Thread: Thrustmaster T150 or T300?

Platform
    PS4

Thrustmaster T150 or T300?

I'm shopping around for a PS4 wheel and have read up a little bit on both of these wheels, but which is the better value with affordability and quality? Both seemed to have pretty good reviews.
    PSN Gamertag - MillsLayne

Platform
    PC
    If your looking for a wheel id buy the best one you can afford or youll be like a lot of us and have multiple wheels because youll wish you bought the better one the first time. T300 is really nice and now that you can just buy the t3pa pro pedals with it makes it that much better.
    MOBO: asus rog maximus VIII hero / CPU: intel i7 6700k unlocked / RAM: G SKILL 32GB DDR4 3000 / COOLING: corsair h100 v2 / GPU: asus GeForce gtx1080 / PSU: evga super nova 850g2 / STORAGE: Samsung evo 500gb/wd black 2tb / CASE: thermaltake core x71 / RIG:Gt omega PC Racer/T300 with Heusinkveld pro pedals / VR:rift / BACKUP: ps4 http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/
    The following user likes this Post: MillsLayne

Platform
    PS4
    I did some more research last night and decided to go with the T150, only because I'm not sure how often I'll use it down the road. Right now and in the near future, it'll get a ton of use, but I'm not sure what the future holds for console sim racing (hopefully it continues after this year) and I don't want a $300 wheel sitting in a closet collecting dust. If, by this time next year, I'm still heavily into it, I'll upgrade. Plus, I'll be ordering an OpenWheeler sim seat and frame on Monday, so I wanted to save money to get that. And that will always double as a standard game chair.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by MillsLayne View Post
    I did some more research last night and decided to go with the T150, only because I'm not sure how often I'll use it down the road. Right now and in the near future, it'll get a ton of use, but I'm not sure what the future holds for console sim racing (hopefully it continues after this year) and I don't want a $300 wheel sitting in a closet collecting dust. If, by this time next year, I'm still heavily into it, I'll upgrade. Plus, I'll be ordering an OpenWheeler sim seat and frame on Monday, so I wanted to save money to get that. And that will always double as a standard game chair.
    Many of us have had wheels for 10 plus years. Ive got my first one for the gt series way back and couldn't imagine using anything else now. It brings so much to the game once you get one you wont go back.
    MOBO: asus rog maximus VIII hero / CPU: intel i7 6700k unlocked / RAM: G SKILL 32GB DDR4 3000 / COOLING: corsair h100 v2 / GPU: asus GeForce gtx1080 / PSU: evga super nova 850g2 / STORAGE: Samsung evo 500gb/wd black 2tb / CASE: thermaltake core x71 / RIG:Gt omega PC Racer/T300 with Heusinkveld pro pedals / VR:rift / BACKUP: ps4 http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/

Platform
    PS4
    ^Agreed. I couldn't go back to a controller now for racing.