Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WEC

Platform
    PC
    Guys does anyone have a working link for the porsche skins?
    Last edited by ELAhrairah; 29-03-2016 at 16:04.
    I like racing at Le Mans. Senna was the greatest. Most people who crash into you can be rehabilitated.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by ELAhrairah View Post
    Guys does anyone have a working link for the porsche skins?

For Marek :
    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...-Here-(NO-CHAT!)
    The following user likes this Post: ELAhrairah

Platform
    PC
    Thanks bro!
    I like racing at Le Mans. Senna was the greatest. Most people who crash into you can be rehabilitated.
    The following user likes this Post: Bolt10

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt10 View Post
    Although to be honest there should be Porsche skins for RWD P30, since that car is similar to Porsche 919 2015 in performance and features (high top speed and good cornering).

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by KANETAKER View Post
    Although to be honest there should be Porsche skins for RWD P30, since that car is similar to Porsche 919 2015 in performance and features (high top speed and good cornering).
    There was one the 2015 livery but the download link isn't working anymore

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...l=1#post999470

Platform
    PC
    There was one the 2015 livery but the download link isn't working anymore

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...l=1#post999470
    With all due respect but that Porsche livery it was in very low resolution and quality compared with Porsche skins for Marek. The truth was surprised that almost one year no one else has been interested in recreating for the RWD P30 the Porsche livery, considering they have won the last edition of the 24 Hours of Lemans (2015), and the RWD P30 have a similar performance that the Porsche 919 Hybrid.

Platform
    PC
    With all due respect but that Porsche livery it was in very low resolution and quality compared with Porsche skins for Marek. The truth was surprised that almost one year no one else has been interested in recreating for the RWD P30 the Porsche livery, considering they have won the last edition of the 24 Hours of Lemans (2015), and the RWD P30 have a similar performance that the Porsche 919 Hybrid.
    Man tell me about it... I am willing to donate money for some artist to recreate the 2015 or 16 lmp1 wec seison skins.. But this community is more into the gt's. Which is good as well I think but leaves the WEC / Le Mans fan a bit with empty hands

Platform
    PC
    Man tell me about it... I am willing to donate money for some artist to recreate the 2015 or 16 lmp1 wec seison skins.. But this community is more into the gt's. Which is good as well I think but leaves the WEC / Le Mans fan a bit with empty hands
    The main problem is that there is a misconception by those who prefer the GT3 before the LMP1 and LMP2. Because the LMP1 cars (especially) are almost as fast as an F1 they believe it would be more fun racing executed in cars that are slower (under 280 Km/h) and difficult to control (GT3 without ABS, TC and SC), while according to them would be very boring and easy to roll in cars that they consider very fast (over 330 Km/h) and easy to handle (LMP1 or a F1 with ABS, TC and SC enabled) . Even at that point they do not like a lot of running on tracks like Le Mans because unfortunately have that very stupid concept and closed that: "Rapid and long straights circuits are for fast cars and average drivers, while slow circuits and many curves are for very fast and talented drivers. "

Platform
    PC
    The main problem is that there is a misconception by those who prefer the GT3 before the LMP1 and LMP2. Because the LMP1 cars (especially) are almost as fast as an F1 they believe it would be more fun racing executed in cars that are slower (under 280 Km/h) and difficult to control (GT3 without ABS, TC and SC), while according to them would be very boring and easy to roll in cars that they consider very fast (over 330 Km/h) and easy to handle (LMP1 or a F1 with ABS, TC and SC enabled) . Even at that point they do not like a lot of running on tracks like Le Mans because unfortunately have that very stupid concept and closed that: "Rapid and long straights circuits are for fast cars and average drivers, while slow circuits and many curves are for very fast and talented drivers. "
    It is very hard to drive consistent on la Sarthe circuit. I am always amazed to see Buemi or Lotterer drive 4 hours pumping out consistent lap times at le Mans la sarthe wich is a 13km circuit with over 30 turns. For me le Mans is the biggest race ever and always will be. I am getting more into the lmp2 teams now and the GTE's. Next month finally the opening of the WEC seison @t Silverstone 6hrs. The Toyota ts050 is my dark horse but audi and porsche will be difficult to beat. Also the ferrari 488 will be included. A shame that that car is not in pcars. But for the gte's i guess we can be happy with the corvette c7-r and the aston martin v8 gte that are included in the game. talking about aston martin check out their new livery for le mans: http://www.topgear.com/car-news/brit...v8-vantage-gte. Als the ford gt this year promises us a very strong fight in the gte pro class!: http://www.24h-lemans.com/en/news/wa...746_23565.html

Good news: team machine dojo modding team are creating the ferrari 488 gt3! Perhaps they are willing to create the gte edition with yellow headlights as well! I will ask
    Last edited by ELAhrairah; 30-03-2016 at 19:16.
    The following user likes this Post: roddypoddy

Kart Driver
    How do you set up to have multiple liveries like the Porsche picture? Can't you only have one?