Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Project CARS PS4 Patch 10.0 Release Notes

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickRosa View Post
    Hehehehee... Nice about animated pit...

Another sugestion, even this isn't the right topic, but is to put more people in the box area.. And some peolpe seated at telemetry area also..
    Type in "animated pitstop" in the "search" box and all will be revealed....

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Ovals are pointless...and ultra boring. Don't spend a micro second developing it. I drove Richard Petty's racing school on ovals, and it was fun in real life, but in sims, yikes...

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by VFX Pro View Post
    Ovals are pointless...and ultra boring. Don't spend a micro second developing it. I drove Richard Petty's racing school on ovals, and it was fun in real life, but in sims, yikes...
    There are quite a few people who will disagree with that....let's keep the oval discussion closed before it gets ugly (again)
    The following 4 users likes this Post: cluck, Roger Prynne, Sankyo, senna94f1

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    There are quite a few people who will disagree with that....let's keep the oval discussion closed before it gets ugly (again)
    Ovals were promised in the run up to the release of project cars last year ,we have a lotus only oval 2 speed car and cars only for ovals in the dlc ,my USA friends are still annoyed at no ovals and so am I ,you project cars had them ovals in the advert to project cars last years,, I have an email from Sony saying ovals were passed and ready to go on to dlc last year, so some one put a stop to it .

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Ovals were cancelled mainly because the current AI couldn't handle close racing...if you type in "ovals" in the search box you will come across the entire explanation...
    Anyway,there have been numerous topics about them (good,bad and ugly...lol) so no need to bring all that back up again...

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    No patches have been planned at the moment but that doesn't mean there are no more coming...
    No patches have been planned? Now I feel like a fool. I just buy this game (month ago) and find out you can drive 'to infinity and beyond' with same tires and A.I. can drive full speed on sand/grass/whateverthatthingeverwas. i, a fool, was just thinking that next patch will fix all of that...

~AD~
    Last edited by Aandee; 23-01-2017 at 06:33.

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Aandee View Post
    No patches have been planned? Now I feel like a fool. I just buy this game (month ago) and find out you can drive 'to infinity and beyond' with same tires and A.I. can drive full speed on sand/grass/whateverthatthingeverwas. i, a fool, was just thinking that next patch will fix all of that...

~AD~
    You just bought the game? Late to the party mate. We've had 10 patches since release. 10. Lots of things were added/changed/improved/fixed. Just check the other 9 patch release threads. You're not fool enough to have found this one.
    G29 FFB RAW 100-40-5-10
    The following user likes this Post: Aandee

Platform
    PC
    No patches for PC? We still got ze bugs

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Synystr View Post
    No patches for PC? We still got ze bugs
    Indeed, but from a development point of view pC1 will not get patches anymore because of cost vs benefit. Also, rumour has it that if SMS would issue another patch on PS4, they would be forced by Sony to remove Fanatec wheel support (which happened with AC fairly recently). So this may contribute to not issuing patches anymore on consoles.
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    I'd rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned - Richard Feynman
    Teach how to think, not what to think
    The following user likes this Post: hkraft300

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Remco Van Dijk View Post
    Indeed, but from a development point of view pC1 will not get patches anymore because of cost vs benefit. Also, rumour has it that if SMS would issue another patch on PS4, they would be forced by Sony to remove Fanatec wheel support (which happened with AC fairly recently). So this may contribute to not issuing patches anymore on consoles.
    We can understand cost vs benefit about patches but patches are same time "Thank you" for gamers :/ And I am not talking about me, I'm just been a month ProjectC gamer.