Thread: multiple car setups

Platform
    PC

multiple car setups

From my experience and from what I have read on this forum the current functionality to only be able to save & load one car setup per car & track combo is somewhat limiting. In other sim tittles I generally have a sutup for these following conditions. Short Race, Long Race, Qualifying, Wet & Testing. IMO whilst in the pit garage you should also have the ability to quickly save & load different setups to test there strengths & weaknesses.
    The following user likes this Post: _pak_

Platform
    PS4
    At the very least a wet and dry setup would be helpful, although from setup experience, from putting in a ridiculous amount of hours , I now know what changes to make .
    Also practice laps before qualifying helps, but it certainly would be helpful to save different setups to the garage.
    Fingers crossed for PCars2

WMD Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxx69 View Post
    At the very least a wet and dry setup would be helpful, although from setup experience, from putting in a ridiculous amount of hours , I now know what changes to make .
    Also practice laps before qualifying helps, but it certainly would be helpful to save different setups to the garage.
    Fingers crossed for PCars2
    I know the topic of multiple setups have been discussed a lot. Why does a game dares to call itself a "most authentic, beautiful, intense, and technically-advanced racing game on the planet" when it is not possible to save multiple car setups. And do not start on "wet" + "dry". A very bad and serious commission from the start. Note I backed the game from day 1 when "historic Spa" was still in and the statement "most authentic and technically-advanced racing game on the planet" was still something to be believed. All is put on PC2 now. Really disappointing and something to be remembered when considering PC2.