Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Project CARS PS4 Patch 10.0 Release Notes

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Remco Van Dijk View Post
    Indeed, but from a development point of view pC1 will not get patches anymore because of cost vs benefit. Also, rumour has it that if SMS would issue another patch on PS4, they would be forced by Sony to remove Fanatec wheel support (which happened with AC fairly recently). So this may contribute to not issuing patches anymore on consoles.
    I don't really play anymore, but if Fanatec wheel support was removed, I would never buy Pcars 2 under any circumstance. I am already hesitant due to Ovals never making it into the game. I have a few "Must haves" for Pcars 2, that if it lacks, I won't buy the game. So we'll see what happens. But for me, I likely won't buy the game at launch anyway because there's no new Fanatec wheel for PS4, because Fanatec are idiots. And I don't want to switch to non load cell brake pedals lol. I esp don't want the logitech wheel, because I know it won't work on whatever next gen consoles come. And most of my friends who have gotten TM wheels have had them break.
    PS4 : CSR - W/ Elite pedals and shifter kit.

Superkart Pilot gotdirt410sprintcar's Avatar
    Platform
    PS4
    It probably will work or have to buy a adapter from fanetce that's on there site by the way. And I thought ovals are in I just hope PS don't make people buy new wheels if so hmm!!! Sad way too do business that's why this world is a take take with a I don't care attitude .

Quote Originally Posted by Redslayer View Post
    But for me, I likely won't buy the game at launch anyway because there's no new Fanatec wheel for PS4, because Fanatec are idiots.
    Not sure what you mean here? A licensed PS4 wheel is being worked on, that takes time.

And I have read good reports of the Chronusmax device working very well to make current Fanatec wheels work on the PS4.
    CPU i7 2600K | RAM 16GB 1600MHz | GPU GTX1070 8GB + GTX780 3Gb (PhysX)| Audio Xonar Phoebus @ 5.1 | OS Win 7 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box
    Texture Res HIGH | AF 16x | VSync ON | AA DSX6 | Reflections HIGH | EnvMap HIGH | Vehicle ULTRA | Track ULTRA | Shadows HIGH | Motion Blur OFF | Particle Quality HIGH | Particle Density HIGH | Crepuscular Rays ON | Heat Haze OFF | Stretched Headlights ON | Detailed Grass OFF
    Don't take life too seriously. No-one gets out alive anyway. || With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.