 970 3,5+0,5GB | RAM 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz | MB Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 3 | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120GB | HDD Seagate SATA 1TB | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit
    Second Rig: CPU Q6600@2,80GHz | GPU Nvidia GTX 460 1GB | RAM 4GB DDR2 800Mhz | MB ASUS P5Q SE2 | HDD WD SATA 320GB | O.S. Win 7 64bit
    STEAM ID: Bealdor

The forum search is a powerful tool, if you know how to use it...

Before posting a problem, make sure to check our Known Issues Threads: PC / PS4 / XB1

[QRWEP] Quick Race Weekend Event Planner

Platform
    PC
    You tried deleting your profile``?