Thread: [ES] Campeonato Resistencia LMP2 LFO Club

[ES] Campeonato Resistencia LMP2 LFO Club

LFO Club está preparando su primer Campeonato de Resistencia LMP2. Serán seis pruebas, de las que no puntúa el peor resultado, con inscripción individual para cada una de las carreras. Por primera vez tendremos premios para los primeros cinco clasificados, cortesía de ProjectPCGaming.org. Todos los detalles están disponibles en las Bases del Campeonato. En LFO Club nos tomamos lo que hacemos en serio, así que si quieres participar de un Campeonato bien organizado, con pilotos de todos los niveles, no dudes en apuntarte. Empezamos el próximo domingo a las 17:30h hora peninsular.

Si estás interesado en Participar, la inscripción se hace a través de nuestra página web. Si no estás interesado en participar, pero quieres seguir el Campeonato, hacemos Retransmisión en directo. A continuación dejo los enlaces de interés, así como el cartel del Campeonato.

English Translation:

LFO Club is preparing its first Endurance Championship LMP2. There will be six tests, of which not rate the worst result, individually for each of the races enrollment. For the first time we will have prizes for the top five finishers, courtesy of ProjectPCGaming.org. All details are available on the basis of the Championship. In LFO Club we take what we do seriously, so if you want to participate in a well - organized, with riders of all levels, do not hesitate to sign Championship. We start on Sunday at 17: 30h peninsular time. If you are interested in participating, registration is done through our website. If you are not interested in participating, but you want to keep the Championship, we live transmission. Then leave the links, as well as the Championship poster. Poster: Replay of the first race:

Cartel:

Retransmisión de la primera carrera:

Bases del Campeonato: http://lfoclub.com/index.php?forotid=5200

Página web: http://lfoclub.com/
    Last edited by Roger Prynne; 31-03-2016 at 13:34. Reason: Translate to English.
    i7 4770k @ 3.5 GHz | GTX 1060 6GB | Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H | 16GB RAM 1600MHz | Corsair GS700 PSU | Windows 10 | T300RS wheel with Logitech G27 pedals and shifter
    The following 5 users likes this Post: armanluq, letom, m3tito, rocho, Sr_DB

Platform
    PC
    Any postings and thread in English only please, or at least provide an English translation. We have no way of moderating postings in other languages than English.
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    I'd rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned - Richard Feynman
    Teach how to think, not what to think
    The following user likes this Post: Bealdor

I basically explain the ways to register and join us in our next championship. I provide some links and that's about it.
    i7 4770k @ 3.5 GHz | GTX 1060 6GB | Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H | 16GB RAM 1600MHz | Corsair GS700 PSU | Windows 10 | T300RS wheel with Logitech G27 pedals and shifter